Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Choosing a Bathing Suit for your Body Type

A great bathing suit can be hard to find. Here's a roundup of the best swimsuits to suit your body type. Back to Article

Victoria_Danna
Victoria_Danna wrote:
2012-08-21 20:22:37 -0700

lol wassup @wade-is-a-beast

JadeCutie_2232965
JadeCutie_2232965 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:19:15 -0700

wtf r u doin here?!?!?! this is more for girls O.O

Victoria_Danna
Victoria_Danna wrote:
2012-08-21 20:19:12 -0700

I got curves so ii will rock a bikini

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-21 20:17:48 -0700

shidd i love this lol wassup ladies

$ To cute Minny $
$ To cute Minny $ wrote:
2012-08-21 20:17:18 -0700

I got curves so pushup bikini Lol Big Grin

leracutegirl
leracutegirl wrote:
2012-08-21 20:08:28 -0700

i have a curvy body soo i can wear a bikini

nyesha1234
nyesha1234 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:06:36 -0700

yea pushup bikini

JadeCutie_2232965
JadeCutie_2232965 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:05:16 -0700

i have a curvy body from my mom so i think pushup bikini

Itz Me Duh!
Itz Me Duh! wrote:
2012-08-21 19:57:45 -0700

Pushup bikini

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-06 08:10:13 -0700

i usually wear tankinis, or those athletic things that are like one pieces... i like being comfortable.

abbytgtj
abbytgtj wrote:
2012-07-31 18:46:56 -0700

First and last there all ugly but htose r the best

cutievannah
cutievannah wrote:
2012-07-26 18:19:26 -0700

I have big thys nd bust but i hav a flat stumac. Any advice???????

MyzStar

hisbigbabyboy_2179121 wrote:
2012-06-30 20:04:30 -0700

that is cute

Jazlyn015
Jazlyn015 wrote:
2012-06-30 16:46:04 -0700

I try not to be so self concious and always like to have choices depending on the activity and i want a push up or a string bikini but for along time Tankini's were my best friend

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2012-06-26 15:47:09 -0700

I'm skinny but I've got curves. xP Since I'm older my parents want me to wear a one piece. Pffftt. Not Gonna Happen.

kora144
kora144 wrote:
2012-06-25 19:06:27 -0700

cool

Favorite Swimsuit Style?

• One-piece bathing suit.
  • Two-piece bikini.
  • Tankini.
  • A skirtini!

Micro_kids swimwear 2011_micro
As summer heats up and you start prepping to jump in the nearest pool, check out our overview of ...
Not sure what works for your body type? Check out Kidzworld's style tips to find out how to dress...
Are you small on top and bootylicious on the bottom? Find out how to dress up your pear-shaped fi...
Are you all angles and no curves? Create the illusion of shape and dress up your boyish figure w...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)