Comments

Choosing a Bathing Suit for your Body Type

A great bathing suit can be hard to find. Here's a roundup of the best swimsuits to suit your body type. Back to Article

Victoria_Danna
Victoria_Danna wrote:
2012-08-21 20:22:37 -0700

lol wassup @wade-is-a-beast

JadeCutie_2232965
JadeCutie_2232965 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:19:15 -0700

wtf r u doin here?!?!?! this is more for girls O.O

Victoria_Danna
Victoria_Danna wrote:
2012-08-21 20:19:12 -0700

I got curves so ii will rock a bikini

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-21 20:17:48 -0700

shidd i love this lol wassup ladies

$ To cute Minny $
$ To cute Minny $ wrote:
2012-08-21 20:17:18 -0700

I got curves so pushup bikini Lol Big Grin

leracutegirl
leracutegirl wrote:
2012-08-21 20:08:28 -0700

i have a curvy body soo i can wear a bikini

nyesha1234
nyesha1234 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:06:36 -0700

yea pushup bikini

JadeCutie_2232965
JadeCutie_2232965 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:05:16 -0700

i have a curvy body from my mom so i think pushup bikini

Itz Me Duh!
Itz Me Duh! wrote:
2012-08-21 19:57:45 -0700

Pushup bikini

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-06 08:10:13 -0700

i usually wear tankinis, or those athletic things that are like one pieces... i like being comfortable.

abbytgtj
abbytgtj wrote:
2012-07-31 18:46:56 -0700

First and last there all ugly but htose r the best

cutievannah
cutievannah wrote:
2012-07-26 18:19:26 -0700

I have big thys nd bust but i hav a flat stumac. Any advice???????

MyzStar

hisbigbabyboy_2179121 wrote:
2012-06-30 20:04:30 -0700

that is cute

Jazlyn015
Jazlyn015 wrote:
2012-06-30 16:46:04 -0700

I try not to be so self concious and always like to have choices depending on the activity and i want a push up or a string bikini but for along time Tankini's were my best friend

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2012-06-26 15:47:09 -0700

I'm skinny but I've got curves. xP Since I'm older my parents want me to wear a one piece. Pffftt. Not Gonna Happen.

kora144
kora144 wrote:
2012-06-25 19:06:27 -0700

cool

Favorite Swimsuit Style?

• One-piece bathing suit.
  • Two-piece bikini.