Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Tie-Dye Beach Towel

Beach weather is here and to enjoy the waves and sun you're going to want to bring a few things with you on your trip to the shore: beach bags, beach coverups and, of course, a beach towel. This tie-dye craft is a great way to personalize your beach towel. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-05-12 07:16:43 -0700

kool looking

report
Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-24 14:59:33 -0700

It's a beach towel.
Big freaking deal.

report
phenomenal
phenomenal wrote:
2013-05-01 12:31:09 -0700

Sounds kwl

report
allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-05-01 12:21:53 -0700

I have one too

report
Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-05-01 12:14:09 -0700

i did them last summer

report
cherokeesky
cherokeesky wrote:
2012-07-16 18:01:10 -0700

this would be awesome to do

report
gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-07-15 17:02:13 -0700

tye dye

report
gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-07-15 17:01:57 -0700

me my mom and my friend the dyed our white t shirts

report
kid209
kid209 wrote:
2012-07-12 02:17:46 -0700

this is so cool! Big Grin

report
Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-07-09 17:11:35 -0700

buy a new one(continued from last comment)

report
Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-07-09 17:11:12 -0700

agreeing with liljowy202 this is boring.WHO WOULD WANT 2 DYE THEIR TOWELS WHEN U COULD BUY A NEW ONE?

report
liljoey202
liljoey202 wrote:
2012-07-09 09:15:27 -0700

soooooooooooooooo lame

report
stardoll queen
stardoll queen wrote:
2012-07-09 09:14:17 -0700

that is so pretty love the blue

report
Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2012-07-09 05:18:49 -0700

This is cool towel

report
--Your Beautiful
--Your Beautiful wrote:
2012-07-08 13:34:23 -0700

i've done this alot

report
Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-07-08 12:10:16 -0700

awesome!

report
MyzStar
MyzStar wrote:
2012-07-08 12:10:07 -0700

Kewl sorta

report
DogGirl1029
DogGirl1029 wrote:
2012-07-08 09:44:08 -0700

awesome!

report
talentdancer111
talentdancer111 wrote:
2012-07-08 08:46:26 -0700

its really fun and cool u should try it add me

report
catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2012-07-08 07:31:39 -0700

my dad does even better tie-dye than that

report
back to story
Beach-ball-poll

Fave Beach Activity? Vote!

  • Frisbee.
  • Surfing.
  • Building Sandcastles.
  • Checking out the cute lifeguards.

related stories

Micro_sunscreen-tips-micro
Your questions about sunscreen and sun protection are answered on Kidzworld. Have fun and stay s...
Micro_beachbagmicro
Whether you're trendy, preppy, sporty, practical, funny or casual, we found the top 10 stylish be...
Micro_beach_micro
Hitting the beach or pool this summer? Grab a stylish coverup and look great!
Jacquard has created a bunch of cool ways to do tie-dye and fabric art, including some really jui...

Random in the forums

BeMyBae
BeMyBae posted in Say Anything:
Why join chat when all you say is that you're bored? O.o
reply 14 minutes
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
ethnicitY
reply 26 minutes
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
The state of being offensive is subject to whether it is offensive, or if one would take offense to it. Quite honestly I would say yes, it is offensive, because it is offensive. But not because people find it offending emotionally, but find it offensive socially.
reply 27 minutes
kayshay
kayshay posted in Debating:
"sasukeslife1" wrote:The only reason I can think is because the ages after 12 (13-19) have the suffix teen. 11 and 12 are just before the "teens" start so they are called preteens. truu
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
because people think that 13 is a magic maturity number. It's actually 14 3/4's.
reply about 1 hour