Comments

Florence and the Machine Bio

British indie group Florence and the Machine first burst on to the music scene with a fresh new sound that was both epic and emotional, blending rock and soul. Find out more in the Florence and the Machine Kidzworld Bio! Back to Article

iamfromdahood
iamfromdahood wrote:
2012-06-22 21:36:02 -0700

The on
Y reason I like her is tht she was on housewivez of atlanta nd she was helpin kandi b a country singer

--Leah--

sillycourtney wrote:
2012-05-30 16:12:17 -0700

I never heard of her

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-05-30 15:59:10 -0700

She has a really cool voice.

jade_da_beast__2093503
jade_da_beast__2093503 wrote:
2012-05-30 15:33:00 -0700

she's just awesome xD

A s h l y n_
A s h l y n_ wrote:
2012-05-30 15:30:52 -0700

I had to do a colorguard audition to one of her songs!

-chasingpavements.
-chasingpavements. wrote:
2012-05-30 15:30:22 -0700

She's so damn gorgeous, and I love her music.(:

harlee,is unquic
harlee,is unquic wrote:
2012-05-30 15:23:19 -0700

I Love The Deeppness Of Her Vioce! It's Almost As Good As Shakira. I Love All Of Her Somgs And The Subject Of Them ^-^ She Makes Me Think About How Love Has Obstacles You Have To Face. All I Got To Say Is I Absolutly Love Haer And What She Is Doing With New Aged Music. She Is Taking Music To A Whole New Level

jabat517

Badgirl4lif
Badgirl4lif wrote:
2012-05-29 11:44:42 -0700

could i be ur friend

F1009220691089

Who's Your Fave Pop?

• Aaron Carter all the way!
  • Lil' Romeo's my baby.
  • Britney's my idol.
  • No contest - 100% *NSYNC!

Micro_lana del rey-micro
Singer Lana Del Rey burst onto the scene last year with her fresh bluesy-pop sound and unique ret...
Micro_mia-micro
British-Sri Lankan Rapper/Singer-Songwriter M.I.A. performed during the Superbowl Halftime show ...
Micro_adele-micro
British diva Adele touches the hearts of millions with her soulful singing style and powerfully e...
Micro_jmmic
Last year Janelle Monae burst onto the pop music scene with a new twist on a vintage sound, but t...

Entertainment in the forums

brunostar
brunostar posted in Movies:
problem child
reply about 1 hour
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Movies:
Gentleman's Agreement
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in TV Shows:
I saw the premiere before I left and I have to say, I was somewhat impressed. Of course it's not as good as BMW but I think they have good potential.
Kiken
Kiken posted in TV Shows:
I was very impressed by the first episode of Doctor Who I watched which I believe was called "Rose". It was creepy  but with enough of a hint of humor that it made for an enjoyable and interesting program. Me and my dad will definitely be continuing to watch more and more episodes of Doctor Who in the future.
amethystdances
The answer, obviously, is Doctor Who. The show has technically been running for almost 51 years. It's  a British T.V. show about an alien with two hearts who has been living for over 1,000 years, with a time machine that can travel anywhere, or anytime, in the universe. But there's a catch to his machine, which is known as a T.A.R.D.I.S, (Time And Relative Dimension In Space): It is forever broken and disguised as a 1950's telephone box. He chooses not to fix it, despite the companions he travels with wondering to themselves, "Why doesn't he fix it? Why did he have to break it as telephone police box?" He also tends to attempt to keep the companions for as long as possible. They tend to keep him in check, safe, sane, and non-genocidal. After all, being 1,800 years old, and I'm just guessing precisely how old he is, can make you feel lonely, angry, confused, scared, and vengeful. He had to destroy his whole planet to protect the rest of the universe from being destroyed by his people and their age old enemies, the Daleks. He will forevermore remember that day, and as punishment, from the self concious weapon he used,will have to live through for a long, long time.