Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Rihanna Fun Facts!

Chart-topping R&B Barbados beauty Rihanna may rule the radio, but how much do you know about this singing superstar? Check out these Rihanna Fun Facts to find out more about her! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

mrsright5902
mrsright5902 wrote:
2013-01-02 08:33:15 -0800

thats suck you could do better

report
Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2013-01-02 07:16:48 -0800

Awesome! she can sing in three octaves! That's amazing!

report
kiki_stay_swaggin
kiki_stay_swaggin wrote:
2012-12-14 11:28:51 -0800

i like all ur songs even cheers now tha is my favite song like if you no this song................

report
juicy2000
juicy2000 wrote:
2012-12-11 10:32:58 -0800

That's y I love this gurl

report
lovelylove88
lovelylove88 wrote:
2012-11-12 18:21:50 -0800

Woah my Idol

report
ObeyBeauty♥_2302660
ObeyBeauty♥_2302660 wrote:
2012-11-12 18:03:45 -0800

Chris Brown Did Her Asz Wrong No Lie!He Aint A Real Man

report
RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY}
RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY} wrote:
2012-10-19 12:41:51 -0700

I LUV HER SO MUCH IMU GIRL

report
taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-10-18 20:44:30 -0700

I Love Her Nd I Love Her Song You Da One

report
-.CaptainAwkward.
-.CaptainAwkward. wrote:
2012-08-21 21:42:50 -0700

ew

report
Amyisthebestever
Amyisthebestever wrote:
2012-08-05 08:22:20 -0700

i luv her.

report
Lil Ice
Lil Ice wrote:
2012-08-02 22:41:26 -0700

chris brown is mi cuz in real life n real $h/t he is very awsome ion get2 tlk2 him like dat neva get da chance but i am gonna say i no he beat ha n all but most ppl dont no da hole story n dats y rihanna 4gav him n dey went bak out cuz she almost put his carear in da dirt but wen he payed his fine he still waz killinha in music so ppl need2 stop hatin on him imna biggg fan of rihanna chris actually helped me meet ha but mi point is i lik3 ha veri much but she almost got him put in jail 4som stuf

report
Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-08-02 22:20:21 -0700

LOL LMFAOB

report
fre3d
fre3d wrote:
2012-08-02 22:17:58 -0700

LMFAO

report
correay12
correay12 wrote:
2012-08-02 22:10:12 -0700

dont b hatin

report
ttyloxox123456
ttyloxox123456 wrote:
2012-08-02 22:09:24 -0700

I LOVE HER SHE IS AWESOME

report
Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-08-02 22:08:11 -0700

why yhu hate her

report
kaiyacoolgurl
kaiyacoolgurl wrote:
2012-08-02 22:05:45 -0700

i hate rihanna

report
chelly lover
chelly lover wrote:
2012-07-30 23:20:00 -0700

I love her soo much...she so beautifulWink

report
bingybongy
bingybongy wrote:
2012-07-28 07:22:01 -0700

she is sooooooooooooo amazing, how can you have a really good voice and also be realllllllly pretty

report
Tayytayy
Tayytayy wrote:
2012-07-19 07:16:25 -0700

She is my idol.!(:

report
back to story
F1015985088890

Best Artist to Groove to? Vote!

  • Kylie, duh!
  • Madonna's the queen!
  • Janet Jackson makes me move.
  • Mariah is on fire!

related stories

Micro_battleship-movie-micro
Kidzworld reviews the action-packed movie "Battleship", featuring Rihanna, Brooklyn Decker, Taylo...
Micro_immagine_battleship_mic
In “Battleship” Rihanna plays a Navy gunner and she means business!
Micro_name_micro
Lindsay Lohan is planning on dropping her last name and will be known only as “Lindsay” from now ...
Micro_rihanna-micro
If your clothes are sending out an SOS call, find out how you can bring some Caribbean heat to yo...

Entertainment in the forums

astronaut18
Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A. A clock! Q. What is the easiest way to double your money? A. Put it in front of the mirror of course! Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A. A glove. Q. What has to be broken before you can use it? A. An egg. Q. What has a neck but no head? A. A bottle. Q. What gets wetter as it dries? A. A towel. Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A. Your age. Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others? A. Your name. Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A. A shadow. Q. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it? A. The moon.
reply about 1 hour
astronaut18
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake? A: You crack me up! Q: Why did the music teacher need a ladder? A: To reach the high notes. Q: What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria? A: The Food! Q: What kind of plates do they use on Venus? A: Flying saucers! Q: Why did nose not want to go to school? A: He was tired of getting picked on! Q: How do you get straight A's? A: By using a ruler! Q: What did the pen say to the pencil? A: So, what's your point! Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane? A: Because he wanted a higher education! Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom? A: His keys were inside the piano! Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet! Q: What did you learn in school today? A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow! Q: What holds the sun up in the sky? A: Sunbeams! Q: What object is king of the classroom? A: The ruler! Q: When do astronauts eat? A: At launch time! Q: What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil? A: Stop going in circles and get to the point! Q: How does the barber cut the moon's hair? A: E-clipse it! Q: What happened when the wheel was invented? A: It caused a revolution! Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A: Bookworms Q: What is the world's tallest building? A: The library because it has the most stories. Q: What vegetables to librarians like? A: Quiet peas. Q: Why did the clock in the cafeteria run slow? A: It always went back four seconds. Q: Why didn't the sun go to college? A: Because it already had a million degrees!
reply about 1 hour
MissJonkinz11
MissJonkinz11 posted in Celebs:
Shaun Diviney from Short Stack  :love
reply about 1 hour
Duma
Duma posted in Celebs:
Zac Efron :D
reply about 2 hours
gypsyvintagegirl
ONE DIRECTION ALL THE WAY!! One Direction are amazing role models for guys and girls. Justin is an idiot(sorry guys).
reply about 2 hours