Comments

Dear Dish-It: Everyone Has a Boyfriend Except Me

Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holidays now so it’s hard to find one. I tried looking for a boyfriend in a chat room, but there was no one my age. What should I do? How can I get a boyfriend?" Back to Article

Cutie6517
Cutie6517 wrote:
2012-09-13 17:45:14 -0700

Wait until the right guy comes along. Don't waste your time with someone who isn't mature or kind enough for you. Give it time. Focus more on how good you'll feel when you find the one for you instead of rushing to find a boyfriend who is alright. Another thing is don't go on chat rooms to find a boyfriend a person might say they are on age when really they are decades older.

EJ12a
EJ12a wrote:
2012-09-08 23:44:49 -0700

WHAT WOULD U DO IF U LIKED SOME AND THEY LIKED

poochiegirl123
poochiegirl123 wrote:
2012-09-08 11:29:40 -0700

WHEN YOUR IN A RELATIONSHIP ITS FUN SOMETIMES BUT THEN U MEET OTHER PEOPLE..... DONT PUT YOURSELF IN THAT SITUATION PLEASE!!!!!!! ENJOY BEING SINGLE WHILE U HAVE THE TIME!

jessi_loves_MCR
jessi_loves_MCR wrote:
2012-09-08 10:16:03 -0700

lol

jessi_loves_MCR
jessi_loves_MCR wrote:
2012-09-08 10:15:53 -0700

I could get a bf, I just dont want one

bambec
bambec wrote:
2012-09-08 03:10:16 -0700

enjoy being single and enjoy being free.

coolgirl201295
coolgirl201295 wrote:
2012-09-07 21:54:54 -0700

same

callmeyoyo23
callmeyoyo23 wrote:
2012-09-07 21:48:20 -0700

dont worry, i dont have a boyfriend ethier, but i want one!!

courtney mac 9
courtney mac 9 wrote:
2012-09-07 08:59:54 -0700

i have a boyfriend owen hes well fit

Izzy19
Izzy19 wrote:
2012-09-06 16:21:49 -0700

one of my exes

Izzy19
Izzy19 wrote:
2012-09-06 16:21:33 -0700

one of exs cheated

purplezebra1235
purplezebra1235 wrote:
2012-09-06 14:38:33 -0700

i have a bf (aka Danny55) take anyone EXCEPT him!
thanks! :~)

Izzy19
Izzy19 wrote:
2012-09-06 12:38:12 -0700

i dont have a bf cuz i broke up with mine thinking the popular guy who likes me would break up with his gf but he didnt so Big Frown im sad and single the two s's i us alot

Pixie12345
Pixie12345 wrote:
2012-09-06 08:26:08 -0700

well all u need 2 do on kdzworld find some one that is your age and that is single and ask him out but dont ask youngboss out cause he is mine but any way by luv ya xoxo

sassyrocs
sassyrocs wrote:
2012-09-05 10:17:19 -0700

ikr same here Tongue Out

BambiAmbie555
BambiAmbie555 wrote:
2012-09-04 16:26:00 -0700

i have the same problem! it stinks!all my friends walk home holding hands with there boys im always alone what do i do? Confused

lilaclilly13
lilaclilly13 wrote:
2012-09-04 09:04:49 -0700

girl u dont need a bf i have just dumped mine becauser hes to pushy. just enjoy being singhle amd have fun !!

middleschool22
middleschool22 wrote:
2012-09-02 11:33:02 -0700

Oh my gosh girl. You don't need one... I have one but i have known him since first grade plus my friends don't have one and i don't judge them for that. If your friends care if you then they are just meanish. Just go slow and steady and one you like will come to you.

Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat wrote:
2012-09-01 11:46:06 -0700

Who cares if you don't have a boyfriend? You jsut haven't found the right one yet! Big Grin

lilboo.girltoo
lilboo.girltoo wrote:
2012-08-31 17:01:53 -0700

Girl you don't need a bf and plus.. you'd be tide
down to 1 boy... like come on and if you see a really hot guy than you can flirt with him cause like
your friends are taken and when you do get one
than thats goood for you Big Grin Big Grin

Would You Date Someone for Cash?

• No way! I think that's low!
  • Not for cash, but maybe for front row tix to a concert or something.
  • Maybe, if I borderline-liked him/her anyway.

Micro_jb-micro
Pop super star Justin Bieber has just dropped his long-awaited third studio album Believe, featur...
Micro_dumped_micro
L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school...
Micro_top10giftsbf-micro
Everything about Valentine’s Day screams “girls!” from pink hearts to teddy bears and chocolates,...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
reply 1 day