Comments

How To Make Firefly Jars

Summer nights are nice, warm and perfect for hanging out outside, on the porch or at the picnic table. There are many ways to light your way on summer nights, but why not take a cue from the expert: the firefly. Firefly jars bring a magic to your picnic, stoop or even your room. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-09 16:21:20 -0700

this is awesome! I would like to try it smile

queenq78
queenq78 wrote:
2013-06-30 06:13:34 -0700

sooo cool! smile

Leilah303
Leilah303 wrote:
2013-06-14 14:31:23 -0700

cool, doing it 4 my dad. will it make a difference if I do my dots on the outside?

dumbgirl
dumbgirl wrote:
2013-05-12 11:43:43 -0700

I can't wait to try it out!!!!!

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-05-01 21:05:30 -0700

Awesome!

MarlaY
MarlaY wrote:
2013-04-30 21:06:02 -0700

cool. if you get a piece of glass and paint it with glow in the dark paint and put it somewhere whereyou spend a lot of time

Starblast

Basketballrox20 wrote:
2012-09-11 15:43:58 -0700

that is so cool!

raerae8868
raerae8868 wrote:
2012-08-19 07:21:55 -0700

Yay!!!!! I have been looking for firefly jar ideas forever and I am so happy I found one. Good job and I LOVE the pic. Keep trying and have patience. Fireflies are very delicate and can be sometime a little mischevious. Thx and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Nose

Patches1998
Patches1998 wrote:
2012-08-14 21:33:47 -0700

wow those things r awesome!!

Izzy00121
Izzy00121 wrote:
2012-08-14 09:10:27 -0700

they are awsome................................................................................................lol add me too lol i luvs u guys

lol2959
lol2959 wrote:
2012-07-09 07:42:32 -0700

omg for the 3rd time these are awsome

hellokittyfan8193
hellokittyfan8193 wrote:
2012-07-01 05:37:39 -0700

wow!!!!

happynapper11
happynapper11 wrote:
2012-06-30 06:14:43 -0700

i had never thought about that! thats a good idea!

pizzamonster
pizzamonster wrote:
2012-06-21 00:17:42 -0700

omg danny from cimorelli is on KW shes my fav singer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2012-06-19 15:00:48 -0700

use glow inthe dark nail polish so that way youll know its water proff

lol2959
lol2959 wrote:
2012-06-16 10:51:56 -0700

thease are awsome how could anyone not like thease

kathy+gabi23
kathy+gabi23 wrote:
2012-06-15 20:39:41 -0700

asome its really cool

F1120002226312

Best Place to Hang in the Summer?

• The beach.
  • The skatepark.
  • The mall.
  • On the couch.

Micro_summer camp-micro
Summer is just about here which means school will be out and it’s time to decide how you’re going...
Micro_micro_candystripe
With summer coming on not only are you going to get to spend more time with your friends, but you...
Micro_micro_rolledcandles
Though at one time candles were the only way to see through the dark, these days we usually have ...
Whether you wanna be the next Picasso or Amanda Bynes, Kidzworld's got the summer c...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.