Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Babysitter Extraordinaire

Kidzworld has the kitchen babysitting tips you need to make some extra cash this summer! Back to Article

raeraelol
raeraelol wrote:
2014-10-20 14:13:20 -0700

omg i babysit a lot so this was awesome

MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-06-27 07:19:04 -0700

Great tips even when you are not babysitting!

MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-06-27 07:18:15 -0700

Which one? Confused Frustrated

skritiparna
skritiparna wrote:
2013-09-18 05:32:29 -0700

I made this one today.

waterqueen
waterqueen wrote:
2013-09-18 05:28:25 -0700

i love it soooooooo muuuuuuuccccccccchhhhhhh.......................!

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-09-08 19:46:00 -0700

this looks yummy c:

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 10:42:46 -0700

Cool

soccerlove14
soccerlove14 wrote:
2013-08-26 10:41:42 -0700

I love making ice pops with my grandmom

directioner_4lyfe

lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-04 17:49:52 -0700

cool

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-03 14:11:05 -0700

ill do like a lemonade stand

truedream

lolsmileyface101vg wrote:
2013-07-09 14:26:14 -0700

cool

Drewy
Drewy wrote:
2013-07-01 09:40:15 -0700

I'm noting this. Yes yes -folds and eats paper- derp!

Cam922
Cam922 wrote:
2013-07-01 09:34:29 -0700

Haha!! xD

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-07-01 09:32:32 -0700

ding ding!!! ninja hattori hehehe!!!

hdtv123
hdtv123 wrote:
2013-06-29 09:06:31 -0700

looks fun

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_kitchen micro
It’s almost the 4th of July! The official kickoff to summer and the Nation’s birthday, so let’s c...
Micro_kitchen micro
Kidzworld shares our favorite Father’s Day recipes in this month’s Kidzworld Kitchen!
Micro_kitchen micro
Nothing feels like summer more than enjoying the great outdoors with a camping trip. Kidzworld ha...
Micro_kitchen micro
Earn extra money by hosting a bakesale! Kidzworld has recipe ideas to help you reel in the money.

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)