Comments

Back to School Fashion for Guys

Three hot looks for back to school fall 2012 just for guys. Back to Article

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-11-05 05:15:00 -0800

hahaah....one direction.

vallerie
vallerie wrote:
2013-11-04 22:08:45 -0800

they r perfect...so its better to follow them

vallerie
vallerie wrote:
2013-11-04 22:08:23 -0800

i think the styles of 1D boys are best..............cute handsome cool rocking .....ahhh they r perfect...so its better to follow them

vallerie
vallerie wrote:
2013-11-04 22:08:09 -0800

AngelThumbelina
AngelThumbelina wrote:
2013-11-04 21:10:42 -0800

1d boys have the style that is best to follow...they r just sooooo cool....

mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer wrote:
2013-11-04 19:50:00 -0800

I hate 1D they suck in my opinion!

Young_till_infinity

reddevils123 wrote:
2013-11-04 18:43:25 -0800

O.O ##### 1d

Snakebites:)
Snakebites:) wrote:
2013-11-04 18:36:01 -0800

u r just as hott as u r now Love

SHEADRAKELOVER3
SHEADRAKELOVER3 wrote:
2013-11-04 18:34:40 -0800

YOU DONT HAVE 2 WEAR THAT JUST CU 1D IZ WEARIN IT- PUT ON WHAT EVERR DA HELL U WANT

Emogurlrock
Emogurlrock wrote:
2013-11-04 18:32:20 -0800

What?u already dress like this!Big GrinI love it!

5W3D
5W3D wrote:
2013-11-04 18:30:49 -0800

DAAAAYYYYUUUUUMMMM I should start dressing like this!!!

JESSI-luvs-yu3
JESSI-luvs-yu3 wrote:
2013-11-04 17:14:22 -0800

um , all of these styles look really bad xD

dixe1
dixe1 wrote:
2013-11-04 17:10:40 -0800

cool

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-11-04 17:07:57 -0800

not me.

amber313
amber313 wrote:
2013-11-04 16:21:46 -0800

that is like so cool but kind of weird how to dress

Dean_my_love3
Dean_my_love3 wrote:
2013-11-04 15:42:58 -0800

Lol..Everyone Likes 1D.

ilovenaill
ilovenaill wrote:
2013-11-04 15:41:37 -0800

dammit Niall why u so sexy?

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-11-04 15:28:32 -0800

@ Directioner_4lyfe
- High five - Yesh ♥ Harry all the way girlie!
Hehe I watched the video again today! o.o

Amount You Spend On Clothes in Fall?

• $100 or less.
  • $100 to $300
  • More than $300.
  • I don't know - the 'rents pay for it, I just wear it!

Micro_sk8r_style_micro
Casual, comfortable, original... how to create the skater look from the top of your beanie to the...
Micro_colored_jeans_micro
Jump on board the trend and brighten up your skinny jeans with a splash of color.
Bow Wow isn't lil anymore and is setting the red carpet on fire with his phat fashions<...
B-boying has emerged as a key part of the hip hop world. Check out how to create a style that wil...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!