Comments

Back to School Fashion for Guys

Three hot looks for back to school fall 2012 just for guys. Back to Article

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-11-05 05:15:00 -0800

hahaah....one direction.

vallerie
vallerie wrote:
2013-11-04 22:08:45 -0800

they r perfect...so its better to follow them

vallerie
vallerie wrote:
2013-11-04 22:08:23 -0800

i think the styles of 1D boys are best..............cute handsome cool rocking .....ahhh they r perfect...so its better to follow them

vallerie
vallerie wrote:
2013-11-04 22:08:09 -0800

AngelThumbelina
AngelThumbelina wrote:
2013-11-04 21:10:42 -0800

1d boys have the style that is best to follow...they r just sooooo cool....

mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer wrote:
2013-11-04 19:50:00 -0800

I hate 1D they suck in my opinion!

Young_till_infinity

reddevils123 wrote:
2013-11-04 18:43:25 -0800

O.O ##### 1d

Snakebites:)
Snakebites:) wrote:
2013-11-04 18:36:01 -0800

u r just as hott as u r now Love

SHEADRAKELOVER3
SHEADRAKELOVER3 wrote:
2013-11-04 18:34:40 -0800

YOU DONT HAVE 2 WEAR THAT JUST CU 1D IZ WEARIN IT- PUT ON WHAT EVERR DA HELL U WANT

Emogurlrock
Emogurlrock wrote:
2013-11-04 18:32:20 -0800

What?u already dress like this!Big GrinI love it!

5W3D
5W3D wrote:
2013-11-04 18:30:49 -0800

DAAAAYYYYUUUUUMMMM I should start dressing like this!!!

JESSI-luvs-yu3
JESSI-luvs-yu3 wrote:
2013-11-04 17:14:22 -0800

um , all of these styles look really bad xD

dixe1
dixe1 wrote:
2013-11-04 17:10:40 -0800

cool

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-11-04 17:07:57 -0800

not me.

amber313
amber313 wrote:
2013-11-04 16:21:46 -0800

that is like so cool but kind of weird how to dress

Dean_my_love3
Dean_my_love3 wrote:
2013-11-04 15:42:58 -0800

Lol..Everyone Likes 1D.

ilovenaill
ilovenaill wrote:
2013-11-04 15:41:37 -0800

dammit Niall why u so sexy?

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-11-04 15:28:32 -0800

@ Directioner_4lyfe
- High five - Yesh ♥ Harry all the way girlie!
Hehe I watched the video again today! o.o

Amount You Spend On Clothes in Fall?

• $100 or less.
  • $100 to $300
  • More than $300.
  • I don't know - the 'rents pay for it, I just wear it!