Comments

Carly Rae Jepsen is Number One!

Kidzworld got an EXCLUSIVE interview with Carly! Back to Article

britney spears9
britney spears9 wrote:
2012-06-16 08:55:02 -0700

lol

britney spears9
britney spears9 wrote:
2012-06-16 08:54:26 -0700

and all the other boys try to chase me but heres my number so call me maybe!

britney spears9

epicgirl321 wrote:
2012-06-16 07:28:29 -0700

That song is catchy, but really annoying. :3

PrincessJasmia2002
PrincessJasmia2002 wrote:
2012-06-16 07:26:25 -0700

ooh i luv c.r jepson'd song call me maybe imma put tht on my profile!!

Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks wrote:
2012-06-16 06:32:59 -0700

CARLY ROCKS!!!!!!

HEY I JUST MET YOU....

Domoisawsome_2095021
Domoisawsome_2095021 wrote:
2012-06-16 06:23:32 -0700

I just met you and this is crazy,but im a dingo and i ate your baby

liltwirler2009
liltwirler2009 wrote:
2012-06-16 05:37:56 -0700

Hey, I just met you! And this is crazy but here's my number so call me,maybe.

sisterunited#1
sisterunited#1 wrote:
2012-06-16 05:32:12 -0700

Dory(from finding nemo): Hey I just met you! And this is crazy! But here's my number, Hey I just met you!

TheBeautyI'mFaking.
TheBeautyI'mFaking. wrote:
2012-06-16 04:13:39 -0700

HEY I JUST MET YOU, AND THIS IS CRAZY. BUT MY NAME IS KONY, I JUST STOLE YOUR BABY.

beccyboo122
beccyboo122 wrote:
2012-06-16 04:08:02 -0700

OMG LOLOLOLOL

Vertigo
Vertigo wrote:
2012-06-16 04:05:20 -0700

Hey, I just met you!
And this is crazy!
Just had some bath salts,
your face looks tasty!
-the smiley morning show.

sweetiepie2001
sweetiepie2001 wrote:
2012-06-16 04:02:03 -0700

Her songs are awesome

-JessicaC-
-JessicaC- wrote:
2012-06-15 20:14:17 -0700

this song bugs me so bad! no offence for people who like it

katniss_swift13
katniss_swift13 wrote:
2012-06-15 20:02:40 -0700

hey i just met you,and this is crazy but here's my number so call me maybe ;D

Guywholikesportd
Guywholikesportd wrote:
2012-06-15 19:49:25 -0700

I just sang this song!!

EmaSkye
EmaSkye wrote:
2012-06-15 19:30:24 -0700

Of course. This song never ends! IT'S CATCHY

What is the name of their debut album?
  • Youth and Young Manhood
  • Kings of Leon
  • Aha Shake Heartbreak
  • Because of the Times

Micro_fun-micro
New York-based indie pop band Fun., made up of lead singer Nate Ruess, Andrew Dost and Jack Anton...
Micro_carly rae jepsen-micro
Singer-songwriter Carly Rae Jepsen shot to the top of the digital charts and caused an online tre...
Micro_one direction-micro
British boy band One Direction, or 1D, or Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and L...
Micro_mia-micro
British-Sri Lankan Rapper/Singer-Songwriter M.I.A. performed during the Superbowl Halftime show ...

Entertainment in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"Neron" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Neron" wrote: I like The Legend Of Korra slightly better because that show took risks that were hardly taken in a show of its kind. It included a lot of mature themes and it really connects with today's older youth. You mean violence wise? Not just that, but the show tells the stories of the characters finding themselves. Take Asami for example. A lot of people have a late relative and another relative involved in some kind of trouble. She had her relationships AND family business to take care of, which relates to some of today's youth who feel like they have the whole world on their shoulders. They're starting to have to take responsibility for things they can hardly manage, and seeing the triumph of a character like Asami is truly inspiring. Her mother's dead, her father's in prison, her boyfriend was stolen from her, and her business nearly failed. But she did not give up, which sends a positive message to today's generation of teens. Mako was not stolen from Asami he just chose Korra and everyone knows that thats what people wanted. As messed up as that sounds its the truth.
xPrincessPikachux
I vote for the Legend of Korra. :3
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Movies:
the last movie i saw was stars of our faults that movie was so sad i even cried in the end of the movie :sad
Neron