Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: June 2012

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

Mushmellow
Mushmellow wrote:
2013-09-06 13:14:21 -0700

hey

Mushmellow
Mushmellow wrote:
2013-09-06 13:14:05 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and i thought I am weird around people Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 12:23:43 -0700

I like these

smurfette333
smurfette333 wrote:
2013-05-22 07:53:09 -0700

1 time I was nekad outside bcause somebody dared me to and I had 2 stay there and dance to every song on my ipod fyi I have like176 songs on my ipod and I live on the main street of my town about in the middle of town during rush hoursso embaressed

Americana
Americana wrote:
2013-04-13 05:37:34 -0700

oh god!!!!!!!!!

ZombieKiller11
ZombieKiller11 wrote:
2012-12-15 10:51:34 -0800

i was in the 3rd grade and i sat across from my crush at school and next to my best friend he said this really funny joke when i had a mouthful of milk and i couldnt help it i laughed and i spit milk all over her and she wouldnt talk to me for months

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-08-31 22:30:46 -0700

@bhelourilover o dear i would be so embarrassed

bhelpurilover
bhelpurilover wrote:
2012-08-25 02:14:46 -0700

i was rushing down the stairs when i missed a step and fell down in a rather funny way in front of my maths teacher making it look like i was asking her out

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-18 12:09:48 -0700

One time during open guidance I was sitting with a few of my classmates and people that I had known since middle school and this girl named Tania was coming at me with paint and I was scooting over and I didnt know I was at the edge of my chair and I fell to the ground. I was laughing and embarrassed at the same time because it was in the lunch room! I could almost feel everyone's eyes were looking at me xD

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-08-18 11:40:04 -0700

.."....."

Lil Jen
Lil Jen wrote:
2012-08-15 11:29:48 -0700

I cried in front of my whole 5th grade class once lmao

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-08-15 11:19:28 -0700

Once i was going to my tae kwon do thing but when i got the all i had was white pants and a gi

SunnyJ
SunnyJ wrote:
2012-08-15 10:39:04 -0700

ok... those are kinda embarrassing

Butterfly_Tacos
Butterfly_Tacos wrote:
2012-08-11 17:59:00 -0700

whoa... once when i was in gymnastics @ a recital and i was waving and everyone left me waving by myself like an idiot...

doctorbrownie

doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-08-11 14:16:48 -0700

don't worry i am 2! LOL!

doctorbrownie
doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-08-11 14:15:16 -0700

why would she jump on u??????????

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)