Comments

Phineas and Ferb: The Perry Files on DVD

Bring 7 episodes of TV’s #1 animated series Phineas and Ferb home on DVD and digital download with The Perry Files, available June 5, 2012. Back to Article

Abhishek226
Abhishek226 wrote:
2014-03-05 05:23:14 -0800

I love it...so interesting show

candycrush75
candycrush75 wrote:
2013-09-05 16:16:50 -0700

My favorite Phineas and Ferb episode is one of their movies called Across the Second Dimension.

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-05 16:04:46 -0700

Cool

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-08-21 08:17:54 -0700

i love it

qwertyhannahbeenoo
qwertyhannahbeenoo wrote:
2012-11-06 09:19:04 -0800

I love this show can be pretty weird though x

boo-boo299
boo-boo299 wrote:
2012-07-15 11:49:23 -0700

They are so funny.

coolzil
coolzil wrote:
2012-07-12 15:53:35 -0700

The rap is pretty good.

MGK_WildBoy_2021539
MGK_WildBoy_2021539 wrote:
2012-07-06 13:25:40 -0700

This show can sometime et ANNOYING

dalfine
dalfine wrote:
2012-07-03 08:49:15 -0700

i like the spa day episode Dazed

terious12345
terious12345 wrote:
2012-06-11 10:22:35 -0700

i like this show

Phineas-poll

Who is your favorite character?

• Phineas
  • Ferb
  • Candace
  • Perry

Micro_phineous-mic
Kidzworld has the latest Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension Halloween Screens to share...
Micro_kevin temmer_micro
Kevin Temmer loves to draw. In high school, Kevin decided to create an animated short to teach st...
Micro_phineas and ferb_micro
Phineas and Ferb adventure through four different worlds in the new Phineas and Ferb: Ride Again ...
Disney's popular step-brothers star in their very own game! Check out whether the game is a star ...

Entertainment in the forums

ps3master
Final Masquerade by Linkin Park.
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Latest Trends:
She looks so perfect -5sos and Don't stop -5sos
u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?