Comments

Cee Lo Green Bio

Cee Lo Green has done it all – rapper, singer-songwriter, producer, you name it! Starting out as part of Goodie Mob and eventually moving into a stand-out solo career with his hit “Forget You”, this multi-talented performer and musician has written and produced for the very best in the industry. Find out more in his Kidzworld Bio! Back to Article

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-06-16 19:35:49 -0700

Sorry I Cant Afford A Ferrari But That Dont Mean I Cant Treat Yhu Well

icebaby love1
icebaby love1 wrote:
2012-06-13 10:45:33 -0700

forget youuu and her too

MissKnowItAll
MissKnowItAll wrote:
2012-06-12 12:32:07 -0700

I can do that voice XD

FORGET YOUUU~!

SydneyWavsYou
SydneyWavsYou wrote:
2012-06-12 11:47:18 -0700

FORGET YOU!

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-26 16:53:34 -0700

I LOVE THE SOUND OF CEELO GREEN VOICE! =)

Tytee
Tytee wrote:
2012-05-24 18:34:28 -0700

lvu this vid

starbucks123
starbucks123 wrote:
2012-05-24 14:40:16 -0700

happy feet my uncle may not like u neither u rapped dog.

starbucks123
starbucks123 wrote:
2012-05-24 14:38:41 -0700

and my uncle may not like u either happy feet????????????????

starbucks123
starbucks123 wrote:
2012-05-24 14:37:43 -0700

so and no my uncle dnt u dn

starbucks123
starbucks123 wrote:
2012-05-24 14:36:38 -0700

me do infact u no thts my uncle im 4 real/........../???????????????????????????????????????????

IgotHaters
IgotHaters wrote:
2012-05-20 15:21:10 -0700

I like celo green n fact i like his music

Emosky490

2012-05-14 15:52:08 -0700

F' you !!! lmao xD

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-05-14 15:50:12 -0700

I really like his voice.

imagleek346
imagleek346 wrote:
2012-05-14 13:24:13 -0700

I love you Cee-Lo

Glee_quiz

Which celeb singer do you think should be featured on the TV show Glee?

• Britney Spears
  • Beyonce Knowles
  • Lada Gaga
  • Taylor Swift

Micro_glee3dconcertmovie-micro
The Glee concert tours hit the big screen on August 12, 2011, in this touching documentary. Kidzw...
Micro_solmic
With the release of her album Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dream Deluxe, Solange Knowles is showi...
Micro_jmmic
Last year Janelle Monae burst onto the pop music scene with a new twist on a vintage sound, but t...
Micro_grammys2011-micro
Lady Antebellum trumped the competition, taking away more awards than any other band at the 53rd ...

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11