Comments

Choosing a Bathing Suit for your Body Type

A great bathing suit can be hard to find. Here's a roundup of the best swimsuits to suit your body type. Back to Article

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 01:42:36 -0700

the second one is the best!

pancakes4ever23
pancakes4ever23 wrote:
2013-06-14 16:24:17 -0700

the best bathing suit for a tall person would be a bikini. this is because it hugs their curves

CrystalHe4rts_2482906
CrystalHe4rts_2482906 wrote:
2013-06-07 13:42:01 -0700

1st 3rd & last c;

lilmiss kayla 101
lilmiss kayla 101 wrote:
2013-04-03 20:55:57 -0700

I like tha first one mi sis has tha same one lol

silvermoon1928
silvermoon1928 wrote:
2013-03-27 17:13:44 -0700

i love da last one!

Kloe-has-swag
Kloe-has-swag wrote:
2013-03-19 19:44:47 -0700

The 3rd one !!!
I have one kinda like it ahh

cuttie1123
cuttie1123 wrote:
2013-03-17 05:42:20 -0700

i think i wolud wear a bikin because their hot

sully xx
sully xx wrote:
2013-03-16 10:18:52 -0700

one word.wow

rosey1011
rosey1011 wrote:
2013-03-16 10:16:32 -0700

A bikini for me but the top has to fit lol so the first one wont work for me

LoveIsn'tForMe♡♥♡
LoveIsn'tForMe♡♥♡ wrote:
2013-03-16 10:07:43 -0700

I accident went to this so Yeah...

LoveIsn'tForMe♡♥♡
LoveIsn'tForMe♡♥♡ wrote:
2013-03-16 10:07:15 -0700

jk this is very stupid...

LoveIsn'tForMe♡♥♡
LoveIsn'tForMe♡♥♡ wrote:
2013-03-16 10:05:50 -0700

2 piece c:

Zipporah Zane
Zipporah Zane wrote:
2013-03-16 10:05:39 -0700

d 1st one is pretty, i needs dat

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2013-03-16 08:27:06 -0700

The first one nd the last one are cute

*Ana loves you*
*Ana loves you* wrote:
2013-03-16 07:56:39 -0700

there all ugly just not the lst one

Troonye
Troonye wrote:
2012-11-11 12:46:35 -0800

OH WOW. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gorgeous127334
gorgeous127334 wrote:
2012-11-01 13:16:17 -0700

if you are fat or cubby don't wear a two piece. If you a skinny like me you should wear a two piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naty1766
naty1766 wrote:
2012-10-31 06:03:05 -0700

i love this because now i can know what to pick out when i go shopping for bathing suits

Flea63
Flea63 wrote:
2012-10-18 05:07:53 -0700

this was so helpful because I can't ever find a comfteble bathing suit that makes me feel good about my self

laney
laney wrote:
2012-10-01 04:06:10 -0700

Honestly I've never found a bathing suit that truly worked for me...I'm teeny up top and have wide hips with an athletic tummy. So I always have to try to mix and match bikinis to work but still nothing looks right on me

Favorite Swimsuit Style?

• One-piece bathing suit.
  • Two-piece bikini.