Comments

Top 10 Movie Heroines

From fearless femme fatales and warrior women to super heroes and bookish beauties, women can really save the day (and steal the spotlight while they're at it.) Check out the Top 10 Movie Heroines! Back to Article

AnnabethMederson
AnnabethMederson wrote:
2014-07-26 08:09:27 -0700

Emma Watson or Shailene Woodley should be first!

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-07-12 16:00:17 -0700

SOME of the disney princesses

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-06-24 14:23:42 -0700

How come there was only one heroine from an animated movie?

-Scream-

arosha wrote:
2014-06-13 02:45:13 -0700

i love no.6 and i like no 1

Divergent_Elsa
Divergent_Elsa wrote:
2014-05-20 13:16:51 -0700

hermione Arriety and katness also Tris from Divergent i know shes not on here but shes a hero

K9companion
K9companion wrote:
2014-05-18 12:31:31 -0700

katniss everdeen, tris prior, mulan (that boss saved china!!!)

i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!! wrote:
2014-05-18 05:36:46 -0700

I love Hermione!! I'm reading the books again and just remembered Hermiones awesomeness!

TakeMeToParis-

FearlessDreamer wrote:
2014-05-06 11:47:34 -0700

Omg Rogue and Hermione!

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-05-06 11:40:34 -0700

arriety is my fave movie in da world i loved it

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-05-06 11:38:27 -0700

katniss

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-04 14:17:44 -0800

Hermione Granger, Amy Pond, Riversong, and Annabeth are my favorites...

LittleMissChatterbox
LittleMissChatterbox wrote:
2013-07-19 03:01:00 -0700

hermione granger is the best eva!!!
I the love~ harry potter books

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-07-11 13:42:38 -0700

So many more fantastic ladies should be added to this!!!

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-05-28 01:40:02 -0700

katniss is best heroine forever

Brenda13
Brenda13 wrote:
2013-05-14 12:01:06 -0700

hermione granger all the way,big harry potter nerd and fan

Alice-in-wonderland-poll

Who Is Your Fave Disney Heroine?

• Mulan.
  • Pocahontas.
  • Princess Jasmine.
  • Alice.

Micro_top10luvsongs-micro
Love is in the air, and on the airwaves! If you’ve been scratching your head trying to make a rom...
Micro_dakota-micro
It’s always sad to see summer on its way out, but going back to school is exciting for everyone, ...
Micro_teen tv show micro
Looking for a summer show to watch? Need a replacement for your regular favorites? Check out Kidz...
Micro_movies_micro
A day off school is great - unless you're sick with a nasty cold or flu! That's why we've come up...

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11