Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m Stuck on Soda!

S Chik asks: “I love pop but my parents won’t let me drink it. What should I do?” Back to Article

Too_Swagg_4Ya
Too_Swagg_4Ya wrote:
2012-04-13 07:02:33 -0700

My mom said no more pops only water but I'm addicted to root beer and dr pepper @_@

BoogyMonsterGrrrr!!!
BoogyMonsterGrrrr!!! wrote:
2012-04-13 07:01:20 -0700

Im addicted to coke! o.O

rockey101:)_2023098
rockey101:)_2023098 wrote:
2012-04-12 19:59:16 -0700

i drinked water for the whole week im pretty goodsmile

rockey101:)_2023098
rockey101:)_2023098 wrote:
2012-04-12 19:58:45 -0700

i can stop drinking it afact i have three big boxes of soda and i drinked water for the whole weeksmile i pretty goodsmile

riogirly500
riogirly500 wrote:
2012-04-12 19:49:45 -0700

its ok but i know when to stop

Sasha200
Sasha200 wrote:
2012-04-12 19:24:46 -0700

I love soda. BUT I CAN'T STOP SOMETIMES!!!!!!

mbprinceton
mbprinceton wrote:
2012-04-12 18:03:13 -0700

im addicted 2 sodaa!!! ittzz lyk soooo good!! i cant stop drinking it cuz itz dhee BOMB!!!! i cant go wit out drinking soda!! sum ppl dun lyk it i dun c how not!!!

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-12 17:59:39 -0700

lol u can never go wrong wit soda

tellme2
tellme2 wrote:
2012-04-12 17:26:34 -0700

Drinking soda all the time is not healthy.... i drink water and i prefer water before soda....

I am epic
I am epic wrote:
2012-04-12 17:12:27 -0700

It's ok. Your addicted to soda. You should be glad you can't drink it. It's not healthy. Only drink it once in a while.

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-04-12 15:11:40 -0700

I drink soda almost everyday. I luv cherry coke!

ibuildlegos!
ibuildlegos! wrote:
2012-04-12 14:46:09 -0700

I DRINK POP WHENEVER I WANT.

*Break_It_Down18*
*Break_It_Down18* wrote:
2012-04-12 14:34:03 -0700

Oh mi gawd.. Im way to addicted to soda..

Joshlovesdragons18
Joshlovesdragons18 wrote:
2012-04-12 10:32:54 -0700

I LOVE PEPSI

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2012-04-12 09:41:35 -0700

well, maybe drink something healthy and pretend it's a fizzy drink. It works for me!

super7
super7 wrote:
2012-04-12 04:24:51 -0700

sneak one in THINK!

emmaiggy123
emmaiggy123 wrote:
2012-04-12 03:53:30 -0700

well my parents allow me to drink "pop" we normally have coke or lemonade in the house but i would suggest reasoning with your parents make a deal, like we can have one can of lemonade per week or somthing? you know to have your share of energy and stuff but not to much a to make you fat and crazy, like me! :Z lol smile give it a go Big Grin xx

wackyeeluv
wackyeeluv wrote:
2012-04-11 21:03:01 -0700

my mom doesn't let "pop" into our house, so i rarely drink it

billybobjoethe13th
billybobjoethe13th wrote:
2012-04-11 18:27:04 -0700

UHM... DRINK IT?!?!?!? DERR

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-04-11 17:25:17 -0700

i drink pop all the time

Fave Jones Flavor?

• Fufu Berry.
  • Blue Bubblegum.
  • Green Apple.
  • I prefer a can of WhoopAss.

Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Micro_organic-micro
So, what’s the real deal with organic foods these days? Maybe your parents are on a health kick o...
You’re off school and outside, running around and being active. The last thing you need is to eat...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: