Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Wants Me to Help Him Cheat

DWC asks: “My friend always wants me to help him cheat on tests. Last time we had a math quiz, I think he copied answers from my page. What should I do?” Back to Article

Marbear21
Marbear21 wrote:
2012-10-27 11:33:28 -0700

My friend did the same thing to me before. I told the teacher but she said she cant do anything because she didn't see it. Ask the person to stop because you want to get a good education and don't want to get in trouble with the school or your parents. If they don't stop tell them they have to stop or you can't be their friend, tell your teacher to move your seat, and if that doesn't work go to the principle or your councilor about it. Hope I helped.

warbler2000
warbler2000 wrote:
2012-09-30 01:04:15 -0700

I think you should tell the teacher!
If he gets mad I think
you should rethink about your friendship!

mghundt123
mghundt123 wrote:
2012-09-15 19:32:49 -0700

your friend is a cheater cheater pants on peter!!!

lateraaaaa
lateraaaaa wrote:
2012-09-09 07:10:18 -0700

you can tell him to stop but dont act so serious,
make it look like youre just that "happy-happy"
type so he will still consdider you as his friend smile

EJ12a
EJ12a wrote:
2012-09-08 23:46:11 -0700

YEH U ARE RIGHT BY THE WAY I LOCE CC AND ROXY

EJ12a
EJ12a wrote:
2012-09-08 23:45:39 -0700

THAT IS LIKE SOO TRUE

asiajade101
asiajade101 wrote:
2012-08-30 23:56:13 -0700

I don't think he is relly you friend if he asking you for ansewrs

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-08-30 01:25:17 -0700

lmfao
bro u should help him duh a friend is always there 4 a friend but u should tell him to study next time

sese1000
sese1000 wrote:
2012-08-26 13:42:28 -0700

hi im sese1000 look i would say no but im not you but i dont think you should do it its just my opinion

ZThumper
ZThumper wrote:
2012-08-26 08:16:10 -0700

Woah..... Interesting comments..... wat you should try first is, help him study, and if he doesnt get it, then re talk him throu the lesson, n if he copys u again... either tell him, your not gonna let him copy off ubecause itz hiz fualt he didnt study, n he didnt go to the teacer n ast for \the help, n if he does it after that then... tell the teacher Duhh, if he doesnt accept tht u told the teaacher then hes not a good friend..... :P

kathym
kathym wrote:
2012-08-20 07:53:12 -0700

dont you think she would want to at lease pass

eshballs
eshballs wrote:
2012-08-20 07:13:22 -0700

on one test get all awnsers wrong then he will think your not smart and he wont cheat anymore

Tiggerkiss
Tiggerkiss wrote:
2012-08-19 04:42:54 -0700

Tell him, if he asks, no because it annnoys you. Be honest and don't let him force you. That's called peer pressure and it's wrong.

ashleedisney
ashleedisney wrote:
2012-08-18 18:42:49 -0700

just give him the wrong anwser ok lol

ms prettyeyes mack
ms prettyeyes mack wrote:
2012-08-18 17:47:40 -0700

well i think it is wrong him r her 2 even ask u 2 help him r her cheat cuz ur best freinds nd best freinds dnt do alot of stupid stuff like cheat it can mess up u guys`s freind ship nd u can get n troble nd him r her i also think a bff should do tht

jazelle1230
jazelle1230 wrote:
2012-08-18 17:38:25 -0700

just give him a wrong answer then he can get his or her listin and you now the right thing to do

CutieLollipop
CutieLollipop wrote:
2012-08-16 15:19:34 -0700

just put the wrong answers. and then when he's finished cheating and what not, but the right answers on your paper

2cute swag
2cute swag wrote:
2012-08-13 20:16:34 -0700

this is true i think its wrong for your friend 2 even ask you 2 help them cheat they should have studied and paid attention just like you did if they cheat off you they would be using your answers 2 help them get a good grade without any work while you did all the work

Vampiretemptress
Vampiretemptress wrote:
2012-08-10 22:43:26 -0700

My Friend copy's me and that we decided to work togather i agreed so when i stuck she helps me when she's stuck i help her Wink Big Grin Vampire Wink Big Grin i hope i was alot of help

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-10 07:07:09 -0700

Wow! That makes alot of sense suneela!

Would You Cheat? Vote!

• Nope. Never! It's just wrong.
  • Maybe, if my BF/GF wasn't treating me right.
  • I have, but I felt really bad and wouldn't do it again.
  • Yeah, why not? If no one finds out, it's okay.

Micro_study_micro
Epic Fail asks: “Final exams are coming up in June and I’m really scared of failing. What should ...
Micro_banner_micro
Some pretty savvy students in Canada recently won a creative contest called the Coast-to-Coast Cl...
Wondering how Vince Carter hangs in the air so long whenever he slams? Kidzworld checks out the s...

daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you
GlimmeringSky16
No way! It's definitely NOT wrong. It's your preference! If you're happier with a certain gender, go for it. If your friends can't accept it then maybe they're not the best friends you have. After all, you don't live twice now do ya. :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
So my question is.. is it wrong to be gay? I don't think it is! But what do i do if my friends diss me? Give me advise or what ever you do! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D wish me luck I need it!