Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won’t Let Me Grow Up

Allconfused asks: “My mom is really scared about me growing up, and I’ve gotten to the age where I need ‘womanly’ advice. What should I do?” Back to Article

iamlovingyou
iamlovingyou wrote:
2014-01-21 08:45:52 -0800

my dad is scared for me to grow up and get married because of what he put my mom throught and he think that my husband will do it to me.

Bigdeedee
Bigdeedee wrote:
2014-01-21 08:31:11 -0800

My dad scared for me to grow up

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-02 15:38:12 -0800

Wouldn't*

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-02 15:37:51 -0800

Pfft. My mom wuldmt care.

Danceralex111

beary wrote:
2013-09-20 10:15:19 -0700

its annoying

riahredd
riahredd wrote:
2013-08-10 16:30:15 -0700

My mom won't let me hang out with my friends without an adult. She so annoying. Lol

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-07-29 04:53:13 -0700

I get the same thing and that is why they treat me like im 8.

littlexloves
littlexloves wrote:
2013-07-14 20:03:27 -0700

sometimes I feel my dad is scared to let me grow up

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-09 08:30:32 -0700

poor kid! I NEED my advise from my mom. jeez... what would the mom do if HER mom wouldn't let her grow up....

tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls wrote:
2013-07-06 11:05:39 -0700

i dont wanna grow up someone take me to neverland haha Big Grin

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2013-07-06 11:03:30 -0700

i just look things up and get my friend to get me stuff

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-07-04 17:15:56 -0700

so right

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-04 09:35:49 -0700

just tell her what u need to know. chances are she'll understand. smile

Most Embarrassing Thing?

• Tripping down a flight of stairs.
  • Getting toilet paper stuck to your shoe.
  • Farting in front of your entire class.
  • Forgetting your lines in the middle of the school play.

Micro_thehelp-mic
Kidzworld is with movie “It” girl of the moment Emma Stone who was in Superbad and Easy A and now...
Micro_mars needs moms_micro
Milo didn’t appreciate all the things his mom did for him ... until she was abducted by aliens! K...
Micro_mothersdaycrossword-mic
Sure, your mom can drive you crazy, but Mother’s Day is the best time of year to suck it up and s...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50