Comments

Locker Style Tips

Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld. Back to Article

Queen_Milah

isabella04 wrote:
2013-12-01 09:25:03 -0800

same here

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-23 10:12:54 -0800

Too bad I dont have a locker

Terrorr

Carpett23 wrote:
2013-11-02 04:50:01 -0700

ccoooll

puppyluvr00
puppyluvr00 wrote:
2013-10-27 21:09:27 -0700

wow, those are some good ideas

Kbug613
Kbug613 wrote:
2013-10-12 10:15:28 -0700

I'm going to put that on my shopping list this week !

smile

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-09 02:35:58 -0700

Cool. smile

hellokittyluvah
hellokittyluvah wrote:
2013-10-08 03:35:36 -0700

great idea! I'm going to put tht on my shopping list this week

citykid239
citykid239 wrote:
2013-10-06 05:20:58 -0700

i love the4 4th locker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-10-05 19:00:28 -0700

good ideas!

davondjbeast
davondjbeast wrote:
2013-10-01 17:27:06 -0700

my locker is cool now i got i lot of things

blessed111
blessed111 wrote:
2013-10-01 12:30:57 -0700

look you see lockers are a part of life, its to show that you are in this school to stay so if you dont decorate you locker i advice you DO IT

Warriorslover890
Warriorslover890 wrote:
2013-09-28 06:53:40 -0700

wow cute but idk were my locker is at my middle school

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2013-09-28 06:22:39 -0700

Wow

Attie9
Attie9 wrote:
2013-09-27 16:50:21 -0700

I dont decorate my locker

Attie9
Attie9 wrote:
2013-09-27 16:50:21 -0700

I dont decorate my locker

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!

Micro_howtosmartenupyourstudyspace-micro
An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how!
Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Decorating your school locker is a great way to express yourself. Choosing colours, themes and pa...
Kidzworld checks out the back-to-school dorm décor collection at Kohl's!

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....