Comments

Science Project: Lava Lamp

Ever wonder how a lava lamp works? All that light and slow motion liquid is so mesmerizing you may think it’s magic, but really, it’s science. And when you understand the science behind it it’s easy to make your own lava lamp! Back to Article

Truthjournal
Truthjournal wrote:
2014-01-24 10:08:01 -0800

That is an amazing idea. Thanks to smart people

Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-01-11 21:14:03 -0800

made it in 6th grade lol

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-08 12:10:45 -0800

We had one but it broke... .-.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-30 16:03:20 -0700

these r great I might do it

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-26 01:12:50 -0700

coool

srosea321
srosea321 wrote:
2013-02-15 09:58:37 -0800

With the teachers water bottlle LOL

srosea321
srosea321 wrote:
2013-02-15 09:58:00 -0800

Cool, we made one of these when i was in little school

ikat12

2012-08-15 07:56:44 -0700

...stop saying it...
Big Grin

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-08-12 13:26:32 -0700

I gotta remember this for the science fair in 5th grade!

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-08-12 13:26:32 -0700

I gotta remember this for the science fair in 5th grade!

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-08-12 13:26:32 -0700

I gotta remember this for the science fair in 5th grade!

evangeline bella
evangeline bella wrote:
2012-08-12 07:09:13 -0700

i made this in fifth grade!!!!!

Black Unicorn101
Black Unicorn101 wrote:
2012-08-10 18:47:47 -0700

I Made One In Sixth Grade. It Was Fun

the real tab time
the real tab time wrote:
2012-08-10 15:47:54 -0700

i bought one cause i'm a top boi on this ting

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2012-08-10 03:44:28 -0700

cool idea i will tell my mom we should do this 4 science

*STEROHEARTS_2224494
*STEROHEARTS_2224494 wrote:
2012-08-09 21:54:15 -0700

I MADE ONE 2 YEARS AGO!! WAHOOOO!!

Coolest Science Experiment?

• Baking soda volcano.
  • Potato battery.
  • Homemade lava lamp.
  • Making your own mummy.

Micro_micro_slime
There are plenty of ways to enjoy slime, no doubt about that. But one of the best ways to enjoy i...
Micro_micro_quicksand
Have you ever seen a movie where the hero is dashing through the jungle when they step in a bog o...
About 150 people in Chile had to leave their homes for the second year running after a volcano st...
The grooviest spy on the block, Austin Powers is back, baby, and it's about time! One of our top ...

Random in the forums

Shadeleaf
Chapter 2- "Dinner's ready! Oh who's this?" a woman said, staring at me. "Mum, it's the Doctor!" Valetina replied. "The Doctor? Valentina, stop beling everything you watch!" her mother told her. "He's real.  Just look at him!" Valentina  told them both. "Calm down, Valetina." I told her. she nodded and continued to smile. "I am sorry. She has ADHD."  the man told me. "Oh." "It's also because I've veen often depressed." Valentina added, afterwards. "Why?" I asked. "I'll tell you later." Valentina told me with a wink. "Alright. Lets have a fanastic meal!"  the woman annouched . Valentina and her father left to the kitenchen, and I followed. I found an empty seat next to Valentina.  They had a cooked pig. "Is this fine?" the woman asked me. " It's fanastic!" I yelled. I cut a peice off and put it on my plate. "May I cut Valetina a peice?"  I asked. "Sure."  her father told me. I cut a peice for her and put it on her plate. She smiled at me and ate. I eyed the others then decided to take a bit. It was good,with a flavor I never tasted.
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf posted in Say Anything:
I agree with all of you. I hate it, I can't roleplay or do ANYTHING without it poping up for no reason!
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
(Most characters belong to BBC, the creators of Doctor Who. The referances belong to their owners) You don't know what your fighting for.  What you came here for, feeling all alone. You have loved. You have lost. How does this keep happening? All alone, on your own. But you shouldn't give up, don't ever do that. Chapter 1-  Clarla. Oh how I miss her.  Why does the memories live on, after the battle with the daleks? I  hid my tears once I entered my TARDIS, feeling the erge to go on.  I remembered something. Something old. I glanced out of my TARDIS and gazed at the stars. Oh, Gallifrey, glowing lighly. I sighed once some clouds invaded the sky. "Why are you out in the cold?" a man asked me.  "I was just enjoying the stars, when the clouds shaded my view." I told him. "Oh you must be cold, come on inside." the man told me. I followed him into his house. "Hello!" a young girl came to me smiling. "Hi,"  I muttered pulling out my sonic screwdriver. "You must be the doctor! Oh, how I heard stories about you!"  she  told me, loudly. "Valentina, you do not speak to  a guest like he's the King of England!" the man snapped. "It's alright."I told him. "My wife is cooking dinner. Mine if you stay?" he asked me. "I would stay for dinner." I told him. This made Valetina smile. *Stay tuned after the break please do not coment*
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Food:
peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, peaches, and pears UGGHHH
reply about 1 hour