Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Canine Cuisine

Make healthy and fun dog treats for your furry friends! Kidzworld has the recipes. Back to Article

JennyD

rithma wrote:
2013-08-29 08:12:10 -0700

nice question lol

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-08-29 08:12:00 -0700

of course humans it has cinnamon

HaylaB
HaylaB wrote:
2013-07-24 14:19:46 -0700

Is this supposed for dogs or humans?Cuz I think thats chocolate.

2013-07-21 09:45:21 -0700

2013-07-21 09:40:40 -0700

what?

Fave Kind of Dog? Vote!

• A golden retriever!
  • A nice big bulldog.
  • A terrier!
  • Dog shmog, gimme a cat!

Micro_kitchen micro
Kidzworld has the kitchen babysitting tips you need to make some extra cash this summer!
Micro_kitchen micro
Nothing feels like summer more than enjoying the great outdoors with a camping trip. Kidzworld ha...
Micro_kitchen micro
Earn extra money by hosting a bakesale! Kidzworld has recipe ideas to help you reel in the money.
Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...

kaykay2002