Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Wants Me to Help Him Cheat

DWC asks: “My friend always wants me to help him cheat on tests. Last time we had a math quiz, I think he copied answers from my page. What should I do?” Back to Article

PrettyAna0340
PrettyAna0340 wrote:
2012-07-08 20:13:39 -0700

You r sooooo right!!!!!! Frustrated

msbieber23
msbieber23 wrote:
2012-07-03 11:00:37 -0700

i tkinh cheating is bad u mite get introulbe u mite not do it agin

xXLexiBear
xXLexiBear wrote:
2012-07-02 23:42:18 -0700

I think its up to you if you two are really close friends the he/she would be fine if you just told her straight up that "I don't want to help you cheat." If they aren't fine then they are the best of people to hang with find someone else and see if you could move to a different spot of the classroom.

lovejo1997
lovejo1997 wrote:
2012-06-27 08:26:27 -0700

i wouldnt let people do it if they want good grades then tell him to find someone els lol

_deliriousdestiny__2148798
_deliriousdestiny__2148798 wrote:
2012-06-27 06:17:47 -0700

Hey if YOU dont wanna be in trouble dont do it but if you do let it be so

-Lazy pig_2164360
-Lazy pig_2164360 wrote:
2012-06-26 13:06:26 -0700

It's all up to U

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-26 13:02:24 -0700

i wouldnt let nobody cheat off me i would just said GUESS you aint bout t get me in torbel wth yo stupid rump DANG..lol

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-26 12:59:38 -0700

all you have to know is that you dont have to do a dam thing if you dont want to

CoolLauren
CoolLauren wrote:
2012-06-26 12:24:18 -0700

well its actually all up to you
you must do whats right for you and your friend
hope i helped Angel

keonilove
keonilove wrote:
2012-06-26 12:19:01 -0700

hes your friend and u will find friends are like that my friends ask me for answers just explain that u cant help him! in a nice way and im sure he wouldnt mind if that dont work and hes looking over your papr protect by putting ur pencil case in front or where he cant see if not move onto a diffrent table.

TimiaC....simply m3 _2166814
TimiaC....simply m3 _2166814 wrote:
2012-06-26 09:26:52 -0700

EVEN THOUGHT HE'S UR FRIEND U SHOULDNT HELP HIM CHEAT

-NerdChick:)
-NerdChick:) wrote:
2012-06-26 09:19:08 -0700

Thats not cool

Sheamus_Fan1
Sheamus_Fan1 wrote:
2012-06-26 07:13:03 -0700

Even though he is your friend he have to tell him off. Yes he is your friend but what you are doing is not right! Just simply tell him "Listen I know we are friends and all but I don't think we should cheat. It is not fair to us, and it is not fair to the rest of the class that works hard. If we get caught it out come is not going to be good. So we should just stop, I know you don't want to get in trouble, and I don't either. So we need to just stop."

ponton
ponton wrote:
2012-06-26 01:59:36 -0700

i dd once but only once

ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10 wrote:
2012-06-25 23:12:30 -0700

It's not right.

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 20:02:43 -0700

Just tell them that it is not the right thing to do because if you get caught both of you get in trouble so keep your paper covered and just tell them no!!!!

tee_tee12
tee_tee12 wrote:
2012-06-25 13:38:34 -0700

Yea my bestie ask me to help him i didnt noee wat tuhh say

danae1444
danae1444 wrote:
2012-06-25 08:22:12 -0700

i have had the same thing happen to me jus tell them to figure it out on their own

peace4ever666
peace4ever666 wrote:
2012-06-24 20:53:36 -0700

That's ggooood

kubis2001
kubis2001 wrote:
2012-06-24 13:26:35 -0700

Just tell him the truth. It may be hard but it will help him, not just you. He wont get anywhere in life getting all the anwsers from other people. when he does have to go on his own one day, he wont know anything. if you told him it would be best...so what are you waiting for.....go ahead!! smile

Would You Cheat? Vote!

• Nope. Never! It's just wrong.
  • Maybe, if my BF/GF wasn't treating me right.
  • I have, but I felt really bad and wouldn't do it again.
  • Yeah, why not? If no one finds out, it's okay.