Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Keep Skipping Periods

Is it normal to skip your period for almost three months? My mom is getting worried. Beats me why, but I want to know if it's normal? Back to Article

Cheygirl731
Cheygirl731 wrote:
2014-07-17 10:30:11 -0700

Well this answer is oviouse is she having ### if so she is prego duh

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2014-07-17 09:34:10 -0700

nope she not pregnant this happens to me and im not pregnant and there is a woman who only have her period 2 months a year

Autumn_Leaves
Autumn_Leaves wrote:
2014-07-17 09:20:36 -0700

Thats just weird -_-

Sierra_Leone
Sierra_Leone wrote:
2014-03-08 15:30:32 -0800

nah she pregnant

SimplyGeorgeous
SimplyGeorgeous wrote:
2014-01-18 15:18:43 -0800

Why would you tell people this??? PERSONAL STUFF TO STRANGERS about your personal life

jaykaysumo
jaykaysumo wrote:
2014-01-11 08:59:16 -0800

Yea I skipped my period too. xD no jk jk

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2014-01-02 13:51:18 -0800

Im not up set to When i get it because every single girl gets it i am not the odd one out

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 03:47:26 -0800

are you people out of your mind ? why would you tell this to people you dont know

ahdshd
ahdshd wrote:
2013-09-26 17:40:38 -0700

ask the "girl of your dreams" :laugh

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-09-26 17:21:41 -0700

O_o

Putt_Turn_Up
Putt_Turn_Up wrote:
2013-09-26 17:20:18 -0700

Is this about skipping class

missy_ballet
missy_ballet wrote:
2013-09-26 14:16:58 -0700

it is totally normal to skip periods especially if you have just started having your period! if you aren't fooling around then don't panic! if you skip your period for over two months, and you are having abnormal signs and symptoms, then see your doctor right away!

Golden goddess
Golden goddess wrote:
2013-09-26 11:22:15 -0700

if u a boy don't u dare read this things like this article is for girls only ok boys who read this have very sick minds

Golden goddess
Golden goddess wrote:
2013-09-26 11:20:12 -0700

stuff like this is blocked for kids under the age of 10 anyway on here the maker of this website isn't a idiot

emmababes4
emmababes4 wrote:
2013-09-26 11:07:35 -0700

want to talk t o me

beary
beary wrote:
2013-09-26 10:04:43 -0700

i havent had mine but need more advice x

medodo
medodo wrote:
2013-09-26 09:43:44 -0700

I skipped once xD and i loved it

suppersready
suppersready wrote:
2013-09-26 09:42:53 -0700

I still havent got mine yet.

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-26 09:27:36 -0700

I only ever skipped once. It was awesome though.

Oblivion_2192116
Oblivion_2192116 wrote:
2013-09-26 09:24:51 -0700

"You're Going Down"

Define your meaning of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat comin' off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more
Because I'm hyped up out of control
If it's a fight, I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I know that I know

It's been a long time coming
And the table's turned around
'Cause one of us is going
One of us is going down
I'm not running,
It's a little different now
'Cause one of us is going
One of us is g

Worst Nick for Your Period?

• The Rag.
  • Your Friend Coming to Visit.
  • Surfing the Crimson Wave.
  • I think they're all bad nicknames!