Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won’t Let Me Grow Up

Allconfused asks: “My mom is really scared about me growing up, and I’ve gotten to the age where I need ‘womanly’ advice. What should I do?” Back to Article

iamlovingyou
iamlovingyou wrote:
2014-01-21 08:45:52 -0800

my dad is scared for me to grow up and get married because of what he put my mom throught and he think that my husband will do it to me.

Bigdeedee
Bigdeedee wrote:
2014-01-21 08:31:11 -0800

My dad scared for me to grow up

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-02 15:38:12 -0800

Wouldn't*

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-02 15:37:51 -0800

Pfft. My mom wuldmt care.

Danceralex111

beary wrote:
2013-09-20 10:15:19 -0700

its annoying

riahredd
riahredd wrote:
2013-08-10 16:30:15 -0700

My mom won't let me hang out with my friends without an adult. She so annoying. Lol

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-07-29 04:53:13 -0700

I get the same thing and that is why they treat me like im 8.

littlexloves
littlexloves wrote:
2013-07-14 20:03:27 -0700

sometimes I feel my dad is scared to let me grow up

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-09 08:30:32 -0700

poor kid! I NEED my advise from my mom. jeez... what would the mom do if HER mom wouldn't let her grow up....

tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls wrote:
2013-07-06 11:05:39 -0700

i dont wanna grow up someone take me to neverland haha Big Grin

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2013-07-06 11:03:30 -0700

i just look things up and get my friend to get me stuff

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-07-04 17:15:56 -0700

so right

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-04 09:35:49 -0700

just tell her what u need to know. chances are she'll understand. smile

Most Embarrassing Thing?

• Tripping down a flight of stairs.
  • Getting toilet paper stuck to your shoe.
  • Farting in front of your entire class.
  • Forgetting your lines in the middle of the school play.

Micro_thehelp-mic
Kidzworld is with movie “It” girl of the moment Emma Stone who was in Superbad and Easy A and now...
Micro_mars needs moms_micro
Milo didn’t appreciate all the things his mom did for him ... until she was abducted by aliens! K...
Micro_mothersdaycrossword-mic
Sure, your mom can drive you crazy, but Mother’s Day is the best time of year to suck it up and s...

blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love