Comments

Kidworth: Teen Entrepreneurs

Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business and making money, but worried that you were too young? Now, with a company called Kidworth, that dream is within reach. Back to Article

bernese7
bernese7 wrote:
2014-07-31 16:50:33 -0700

I think so tooo

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-22 07:17:46 -0800

everything takes time , I think the kids should wait

GloWorm202
GloWorm202 wrote:
2014-02-11 16:40:56 -0800

I like this smile now I have to figure out what to sell...
Rainbow Loom bracelets maybe?

mjmoney101
mjmoney101 wrote:
2014-01-03 11:12:23 -0800

MONEY here i come!!!!

tijo
tijo wrote:
2013-12-06 09:39:31 -0800

i like this me too wishes to do this

flowers03
flowers03 wrote:
2013-11-05 19:30:18 -0800

I don't know what to do and i am not for sure who i am or who i am meant to be yet.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-05 12:09:49 -0700

When I told my brother about the word kidworth he thought I was making it up

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-07-03 12:33:51 -0700

Id love to do this, but i have to ask my parents......

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-07-03 11:41:40 -0700

the kidworth? That would be awesome!!

tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls wrote:
2013-07-03 11:37:30 -0700

i have goood businnes ideas

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-03 11:22:23 -0700

Cool!

agupta_2492663
agupta_2492663 wrote:
2013-06-14 03:10:28 -0700

i want to start a business of help those who are in trouble and also want to start a business of a page like facebook

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-07 02:47:48 -0700

gud

tinawesome
tinawesome wrote:
2013-04-13 10:21:51 -0700

I plan to start a cupcake baking business

firefighter123
firefighter123 wrote:
2013-03-23 09:40:44 -0700

how do you sign up?

tynanmax
tynanmax wrote:
2013-03-10 04:14:36 -0700

its awesome. i just signed up aaaaawwwwwwweeeeessssoooooooooommmmmmmmeeeeee

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-01-21 03:59:16 -0800

so nice

lizzyloolizzylizard
lizzyloolizzylizard wrote:
2012-11-12 03:43:28 -0800

this is so cool !!!!

warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule wrote:
2012-10-04 15:32:31 -0700

So cool! I might start a mowing job!

SushiWoo
SushiWoo wrote:
2012-09-09 08:30:20 -0700

I might actually join this...

Do You Wanna Be an Actor?

• Yeah! I totally want to be an actor.
  • No way, I've never wanted to be an actor.
  • I'd rather be a professional athlete.
  • I'm still not sure what I want to be.

Micro_kitchen micro
Kidzworld has the kitchen babysitting tips you need to make some extra cash this summer!
Micro_support_micro
Gigalith asks: “I’ve always wanted to be a singer. A close friend of mine says my singing is very...
Micro_kidpreneurs-article
Kidpreneurs … it’s kind of a funny word to say, right? But there’s nothing funny about having a g...
Your ideas can change the world - and if you enter one of four innovative contests held by...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)