Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: June 2012

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

Mushmellow
Mushmellow wrote:
2013-09-06 13:14:21 -0700

hey

Mushmellow
Mushmellow wrote:
2013-09-06 13:14:05 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and i thought I am weird around people Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 12:23:43 -0700

I like these

smurfette333
smurfette333 wrote:
2013-05-22 07:53:09 -0700

1 time I was nekad outside bcause somebody dared me to and I had 2 stay there and dance to every song on my ipod fyi I have like176 songs on my ipod and I live on the main street of my town about in the middle of town during rush hoursso embaressed

Americana
Americana wrote:
2013-04-13 05:37:34 -0700

oh god!!!!!!!!!

ZombieKiller11
ZombieKiller11 wrote:
2012-12-15 10:51:34 -0800

i was in the 3rd grade and i sat across from my crush at school and next to my best friend he said this really funny joke when i had a mouthful of milk and i couldnt help it i laughed and i spit milk all over her and she wouldnt talk to me for months

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-08-31 22:30:46 -0700

@bhelourilover o dear i would be so embarrassed

bhelpurilover
bhelpurilover wrote:
2012-08-25 02:14:46 -0700

i was rushing down the stairs when i missed a step and fell down in a rather funny way in front of my maths teacher making it look like i was asking her out

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-18 12:09:48 -0700

One time during open guidance I was sitting with a few of my classmates and people that I had known since middle school and this girl named Tania was coming at me with paint and I was scooting over and I didnt know I was at the edge of my chair and I fell to the ground. I was laughing and embarrassed at the same time because it was in the lunch room! I could almost feel everyone's eyes were looking at me xD

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-08-18 11:40:04 -0700

.."....."

Lil Jen
Lil Jen wrote:
2012-08-15 11:29:48 -0700

I cried in front of my whole 5th grade class once lmao

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-08-15 11:19:28 -0700

Once i was going to my tae kwon do thing but when i got the all i had was white pants and a gi

SunnyJ
SunnyJ wrote:
2012-08-15 10:39:04 -0700

ok... those are kinda embarrassing

Butterfly_Tacos
Butterfly_Tacos wrote:
2012-08-11 17:59:00 -0700

whoa... once when i was in gymnastics @ a recital and i was waving and everyone left me waving by myself like an idiot...

doctorbrownie

doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-08-11 14:16:48 -0700

don't worry i am 2! LOL!

doctorbrownie
doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-08-11 14:15:16 -0700

why would she jump on u??????????

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro

Brianna09
I get told NO all the time by my mom.
kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121