Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m Stuck on Soda!

S Chik asks: “I love pop but my parents won’t let me drink it. What should I do?” Back to Article

abbycooldool65
abbycooldool65 wrote:
2012-04-21 13:23:46 -0700

REALLY POP!!! i never drink pop and im 11. trust me chick pop makes u fat so stay slim and dont drink
it!

angrybirdgirl
angrybirdgirl wrote:
2012-04-19 18:06:29 -0700

you should compromise and ask if you can have a pop a daythats what i do its not that bad

buddy92
buddy92 wrote:
2012-04-18 19:47:59 -0700

pepsi next and pepsi

alexis-girl :)
alexis-girl :) wrote:
2012-04-17 10:07:54 -0700

I dont think id be able to function without soda ( preferably sprite) my mom buys a 24 pack like every week! cant live without it! i am just saying

tattywatty
tattywatty wrote:
2012-04-17 08:44:16 -0700

I love pepsie max and no other vissy apart from flaverd water

..LovePink13..
..LovePink13.. wrote:
2012-04-16 18:43:39 -0700

Aww I Wish They Selled Soda At Our School Is Lame Cus we Only Get Milk!

..LovePink13..
..LovePink13.. wrote:
2012-04-16 18:41:47 -0700

I LOVE Sprite!!!! Love

mrsilikealot_1866443
mrsilikealot_1866443 wrote:
2012-04-16 18:08:58 -0700

i luv sodas but now my back hurt my mum said i might have a kidney diseas

kendres9051
kendres9051 wrote:
2012-04-16 05:34:00 -0700

true at my school in Antigua we sell soda but they stop

lil janiya
lil janiya wrote:
2012-04-15 15:23:33 -0700

i agree with r parents cause u can die from a soda if u drink to much dats y im so skinny cause i dont all that stuff or eat all dat i eat one meal each day and drink three drinks thats not soda jeucis each day

Tsizzle
Tsizzle wrote:
2012-04-15 15:02:56 -0700

Compromise with your parents, maybe have one a week limit and see where it goes from there

Cookie_To_Dope
Cookie_To_Dope wrote:
2012-04-15 13:24:08 -0700

aw por you drickin a nice cold 1

Babyisme
Babyisme wrote:
2012-04-15 13:13:02 -0700

yeh i like soda 2 it is good

Babyisme
Babyisme wrote:
2012-04-15 13:09:51 -0700

well maybe u should tell ur parents that u can go without soda for a week and then just on the weekends and maybe they will start letting u drink it more often

1lovey
1lovey wrote:
2012-04-15 11:34:47 -0700

i love soda. my mom wants me 2 stop drinking it as much. but sinse i walk home with my friends i will stop and get a soda on the way and when i go hang out with my friends i will stp and get soda. she said soda kills the iside of my body. which it probly does. but its just so good. Its bad enough that i drink only dark sodas. i dont really like light sodas. my mom says that dark sodas are the worst hm maybe i just might drik a sada evry other day. some ppl in my fam cant go a day without it. lol

amazingemy
amazingemy wrote:
2012-04-15 11:08:36 -0700

u should listen to them maybe some day u could ask
for like half a can of soda cus soda is not that healthy
for u.

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-04-15 06:38:48 -0700

i drink 1 soda and then the next day i dont well i try too

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-14 19:18:39 -0700

u can never go wrong wit soda hehe

admire10
admire10 wrote:
2012-04-14 15:53:27 -0700

well just try to tell them nothing will happen

yi-ho
yi-ho wrote:
2012-04-14 11:05:34 -0700

i drink like 3 coca colas a day >.> is that bad? i just awnserd my own question... it is... but i dont
care! i

Fave Jones Flavor?

• Fufu Berry.
  • Blue Bubblegum.
  • Green Apple.
  • I prefer a can of WhoopAss.

Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Micro_organic-micro
So, what’s the real deal with organic foods these days? Maybe your parents are on a health kick o...
You’re off school and outside, running around and being active. The last thing you need is to eat...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day