Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m Stuck on Soda!

S Chik asks: “I love pop but my parents won’t let me drink it. What should I do?” Back to Article

abbycooldool65
abbycooldool65 wrote:
2012-04-21 13:23:46 -0700

REALLY POP!!! i never drink pop and im 11. trust me chick pop makes u fat so stay slim and dont drink
it!

angrybirdgirl
angrybirdgirl wrote:
2012-04-19 18:06:29 -0700

you should compromise and ask if you can have a pop a daythats what i do its not that bad

buddy92
buddy92 wrote:
2012-04-18 19:47:59 -0700

pepsi next and pepsi

alexis-girl :)
alexis-girl :) wrote:
2012-04-17 10:07:54 -0700

I dont think id be able to function without soda ( preferably sprite) my mom buys a 24 pack like every week! cant live without it! i am just saying

tattywatty
tattywatty wrote:
2012-04-17 08:44:16 -0700

I love pepsie max and no other vissy apart from flaverd water

..LovePink13..
..LovePink13.. wrote:
2012-04-16 18:43:39 -0700

Aww I Wish They Selled Soda At Our School Is Lame Cus we Only Get Milk!

..LovePink13..
..LovePink13.. wrote:
2012-04-16 18:41:47 -0700

I LOVE Sprite!!!! Love

mrsilikealot_1866443
mrsilikealot_1866443 wrote:
2012-04-16 18:08:58 -0700

i luv sodas but now my back hurt my mum said i might have a kidney diseas

kendres9051
kendres9051 wrote:
2012-04-16 05:34:00 -0700

true at my school in Antigua we sell soda but they stop

lil janiya
lil janiya wrote:
2012-04-15 15:23:33 -0700

i agree with r parents cause u can die from a soda if u drink to much dats y im so skinny cause i dont all that stuff or eat all dat i eat one meal each day and drink three drinks thats not soda jeucis each day

Tsizzle
Tsizzle wrote:
2012-04-15 15:02:56 -0700

Compromise with your parents, maybe have one a week limit and see where it goes from there

Cookie_To_Dope
Cookie_To_Dope wrote:
2012-04-15 13:24:08 -0700

aw por you drickin a nice cold 1

Babyisme
Babyisme wrote:
2012-04-15 13:13:02 -0700

yeh i like soda 2 it is good

Babyisme
Babyisme wrote:
2012-04-15 13:09:51 -0700

well maybe u should tell ur parents that u can go without soda for a week and then just on the weekends and maybe they will start letting u drink it more often

1lovey
1lovey wrote:
2012-04-15 11:34:47 -0700

i love soda. my mom wants me 2 stop drinking it as much. but sinse i walk home with my friends i will stop and get a soda on the way and when i go hang out with my friends i will stp and get soda. she said soda kills the iside of my body. which it probly does. but its just so good. Its bad enough that i drink only dark sodas. i dont really like light sodas. my mom says that dark sodas are the worst hm maybe i just might drik a sada evry other day. some ppl in my fam cant go a day without it. lol

amazingemy
amazingemy wrote:
2012-04-15 11:08:36 -0700

u should listen to them maybe some day u could ask
for like half a can of soda cus soda is not that healthy
for u.

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-04-15 06:38:48 -0700

i drink 1 soda and then the next day i dont well i try too

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-14 19:18:39 -0700

u can never go wrong wit soda hehe

admire10
admire10 wrote:
2012-04-14 15:53:27 -0700

well just try to tell them nothing will happen

yi-ho
yi-ho wrote:
2012-04-14 11:05:34 -0700

i drink like 3 coca colas a day >.> is that bad? i just awnserd my own question... it is... but i dont
care! i

Fave Jones Flavor?

• Fufu Berry.
  • Blue Bubblegum.
  • Green Apple.
  • I prefer a can of WhoopAss.