Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won’t Let Me Grow Up

Allconfused asks: “My mom is really scared about me growing up, and I’ve gotten to the age where I need ‘womanly’ advice. What should I do?” Back to Article

iamlovingyou
iamlovingyou wrote:
2014-01-21 08:45:52 -0800

my dad is scared for me to grow up and get married because of what he put my mom throught and he think that my husband will do it to me.

Bigdeedee
Bigdeedee wrote:
2014-01-21 08:31:11 -0800

My dad scared for me to grow up

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-02 15:38:12 -0800

Wouldn't*

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-02 15:37:51 -0800

Pfft. My mom wuldmt care.

Danceralex111

beary wrote:
2013-09-20 10:15:19 -0700

its annoying

riahredd
riahredd wrote:
2013-08-10 16:30:15 -0700

My mom won't let me hang out with my friends without an adult. She so annoying. Lol

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-07-29 04:53:13 -0700

I get the same thing and that is why they treat me like im 8.

littlexloves
littlexloves wrote:
2013-07-14 20:03:27 -0700

sometimes I feel my dad is scared to let me grow up

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-09 08:30:32 -0700

poor kid! I NEED my advise from my mom. jeez... what would the mom do if HER mom wouldn't let her grow up....

tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls wrote:
2013-07-06 11:05:39 -0700

i dont wanna grow up someone take me to neverland haha Big Grin

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2013-07-06 11:03:30 -0700

i just look things up and get my friend to get me stuff

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-07-04 17:15:56 -0700

so right

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-04 09:35:49 -0700

just tell her what u need to know. chances are she'll understand. smile

Most Embarrassing Thing?

• Tripping down a flight of stairs.
  • Getting toilet paper stuck to your shoe.
  • Farting in front of your entire class.
  • Forgetting your lines in the middle of the school play.