Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: June 2012

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

Mushmellow
Mushmellow wrote:
2013-09-06 13:14:21 -0700

hey

Mushmellow
Mushmellow wrote:
2013-09-06 13:14:05 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and i thought I am weird around people Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 12:23:43 -0700

I like these

smurfette333
smurfette333 wrote:
2013-05-22 07:53:09 -0700

1 time I was nekad outside bcause somebody dared me to and I had 2 stay there and dance to every song on my ipod fyi I have like176 songs on my ipod and I live on the main street of my town about in the middle of town during rush hoursso embaressed

Americana
Americana wrote:
2013-04-13 05:37:34 -0700

oh god!!!!!!!!!

ZombieKiller11
ZombieKiller11 wrote:
2012-12-15 10:51:34 -0800

i was in the 3rd grade and i sat across from my crush at school and next to my best friend he said this really funny joke when i had a mouthful of milk and i couldnt help it i laughed and i spit milk all over her and she wouldnt talk to me for months

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-08-31 22:30:46 -0700

@bhelourilover o dear i would be so embarrassed

bhelpurilover
bhelpurilover wrote:
2012-08-25 02:14:46 -0700

i was rushing down the stairs when i missed a step and fell down in a rather funny way in front of my maths teacher making it look like i was asking her out

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-18 12:09:48 -0700

One time during open guidance I was sitting with a few of my classmates and people that I had known since middle school and this girl named Tania was coming at me with paint and I was scooting over and I didnt know I was at the edge of my chair and I fell to the ground. I was laughing and embarrassed at the same time because it was in the lunch room! I could almost feel everyone's eyes were looking at me xD

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-08-18 11:40:04 -0700

.."....."

Lil Jen
Lil Jen wrote:
2012-08-15 11:29:48 -0700

I cried in front of my whole 5th grade class once lmao

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-08-15 11:19:28 -0700

Once i was going to my tae kwon do thing but when i got the all i had was white pants and a gi

SunnyJ
SunnyJ wrote:
2012-08-15 10:39:04 -0700

ok... those are kinda embarrassing

Butterfly_Tacos
Butterfly_Tacos wrote:
2012-08-11 17:59:00 -0700

whoa... once when i was in gymnastics @ a recital and i was waving and everyone left me waving by myself like an idiot...

doctorbrownie

doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-08-11 14:16:48 -0700

don't worry i am 2! LOL!

doctorbrownie
doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-08-11 14:15:16 -0700

why would she jump on u??????????

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
I don't think she's jealous -if so it's not to a point where she's angry with you. She's probably just sad because she's been trying so hard -for what seems like a fairly decent time now- to be a good singer. Having a best friend who is a good singer and is acknowledged for it might just be hard for her right now. *Try talking to her -don't ask her if she's jealous, ask her if she's okay. *Point out things she's good at -not randomly  though... if it comes up in the moment.  Ex: She's creative and good at making crafts. Compliment her. "Oh, that's really cute. Seriously!? How do you make these things?" *Do something fun with her -let her know that's she amazing just the way she is. I really hope this helps! ^-^
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Family Issues:
coolness just making sure lol :3 derp
greatworldatlas
I really didn't know.
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Family Issues:
np! I think I'm confused was that a joke or did you really not know?
B-who-u-r-and-SING
Well I don't think I can ask her because I can't really say "Hey are you jealous because I can sing better than you?" That would just make her plain mad at me, she does seem disappointed, if I don't walk up to her and start talking to her she would probably act like I'm not even there!