Comments

15 Ways to Live Happy

15 Ways to Live Happy from HappyWater! Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-12-02 13:11:19 -0800

drop out skewl Cool

carlyo
carlyo wrote:
2013-12-02 13:08:51 -0800

Leave school early!!

lexichan
lexichan wrote:
2013-12-02 13:06:27 -0800

This list sounds and cliche...

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-12-02 13:04:39 -0800

My life is not happy at all....

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-12-02 13:03:48 -0800

This sounds so fun c:

eharmonie
eharmonie wrote:
2013-09-07 11:50:53 -0700

i want to try happywater now c:

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-09-07 10:42:54 -0700

I LUV dancing in the rain!!!! so much fun!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 10:32:19 -0700

these are such great tips!! I need to do all of them

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-09-07 08:07:37 -0700

lol XD tht is not true

Zaynes
Zaynes wrote:
2013-09-07 07:59:58 -0700

LOL I wish this was actually true.

TheArtOfTheUnknown27

2013-05-22 04:06:10 -0700

bleh!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-22 04:03:50 -0700

Ridiculous.

How Often Does Your Family Exercise?

• All the time - we're a totally fit family.
  • We exercise at least once a week - but we could do more.
  • Not every often - maybe once a month.
  • Never. We're a family of couch potatoes.

Eating too much sugar can give you a mouthful of cavities, so KW has come up with some sugar-free...
Next time the 'rents tell you to eat your carrots, do it! They're chock-full of vitamin A, which ...
January is Feel Great Month, so Kidzworld has compiled a list to help you feel good and beat the ...
It's an essential nutrient that can prevent cold and keeps your teeth looking good. Kidzworld che...

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you