Comments

Dear Dish-It: Everyone Has a Boyfriend Except Me

Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holidays now so it’s hard to find one. I tried looking for a boyfriend in a chat room, but there was no one my age. What should I do? How can I get a boyfriend?" Back to Article

TylEriZc00l1
TylEriZc00l1 wrote:
2013-07-22 03:04:20 -0700

I just ask if I like any girls

Roc Royal's Girl 123
Roc Royal's Girl 123 wrote:
2013-07-11 14:57:07 -0700

Listen lover girl I been threw the same thing in 3rd grade but love will come

UniversalHappiness
UniversalHappiness wrote:
2013-07-11 13:42:21 -0700

If I like a girl and she's cute then I will tell her. End of.

bluesweet
bluesweet wrote:
2013-07-11 13:20:45 -0700

it is ok it does not matter if u have one or not just be urself and love will find u

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-11 12:44:50 -0700

Being single is awesome

Crazy awesome
Crazy awesome wrote:
2013-07-11 12:33:24 -0700

i like being single but then again, if some boys like you, they r usally older than u that mean sthey r probaly a grown man.. enjy being single while u can

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-07-11 12:23:23 -0700

Enjoy being single while you can! It's great and gives ya time to work on YOU!

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-07-11 12:05:58 -0700

Im single, But Im okay, I know no boy likes me so
its okay.

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-07-11 12:05:27 -0700

I have a crush on one boy at school, but he has a gf. Idk what to do, I really like this boy...

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-11 12:03:30 -0700

He likes meh! I play video games and swim with him!And my lil brother gets annoying when we swam the last time.They almost beat me up.

mama16_2393669
mama16_2393669 wrote:
2013-07-11 12:01:19 -0700

You should look for guy who likes u

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-11 11:57:36 -0700

I hang out with my BF.Sometimes I do.Sometimes I text him.He's same age as me.

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-07-04 17:11:38 -0700

wsg

kasy123
kasy123 wrote:
2013-03-27 23:53:05 -0700

ur right
brit

BritBrat1105
BritBrat1105 wrote:
2013-03-23 16:11:38 -0700

its not a necessity to have one., and one will come., just wait

SwagOnThis
SwagOnThis wrote:
2013-03-23 15:42:42 -0700

It Thought It Was Supposed To Help

quiara beiberlious
quiara beiberlious wrote:
2013-03-23 15:34:39 -0700

wow this dosent help at all

crazy_tomboy
crazy_tomboy wrote:
2013-03-19 01:17:29 -0700

wait for the right time to let sum1 come in ur life

tucan9
tucan9 wrote:
2013-03-12 15:40:13 -0700

everyone has a perfect match I have had boyfriends before but I can't keep one

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:13:08 -0800

loneer

Would You Date Someone for Cash?

• No way! I think that's low!
  • Not for cash, but maybe for front row tix to a concert or something.
  • Maybe, if I borderline-liked him/her anyway.

Micro_jb-micro
Pop super star Justin Bieber has just dropped his long-awaited third studio album Believe, featur...
Micro_dumped_micro
L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school...
Micro_top10giftsbf-micro
Everything about Valentine’s Day screams “girls!” from pink hearts to teddy bears and chocolates,...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.