Comments

Dear Dish-It: Everyone Has a Boyfriend Except Me

Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holidays now so it’s hard to find one. I tried looking for a boyfriend in a chat room, but there was no one my age. What should I do? How can I get a boyfriend?" Back to Article

puppup236
puppup236 wrote:
2012-09-15 11:05:47 -0700

just be your self and wait untill someone swoops you off your feet.

Cutie6517
Cutie6517 wrote:
2012-09-13 17:45:14 -0700

Wait until the right guy comes along. Don't waste your time with someone who isn't mature or kind enough for you. Give it time. Focus more on how good you'll feel when you find the one for you instead of rushing to find a boyfriend who is alright. Another thing is don't go on chat rooms to find a boyfriend a person might say they are on age when really they are decades older.

EJ12a
EJ12a wrote:
2012-09-08 23:44:49 -0700

WHAT WOULD U DO IF U LIKED SOME AND THEY LIKED

poochiegirl123_2146781
poochiegirl123_2146781 wrote:
2012-09-08 11:29:40 -0700

WHEN YOUR IN A RELATIONSHIP ITS FUN SOMETIMES BUT THEN U MEET OTHER PEOPLE..... DONT PUT YOURSELF IN THAT SITUATION PLEASE!!!!!!! ENJOY BEING SINGLE WHILE U HAVE THE TIME!

jessi_loves_MCR
jessi_loves_MCR wrote:
2012-09-08 10:16:03 -0700

lol

jessi_loves_MCR
jessi_loves_MCR wrote:
2012-09-08 10:15:53 -0700

I could get a bf, I just dont want one

bambec
bambec wrote:
2012-09-08 03:10:16 -0700

enjoy being single and enjoy being free.

coolgirl201295
coolgirl201295 wrote:
2012-09-07 21:54:54 -0700

same

callmeyoyo23
callmeyoyo23 wrote:
2012-09-07 21:48:20 -0700

dont worry, i dont have a boyfriend ethier, but i want one!!

courtney mac 9
courtney mac 9 wrote:
2012-09-07 08:59:54 -0700

i have a boyfriend owen hes well fit

Izzy19
Izzy19 wrote:
2012-09-06 16:21:49 -0700

one of my exes

Izzy19
Izzy19 wrote:
2012-09-06 16:21:33 -0700

one of exs cheated

purplezebra1235
purplezebra1235 wrote:
2012-09-06 14:38:33 -0700

i have a bf (aka Danny55) take anyone EXCEPT him!
thanks! :~)

Izzy19
Izzy19 wrote:
2012-09-06 12:38:12 -0700

i dont have a bf cuz i broke up with mine thinking the popular guy who likes me would break up with his gf but he didnt so Big Frown im sad and single the two s's i us alot

Pixie12345
Pixie12345 wrote:
2012-09-06 08:26:08 -0700

well all u need 2 do on kdzworld find some one that is your age and that is single and ask him out but dont ask youngboss out cause he is mine but any way by luv ya xoxo

sassyrocs
sassyrocs wrote:
2012-09-05 10:17:19 -0700

ikr same here Tongue Out

BambiAmbie555
BambiAmbie555 wrote:
2012-09-04 16:26:00 -0700

i have the same problem! it stinks!all my friends walk home holding hands with there boys im always alone what do i do? Confused

lilaclilly13
lilaclilly13 wrote:
2012-09-04 09:04:49 -0700

girl u dont need a bf i have just dumped mine becauser hes to pushy. just enjoy being singhle amd have fun !!

middleschool22
middleschool22 wrote:
2012-09-02 11:33:02 -0700

Oh my gosh girl. You don't need one... I have one but i have known him since first grade plus my friends don't have one and i don't judge them for that. If your friends care if you then they are just meanish. Just go slow and steady and one you like will come to you.

Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat wrote:
2012-09-01 11:46:06 -0700

Who cares if you don't have a boyfriend? You jsut haven't found the right one yet! Big Grin

Would You Date Someone for Cash?

• No way! I think that's low!
  • Not for cash, but maybe for front row tix to a concert or something.
  • Maybe, if I borderline-liked him/her anyway.