Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m Stuck on Soda!

S Chik asks: “I love pop but my parents won’t let me drink it. What should I do?” Back to Article

Too_Swagg_4Ya
Too_Swagg_4Ya wrote:
2012-04-13 07:02:33 -0700

My mom said no more pops only water but I'm addicted to root beer and dr pepper @_@

BoogyMonsterGrrrr!!!
BoogyMonsterGrrrr!!! wrote:
2012-04-13 07:01:20 -0700

Im addicted to coke! o.O

rockey101:)_2023098
rockey101:)_2023098 wrote:
2012-04-12 19:59:16 -0700

i drinked water for the whole week im pretty goodsmile

rockey101:)_2023098
rockey101:)_2023098 wrote:
2012-04-12 19:58:45 -0700

i can stop drinking it afact i have three big boxes of soda and i drinked water for the whole weeksmile i pretty goodsmile

riogirly500
riogirly500 wrote:
2012-04-12 19:49:45 -0700

its ok but i know when to stop

Sasha200
Sasha200 wrote:
2012-04-12 19:24:46 -0700

I love soda. BUT I CAN'T STOP SOMETIMES!!!!!!

mbprinceton
mbprinceton wrote:
2012-04-12 18:03:13 -0700

im addicted 2 sodaa!!! ittzz lyk soooo good!! i cant stop drinking it cuz itz dhee BOMB!!!! i cant go wit out drinking soda!! sum ppl dun lyk it i dun c how not!!!

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-12 17:59:39 -0700

lol u can never go wrong wit soda

tellme2
tellme2 wrote:
2012-04-12 17:26:34 -0700

Drinking soda all the time is not healthy.... i drink water and i prefer water before soda....

I am epic
I am epic wrote:
2012-04-12 17:12:27 -0700

It's ok. Your addicted to soda. You should be glad you can't drink it. It's not healthy. Only drink it once in a while.

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-04-12 15:11:40 -0700

I drink soda almost everyday. I luv cherry coke!

ibuildlegos!
ibuildlegos! wrote:
2012-04-12 14:46:09 -0700

I DRINK POP WHENEVER I WANT.

*Break_It_Down18*
*Break_It_Down18* wrote:
2012-04-12 14:34:03 -0700

Oh mi gawd.. Im way to addicted to soda..

Joshlovesdragons18
Joshlovesdragons18 wrote:
2012-04-12 10:32:54 -0700

I LOVE PEPSI

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2012-04-12 09:41:35 -0700

well, maybe drink something healthy and pretend it's a fizzy drink. It works for me!

super7
super7 wrote:
2012-04-12 04:24:51 -0700

sneak one in THINK!

emmaiggy123
emmaiggy123 wrote:
2012-04-12 03:53:30 -0700

well my parents allow me to drink "pop" we normally have coke or lemonade in the house but i would suggest reasoning with your parents make a deal, like we can have one can of lemonade per week or somthing? you know to have your share of energy and stuff but not to much a to make you fat and crazy, like me! :Z lol smile give it a go Big Grin xx

wackyeeluv
wackyeeluv wrote:
2012-04-11 21:03:01 -0700

my mom doesn't let "pop" into our house, so i rarely drink it

billybobjoethe13th
billybobjoethe13th wrote:
2012-04-11 18:27:04 -0700

UHM... DRINK IT?!?!?!? DERR

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-04-11 17:25:17 -0700

i drink pop all the time

Fave Jones Flavor?

• Fufu Berry.
  • Blue Bubblegum.
  • Green Apple.
  • I prefer a can of WhoopAss.

Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Micro_organic-micro
So, what’s the real deal with organic foods these days? Maybe your parents are on a health kick o...
You’re off school and outside, running around and being active. The last thing you need is to eat...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.