Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: June 2012

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

Mushmellow
Mushmellow wrote:
2013-09-06 13:14:21 -0700

hey

Mushmellow
Mushmellow wrote:
2013-09-06 13:14:05 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and i thought I am weird around people Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 12:23:43 -0700

I like these

smurfette333
smurfette333 wrote:
2013-05-22 07:53:09 -0700

1 time I was nekad outside bcause somebody dared me to and I had 2 stay there and dance to every song on my ipod fyi I have like176 songs on my ipod and I live on the main street of my town about in the middle of town during rush hoursso embaressed

Americana
Americana wrote:
2013-04-13 05:37:34 -0700

oh god!!!!!!!!!

ZombieKiller11
ZombieKiller11 wrote:
2012-12-15 10:51:34 -0800

i was in the 3rd grade and i sat across from my crush at school and next to my best friend he said this really funny joke when i had a mouthful of milk and i couldnt help it i laughed and i spit milk all over her and she wouldnt talk to me for months

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-08-31 22:30:46 -0700

@bhelourilover o dear i would be so embarrassed

bhelpurilover
bhelpurilover wrote:
2012-08-25 02:14:46 -0700

i was rushing down the stairs when i missed a step and fell down in a rather funny way in front of my maths teacher making it look like i was asking her out

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-18 12:09:48 -0700

One time during open guidance I was sitting with a few of my classmates and people that I had known since middle school and this girl named Tania was coming at me with paint and I was scooting over and I didnt know I was at the edge of my chair and I fell to the ground. I was laughing and embarrassed at the same time because it was in the lunch room! I could almost feel everyone's eyes were looking at me xD

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-08-18 11:40:04 -0700

.."....."

Lil Jen
Lil Jen wrote:
2012-08-15 11:29:48 -0700

I cried in front of my whole 5th grade class once lmao

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-08-15 11:19:28 -0700

Once i was going to my tae kwon do thing but when i got the all i had was white pants and a gi

SunnyJ
SunnyJ wrote:
2012-08-15 10:39:04 -0700

ok... those are kinda embarrassing

Butterfly_Tacos
Butterfly_Tacos wrote:
2012-08-11 17:59:00 -0700

whoa... once when i was in gymnastics @ a recital and i was waving and everyone left me waving by myself like an idiot...

doctorbrownie

doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-08-11 14:16:48 -0700

don't worry i am 2! LOL!

doctorbrownie
doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-08-11 14:15:16 -0700

why would she jump on u??????????

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro

Starlifeee123
Starlifeee123 posted in Style:
Black white and silver shirt Light denim skinny jeans with holes galaxy converses Red leather jacket
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Style:
Hollister sweats and a white tee and Nike socks.
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Black tank top with tons of colors, teeny jean shorts, and my favorite flip flops.
luv_candy
luv_candy posted in Friends:
Friends is some ONE you can trust and tell them your secrets. Have you ever heard the phrase  "Two is BETTER than one." Well not this phrase is always true. Some people prefer to have themselves as their own company. Others prefer to have up to more than 3 meaning a group. Not always there is going to be up to 1. some people are not very socials maybe because they feel lonely, do not want to share secrets, don't like talking, scared others might just make fun of them. Well a friend TO ME is someone:  1. Someone who stands up for me 2. respects me doesn't fool around  3. doesn't make fun of me and tells the truth(honesty) 4. always by my see no matter what 5. nice to me and not mean 6. Hangouts and talks to me  Not always these things are TRUE, I mean to me i don't agree to all of this but to some. COMMENT BELOW!! WHICH ONES ARE TRUE!!! THANKS for you time!:)
vir
vir posted in Style:
"Dana_Vana" wrote:-My recent hair colour is Black and Purple dye, but i am kinda confused what a dress should I wear is it, by the way I prefer deep coloured and light coloured cloths more... :confused :P