Comments

The Ultimate Cure for Hiccups

Kidzworld has found a new, amazingly easy cure for hiccups that works anywhere, any time! Check it out! Back to Article

ice cream girl

Katiebabyx3 wrote:
2012-11-02 14:29:03 -0700

I'm gonna try. (:

vestacat
vestacat wrote:
2012-10-07 15:59:35 -0700

finally! something that WORKS!
Big Grin

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-09-23 07:50:59 -0700

all work on me!

queenkiki
queenkiki wrote:
2012-09-22 14:59:02 -0700

I would 2 try thiz

jayjay288
jayjay288 wrote:
2012-09-22 14:56:59 -0700

Wow thiz really works on meh!!!!!

LetMeThink
LetMeThink wrote:
2012-09-21 14:15:57 -0700

Can't wait to try this one out, I wonder if it actually works....Thanks for the handy little tip KW! smile

rassbery-3
rassbery-3 wrote:
2012-09-20 08:32:31 -0700

a no me two

Blingybeauty
Blingybeauty wrote:
2012-09-17 09:14:31 -0700

I'll try that next time. But I prefer drinking water.

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2012-09-06 13:21:05 -0700

i just hold my breath tehe

aquailia
aquailia wrote:
2012-09-06 05:20:22 -0700

i just drink water and hold my breath

purplezebra1235

luvcuttie718003 wrote:
2012-09-04 18:44:21 -0700

Lol ok

MiyahNichole ;*
MiyahNichole ;* wrote:
2012-09-04 18:38:41 -0700

hiccups are murder on me .

Best Fix for a Fever? Vote!

• Chicken Soup!
  • Lots of bed rest.
  • That awful Buckley's stuff.
  • Multiplayer Puyo POP FEVER with seven friends!

Micro_shampooing-micor
How much do you really know about where dandruff comes from or how to get rid of it? Read on and ...
Micro_beautiful_skin_micro
Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry, itchy, red, and worse. Protect and heal your ski...
Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Re-enter the hilarious world of Haley Harmony as she obsesses over boys, crushes on boys and date...

kaykay2002