Comments

How to Make a Paper Wallet

Do you need a new wallet? Would you like one that’s the exact pattern, size and color you’ve always wanted? How about something light and durable? Well then, why not make your own paper wallet. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 11:27:00 -0700

my bro knows how to make this

Tomboy736
Tomboy736 wrote:
2013-07-07 15:45:13 -0700

im not even bothering it looks too complcicated i'd rather play soccer!

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-05 07:04:07 -0700

i'm gonna make it right now.

nicki(swaging)
nicki(swaging) wrote:
2013-06-24 14:10:55 -0700

Look good

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-05-18 09:23:49 -0700

I'm pretty sure I still have a duct tape wallet hanging around somewhere!

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-18 09:14:34 -0700

i need this because i always forget my wallet xD not really LOL

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-04-08 14:02:30 -0700

that cool but would if it broke or got wet and it looks like the money can come out

ruby1391
ruby1391 wrote:
2012-09-22 00:54:29 -0700

it was really hard so it was bad

jennifergirlbaby
jennifergirlbaby wrote:
2012-09-02 12:56:05 -0700

Who will want to make a paper wallet what if rain or something i would of done all that bs for nothing

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-26 07:19:16 -0700

id just use reg paper, & then put duct tape over it. lol smile Big Grin

Sama-Chan
Sama-Chan wrote:
2012-08-23 14:04:05 -0700

Read the dirrections, perhaps?

iris112902

Sekaii wrote:
2012-08-15 14:42:30 -0700

*know >x

Sekaii
Sekaii wrote:
2012-08-15 14:42:15 -0700

That'd be just willy nilly silly if it gets wet. What if you don't
where to get water proof maps? D:

deadmansonesluver
deadmansonesluver wrote:
2012-08-15 14:07:53 -0700

haha!

deadmansonesluver
deadmansonesluver wrote:
2012-08-15 14:07:40 -0700

haha

hollistermya:]
hollistermya:] wrote:
2012-08-15 13:42:19 -0700

wat the hell would happen if i rains

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-08-15 13:40:51 -0700

cant we just go to the store and buy a wallet or u can just spend the money duh

bugsbunnyy772
bugsbunnyy772 wrote:
2012-08-15 13:38:29 -0700

Who in th h3ll would want a paper damn wallet

Money

Where Do You Put Your Money?

• In my piggy bank
  • In a bank account
  • In my wallet
  • I never had any money to store, I spend it!

Micro_micro_balloonwall
Summer is the time for parties! Well, any season is the time for parties really, but summer bring...
Micro_tote_micro
The perfect bag can be hard to find. A tote bag is the perfect solution for times when you want t...
Micro_klutz_micro
When most people think of origami, they think of little animals and shapes. Leave it to Klutz to ...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??