Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m Stuck on Soda!

S Chik asks: “I love pop but my parents won’t let me drink it. What should I do?” Back to Article

rockey101:)_2023098
rockey101:)_2023098 wrote:
2012-04-12 19:59:16 -0700

i drinked water for the whole week im pretty goodsmile

rockey101:)_2023098
rockey101:)_2023098 wrote:
2012-04-12 19:58:45 -0700

i can stop drinking it afact i have three big boxes of soda and i drinked water for the whole weeksmile i pretty goodsmile

riogirly500
riogirly500 wrote:
2012-04-12 19:49:45 -0700

its ok but i know when to stop

Sasha200
Sasha200 wrote:
2012-04-12 19:24:46 -0700

I love soda. BUT I CAN'T STOP SOMETIMES!!!!!!

mbprinceton
mbprinceton wrote:
2012-04-12 18:03:13 -0700

im addicted 2 sodaa!!! ittzz lyk soooo good!! i cant stop drinking it cuz itz dhee BOMB!!!! i cant go wit out drinking soda!! sum ppl dun lyk it i dun c how not!!!

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-12 17:59:39 -0700

lol u can never go wrong wit soda

tellme2
tellme2 wrote:
2012-04-12 17:26:34 -0700

Drinking soda all the time is not healthy.... i drink water and i prefer water before soda....

I am epic
I am epic wrote:
2012-04-12 17:12:27 -0700

It's ok. Your addicted to soda. You should be glad you can't drink it. It's not healthy. Only drink it once in a while.

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-04-12 15:11:40 -0700

I drink soda almost everyday. I luv cherry coke!

ibuildlegos!
ibuildlegos! wrote:
2012-04-12 14:46:09 -0700

I DRINK POP WHENEVER I WANT.

*Break_It_Down18*
*Break_It_Down18* wrote:
2012-04-12 14:34:03 -0700

Oh mi gawd.. Im way to addicted to soda..

Joshlovesdragons18
Joshlovesdragons18 wrote:
2012-04-12 10:32:54 -0700

I LOVE PEPSI

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2012-04-12 09:41:35 -0700

well, maybe drink something healthy and pretend it's a fizzy drink. It works for me!

super7
super7 wrote:
2012-04-12 04:24:51 -0700

sneak one in THINK!

emmaiggy123
emmaiggy123 wrote:
2012-04-12 03:53:30 -0700

well my parents allow me to drink "pop" we normally have coke or lemonade in the house but i would suggest reasoning with your parents make a deal, like we can have one can of lemonade per week or somthing? you know to have your share of energy and stuff but not to much a to make you fat and crazy, like me! :Z lol smile give it a go Big Grin xx

wackyeeluv
wackyeeluv wrote:
2012-04-11 21:03:01 -0700

my mom doesn't let "pop" into our house, so i rarely drink it

billybobjoethe13th
billybobjoethe13th wrote:
2012-04-11 18:27:04 -0700

UHM... DRINK IT?!?!?!? DERR

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-04-11 17:25:17 -0700

i drink pop all the time

ally is cool
ally is cool wrote:
2012-04-11 17:21:10 -0700

try sodahead

micamuffin12435_2094017
micamuffin12435_2094017 wrote:
2012-04-11 16:29:11 -0700

HEY GOT DOWN AT NIGHT AND GET SOME SODA!!!!1!

Fave Jones Flavor?

• Fufu Berry.
  • Blue Bubblegum.
  • Green Apple.
  • I prefer a can of WhoopAss.