Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Everyone Has a Boyfriend Except Me

Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holidays now so it’s hard to find one. I tried looking for a boyfriend in a chat room, but there was no one my age. What should I do? How can I get a boyfriend?" Back to Article

TylEriZc00l1
TylEriZc00l1 wrote:
2013-07-22 03:04:41 -0700

and they tell me yes or no

TylEriZc00l1
TylEriZc00l1 wrote:
2013-07-22 03:04:20 -0700

I just ask if I like any girls

Roc Royal's Girl 123
Roc Royal's Girl 123 wrote:
2013-07-11 14:57:07 -0700

Listen lover girl I been threw the same thing in 3rd grade but love will come

UniversalHappiness
UniversalHappiness wrote:
2013-07-11 13:42:21 -0700

If I like a girl and she's cute then I will tell her. End of.

bluesweet
bluesweet wrote:
2013-07-11 13:20:45 -0700

it is ok it does not matter if u have one or not just be urself and love will find u

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-11 12:44:50 -0700

Being single is awesome

Crazy awesome
Crazy awesome wrote:
2013-07-11 12:33:24 -0700

i like being single but then again, if some boys like you, they r usally older than u that mean sthey r probaly a grown man.. enjy being single while u can

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-07-11 12:23:23 -0700

Enjoy being single while you can! It's great and gives ya time to work on YOU!

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-07-11 12:05:58 -0700

Im single, But Im okay, I know no boy likes me so
its okay.

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-07-11 12:05:27 -0700

I have a crush on one boy at school, but he has a gf. Idk what to do, I really like this boy...

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-11 12:03:30 -0700

He likes meh! I play video games and swim with him!And my lil brother gets annoying when we swam the last time.They almost beat me up.

mama16_2393669
mama16_2393669 wrote:
2013-07-11 12:01:19 -0700

You should look for guy who likes u

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-11 11:57:36 -0700

I hang out with my BF.Sometimes I do.Sometimes I text him.He's same age as me.

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-07-04 17:11:38 -0700

wsg

kasy123
kasy123 wrote:
2013-03-27 23:53:05 -0700

ur right
brit

BritBrat1105
BritBrat1105 wrote:
2013-03-23 16:11:38 -0700

its not a necessity to have one., and one will come., just wait

SwagOnThis
SwagOnThis wrote:
2013-03-23 15:42:42 -0700

It Thought It Was Supposed To Help

quiara beiberlious
quiara beiberlious wrote:
2013-03-23 15:34:39 -0700

wow this dosent help at all

crazy_tomboy
crazy_tomboy wrote:
2013-03-19 01:17:29 -0700

wait for the right time to let sum1 come in ur life

tucan9
tucan9 wrote:
2013-03-12 15:40:13 -0700

everyone has a perfect match I have had boyfriends before but I can't keep one

Would You Date Someone for Cash?

• No way! I think that's low!
  • Not for cash, but maybe for front row tix to a concert or something.
  • Maybe, if I borderline-liked him/her anyway.