Comments

Choosing a Bathing Suit for your Body Type

A great bathing suit can be hard to find. Here's a roundup of the best swimsuits to suit your body type. Back to Article

wade-is-a-beast

seankingstonfan wrote:
2012-08-21 20:37:56 -0700

cool im curvy Big Grin

UltimateWarrior300
UltimateWarrior300 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:36:55 -0700

mann bruhhh while im on thiss do anybody got a iphone or a iphone4 that they dont want cuz i dropped mines and it want come back on no more

UltimateWarrior300
UltimateWarrior300 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:36:39 -0700

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-21 20:36:21 -0700

Fat is what u is js and curvy is big azz lol

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-21 20:35:49 -0700

aye im here 2 pull females lol

xXmaniXx
xXmaniXx wrote:
2012-08-21 20:35:14 -0700

Lol but u was da last one to say somthing up here which means u blowin my page boii smile

$ To cute Minny $
$ To cute Minny $ wrote:
2012-08-21 20:34:32 -0700

iight yhu gud

seankingstonfan
seankingstonfan wrote:
2012-08-21 20:34:28 -0700

wats the diff.between fat and curvy Indifferent

UltimateWarrior300
UltimateWarrior300 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:33:59 -0700

oooo! you lien cuz this my first time commenting on this stuff what you talking about lolls

xXmaniXx
xXmaniXx wrote:
2012-08-21 20:31:22 -0700

@ultimatewarrior STFU cuz u blowin mine up to lol

UltimateWarrior300
UltimateWarrior300 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:30:23 -0700

and marissa i know yo big head hear meee i got you in the morning!

UltimateWarrior300
UltimateWarrior300 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:29:57 -0700

yall needa chill tff out mann yall blowin up my stuff

$ To cute Minny $

Princewifey 123 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:26:06 -0700

Lol @Wade lmao

xXmaniXx
xXmaniXx wrote:
2012-08-21 20:23:41 -0700

Have y'all Eva seen a really big woman in a bikini SMDH data the worst thing I Eva saw O_O

SupremeDreamer
SupremeDreamer wrote:
2012-08-21 20:23:22 -0700

Size doesn't define your beauty.. you can wear any type of swim suit you want. FAT, SKINNY, CURVY it doesn't matter.

Favorite Swimsuit Style?

• One-piece bathing suit.
  • Two-piece bikini.
  • Tankini.
  • A skirtini!

Micro_kids swimwear 2011_micro
As summer heats up and you start prepping to jump in the nearest pool, check out our overview of ...
Not sure what works for your body type? Check out Kidzworld's style tips to find out how to dress...
Are you small on top and bootylicious on the bottom? Find out how to dress up your pear-shaped fi...
Are you all angles and no curves? Create the illusion of shape and dress up your boyish figure w...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.