Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Wants Me to Help Him Cheat

DWC asks: “My friend always wants me to help him cheat on tests. Last time we had a math quiz, I think he copied answers from my page. What should I do?” Back to Article

suneela
suneela wrote:
2012-08-10 07:03:37 -0700

the person who cheats is always a loser so dont do anything just hide ur paper............... smile

admire10
admire10 wrote:
2012-08-07 07:42:33 -0700

tell him to stop first then if the person don't stop tell your teacher Big Grin DUHH

admire10
admire10 wrote:
2012-08-07 07:39:36 -0700

well hide your page

admire10
admire10 wrote:
2012-08-07 07:39:36 -0700

well hide your page

aeropostale lover
aeropostale lover wrote:
2012-08-04 09:49:08 -0700

lol i cheat on our exam testes

Jeff123
Jeff123 wrote:
2012-08-04 07:30:00 -0700

Wow wow wow. I was just trolling you. Duhhh have you seen my profile piture?

Jeff123
Jeff123 wrote:
2012-08-04 07:29:36 -0700

YU SO FAT....
YU SO FATT...
Oh no matter I checked your profile...
Your gay instead! YU SO GAY.

Maisey1
Maisey1 wrote:
2012-08-04 00:27:24 -0700

Tell the teacher or...... Turn the other way where he cant see ur book! Duhh smile

Rls
Rls wrote:
2012-08-02 12:01:57 -0700

Hey just tell the teacher and If he gets mad then just tell him u were getting annoyed!!

selenalexi
selenalexi wrote:
2012-08-01 14:20:14 -0700

Say to him you don' want him to do it you hate so stop yell at him if you have to and tell him to study not cheat.

im-living
im-living wrote:
2012-07-31 12:32:18 -0700

Say know you both can get in big trouble.

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2012-07-31 08:22:37 -0700

just try to make sure he/she doesnt copy ur paper again by putting something like a folder over ur answers

niamhlolly
niamhlolly wrote:
2012-07-31 02:48:06 -0700

My bff always Copys my work and abbseloutel hate it Mad

hufflepuff
hufflepuff wrote:
2012-07-30 20:01:21 -0700

you shouldnt cheet cause you could get in truble and the next time you have a quiz and he trys to cheet then cover your quiz with your arm.

msz.right
msz.right wrote:
2012-07-30 18:35:12 -0700

ppl always cheat off my paper.dont really care

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-07-30 08:50:12 -0700

cheat is cheap Raspberry

lilmisskerihilson11
lilmisskerihilson11 wrote:
2012-07-29 18:58:48 -0700

you shouldnt cheat cuz it will come back100% back on yhu so dont cheat!!!!!!!!!!!

kenya233
kenya233 wrote:
2012-07-29 18:09:27 -0700

yu shouldnt cheat at all

fyegrlaround_2193683
fyegrlaround_2193683 wrote:
2012-07-29 12:41:21 -0700

evrybody dnt cheat so stop sayin dat bogish @ss sh$$$$$$t.some of us hav brains to think for ourselves

mir229
mir229 wrote:
2012-07-29 12:17:29 -0700

Well cheatin is wrong and u should not do it

Would You Cheat? Vote!

• Nope. Never! It's just wrong.
  • Maybe, if my BF/GF wasn't treating me right.
  • I have, but I felt really bad and wouldn't do it again.
  • Yeah, why not? If no one finds out, it's okay.