Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Parents Don’t Support Me

Gigalith asks: “I’ve always wanted to be a singer. A close friend of mine says my singing is very good. But I don’t want to sing to my parents; they aren’t supportive at all. What should I do?” Back to Article

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-13 16:23:35 -0700

I have the opposite problem

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:44:21 -0700

Singing is my passion :3

Missmoo12
Missmoo12 wrote:
2014-03-09 13:24:40 -0700

my parents love my singing there verry supportive

hellohayhi23
hellohayhi23 wrote:
2014-03-08 16:17:44 -0800

dont say that once they see how great u r they will be super supportive like mine

aubzzz13
aubzzz13 wrote:
2014-03-08 16:15:54 -0800

omg same here. I want to be a singer but my parents don't like me singing around them and don't support me at all. so its kinda hard to take singing lessons.

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2013-12-30 21:09:59 -0800

i think you should just persue your dreams eventully youre parents will see how important it is to you hope i helped,

briwuvsu
briwuvsu wrote:
2013-12-01 11:00:20 -0800

it calles life hun..parents dont support anything ;D

AngelThumbelina
AngelThumbelina wrote:
2013-11-15 20:52:58 -0800

ma parents let me do ma fave things but they r not happy with it for sure..... Frustrated

zainah3

adora12 wrote:
2013-10-13 19:27:21 -0700

hmm..

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-09-05 18:21:50 -0700

I have the same problem. Frustrated

JennyD

xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:14:57 -0800

bang them out then

kirstinya
kirstinya wrote:
2013-02-25 03:24:33 -0800

try your best.. you know i couldn't do any gymnastics but i never gave up

kirstinya
kirstinya wrote:
2013-02-25 03:23:10 -0800

Dont listen to your parents. you have got every
right to have your own life but if they don't
support you then just follow your dreams and
never give up ...... please do not let anything get
in your way

Fame - What Would Bug U the Most?

• Having people know about my love life.
  • People watchin' me while I eat.
  • Takin' my pic on a bad hair day.
  • Nothin', I'm an attention freak. I'd love it all!