Comments

The Ultimate Cure for Hiccups

Kidzworld has found a new, amazingly easy cure for hiccups that works anywhere, any time! Check it out! Back to Article

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-07-21 17:47:18 -0700

I used to hold my breath for 10 seconds, but then it stopped working because I could hold my breath longer, so each time I had to hold my breath for longer

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-07-21 17:44:03 -0700

For me, I drink pickle juice, its not that bad, and it works.. lol.

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-07-21 13:42:06 -0700

cool

♣Quin RiddleHart♣
♣Quin RiddleHart♣ wrote:
2012-07-20 22:22:43 -0700

For me, its holing my breath for as long as possible.

ballistic.belly.buttons
ballistic.belly.buttons wrote:
2012-07-19 19:46:31 -0700

it sounds weird but ive only had the hiccups 4 times!

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-07-19 16:55:28 -0700

For me,it usually works when i drink a LOT of water.

fanfan0123
fanfan0123 wrote:
2012-07-19 15:09:04 -0700

What works for me is holding my breath for either 10 or more seconds

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-07-19 11:13:27 -0700

The only thing that works for me is drinking water.

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-07-19 11:13:08 -0700

The only thing that works for me is drinking water.

DivaLover0085
DivaLover0085 wrote:
2012-07-18 16:02:11 -0700

me too smile

-Skrillex
-Skrillex wrote:
2012-07-18 12:35:22 -0700

I just hold my breath for as long as possible.

SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi wrote:
2012-07-18 12:30:22 -0700

I usually just drink water then hold my breathe directly after. no breathes between

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-07-18 11:36:40 -0700

haha me 2

cookiethecat
cookiethecat wrote:
2012-07-18 11:32:35 -0700

i like pickle juice D:

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-07-18 11:26:52 -0700

one man had the hicups for 63 years

three day grace lover
three day grace lover wrote:
2012-07-17 22:59:28 -0700

lol

katieisacutie
katieisacutie wrote:
2012-07-17 20:59:55 -0700

This worked for me.

kellzlove
kellzlove wrote:
2012-07-17 10:31:45 -0700

Confused will this even work?

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2012-07-16 19:49:04 -0700

I feel bad .i will miss the hiccups once their gone

lauren02
lauren02 wrote:
2012-07-16 19:42:03 -0700

Cool can't wait 2 try it!!

Best Fix for a Fever? Vote!

• Chicken Soup!
  • Lots of bed rest.
  • That awful Buckley's stuff.
  • Multiplayer Puyo POP FEVER with seven friends!