Comments

Do-It-Yourself Friendship Bracelet

With summer coming on not only are you going to get to spend more time with your friends, but you guys will have lots of time to do fun, creative things. Friendship bracelets are a great way to get creative and show your appreciation for a close friend. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-09 16:22:52 -0700

I luv making them! I'm good and would like to make them for friends

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-07 06:12:39 -0700

i've made them about 9 times

liv22
liv22 wrote:
2013-04-16 17:12:26 -0700

so cool

catsrcool12
catsrcool12 wrote:
2013-04-11 18:38:31 -0700

make them all the time. Lots of fun to make

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-04-11 16:03:27 -0700

I love it, I will make one someday!

joycelyn2002
joycelyn2002 wrote:
2013-01-23 07:46:41 -0800

kool

tiffany88
tiffany88 wrote:
2012-11-23 19:04:26 -0800

oh cool my best friend made me 1 duh Punk

Gorgeous2k12
Gorgeous2k12 wrote:
2012-11-01 12:57:42 -0700

Love making things like friendship bracelets > it passes your time and it's a good gift for friends

baybegirl2001
baybegirl2001 wrote:
2012-10-28 03:14:35 -0700

i bet you have to practice my mom can make one for me but i want to myself

Victoria1216
Victoria1216 wrote:
2012-08-11 12:52:57 -0700

my cousin made one just like that for me omg lol

love2dance99
love2dance99 wrote:
2012-07-17 15:16:23 -0700

I lov making those bracelets but u hav 2 practice alot.

lamorge
lamorge wrote:
2012-07-16 12:18:10 -0700

If you practice You can do it faster. If it still takes a long time try making the string a little shorter

lamorge
lamorge wrote:
2012-07-16 12:06:38 -0700

I love making these

yajaira bieber
yajaira bieber wrote:
2012-07-11 10:16:39 -0700

i know how to do it a way different way

-Lanya♥
-Lanya♥ wrote:
2012-07-11 07:13:06 -0700

Great! xD

-Lanya♥
-Lanya♥ wrote:
2012-07-11 07:10:08 -0700

My brother and I tryed to do it a while ago but no matter how hard I tryed. I COULD NOT do step 6!! D:

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-07-11 07:10:02 -0700

okay this is kinnda funny but i just finished making this EXACT braclet right b4 i came on here and read this haha

ItalianSwagg
ItalianSwagg wrote:
2012-07-11 05:32:44 -0700

Lanya this is so cool Big Grin i think i'll do it!

rara2911
rara2911 wrote:
2012-07-11 04:40:26 -0700

I tried real good but it takes long not cool

-Lanya♥
-Lanya♥ wrote:
2012-07-11 04:36:52 -0700

@Ob3y_swagolicious : Then why did you even bother to open this article?? -.-

PS - This is cool! Big Grin

Think Sindy and A.J. Can Be Friends?

• Yeah, definitely. They just had a misunderstanding.
  • No way. A.J. doesn't deserve to be Sindy's friend.
  • Maybe if they both apologize for how they acted.

Micro_micro_driftwoodholder
Have you ever had your jewelry in such a tangle you decided to give up untying all the knots and ...
Micro_international-friendship-micro
Each year, International Friendship Day falls on the first Sunday of August and – you guessed it ...
Micro_making new friends_micro
One of the top 10 questions to Dear Dish-It is: How do I make new friends?
You and your friends may wear charm bracelets cuz they look cool, but there's a lot more to it th...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!