Comments

How to Make a Paper Wallet

Do you need a new wallet? Would you like one that’s the exact pattern, size and color you’ve always wanted? How about something light and durable? Well then, why not make your own paper wallet. Back to Article

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-08-14 19:20:38 -0700

Ughhh

EmoGirl1230_2172473
EmoGirl1230_2172473 wrote:
2012-08-14 19:19:09 -0700

Stop or i will report you Frown

queque99
queque99 wrote:
2012-08-14 19:15:32 -0700

Lmfaoo'

ray-ray347
ray-ray347 wrote:
2012-08-14 19:12:57 -0700

bored

animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-08-14 19:12:46 -0700

ok i'll stop. XD
I'm too lazy to make a paper wallet.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-14 19:11:40 -0700

I would love to make my own paper wallet

masonguy11
masonguy11 wrote:
2012-08-14 19:11:27 -0700

I make ducttape stuff and have about 10 ducttape wallets .-.

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-08-14 19:10:43 -0700

Yea really be trippin on here like farealz

Dria_world
Dria_world wrote:
2012-08-14 19:10:38 -0700

reallii

MiyahNichole ;*
MiyahNichole ;* wrote:
2012-08-14 19:09:23 -0700

wow i guess nobody wants to kow how to make a paper wallet , lmaoo yall a trip .

zendaya boo
zendaya boo wrote:
2012-08-14 19:07:52 -0700

lol

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2012-08-14 19:06:58 -0700

These are "article" comments. Anyone and I mean anyone who directs a comment to someone else is getting reported. This is NOT an open forum to talk on.

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-08-14 19:05:06 -0700

its over now dont even wrry about it

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-08-14 19:05:04 -0700

yall know wht ima give yall free louis vouitan wallets

Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat wrote:
2012-08-14 19:03:52 -0700

dude how'd this fight start anyways?

Obey_Dym0nd_2221500
Obey_Dym0nd_2221500 wrote:
2012-08-14 19:02:28 -0700

Lol

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-08-14 19:00:02 -0700

so who wants a paper wallet ^.^

diah_lovee
diah_lovee wrote:
2012-08-14 18:59:24 -0700

askn u wat?

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2012-08-14 18:58:28 -0700

These articles are not for you to talk to each on. Use the forums. I don't want to see anyone directing another comment to someone else. Talk about the article or get off this section.

angel love9876
angel love9876 wrote:
2012-08-14 18:58:16 -0700

Lol lol lol lmao rotfl its real funny to see ppl arguin about dumb stuff

Money

Where Do You Put Your Money?

• In my piggy bank
  • In a bank account
  • In my wallet
  • I never had any money to store, I spend it!

Micro_micro_balloonwall
Summer is the time for parties! Well, any season is the time for parties really, but summer bring...
Micro_tote_micro
The perfect bag can be hard to find. A tote bag is the perfect solution for times when you want t...
Micro_klutz_micro
When most people think of origami, they think of little animals and shapes. Leave it to Klutz to ...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??