Comments

World Suicide Prevention Day

Depression and mental health are important issues that all too often get swept aside or ignored, and can lead to self harm and suicide in many cases. Take action and help prevent suicide by observing World Suicide Prevention Day this September 10th. Back to Article

yogenesisss
yogenesisss wrote:
2014-04-21 17:20:18 -0700

tbh, i have zero sympathy for suicidal kids.. lets be real, everybodies had their down falls bfor, but your spose to get back up from em.. not go and kill yourself bcause someone called you fat at school tf..? lol i was thought better, if u see a problem about yourself.. dont let KIDS at school lead u to killin yourself

shadow18601
shadow18601 wrote:
2014-04-19 23:40:27 -0700

Then u need to tell someone to help I would but hey im down here lol

shadow18601
shadow18601 wrote:
2014-04-19 23:38:28 -0700

My cousin tryed because he was being bullied so I beat everyone of them the f@$# up!!

shalomedome
shalomedome wrote:
2014-04-19 17:25:04 -0700

i get bullied becuase of how i look

shalomedome
shalomedome wrote:
2014-04-19 17:24:11 -0700

dont en d ur life becuase of one bully

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-19 16:53:25 -0700

it sucks and ur lucky i get bullyed cuz my weight and everything

yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool wrote:
2014-04-19 16:51:17 -0700

bulluying sucks well I never got bullied

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-19 16:45:42 -0700

i wanna hung myself cuz this bullie at school at school is phsyicaly harming me and wunt stop

lyly56
lyly56 wrote:
2014-04-19 16:28:41 -0700

I LOVE U ALL PLEASE DO NOT KILL YOUR SELF YOLO

yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool wrote:
2014-04-19 16:26:02 -0700

don't hang yourself because of bullies kill the bullies

lyly56
lyly56 wrote:
2014-04-19 16:22:30 -0700

Nobody should end their life because yall mean to much to people text me or friend me if you got this

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-19 16:06:38 -0700

true.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-19 16:04:53 -0700

noobodys there

loveypalcool
loveypalcool wrote:
2014-04-19 16:04:40 -0700

I wanted to end life before. But i was too weak .

Promises_
Promises_ wrote:
2014-04-19 16:04:20 -0700

There was an anti bullying day at my school we had t wear orange and show our kindness♥☺

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-19 15:57:36 -0700

what do u mean.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-19 15:56:53 -0700

no noone is here

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-19 15:53:44 -0700

whats wrong, wanna talk about it. if yu do im here

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-19 15:52:38 -0700

fml

BADGIRL50
BADGIRL50 wrote:
2014-04-19 15:34:50 -0700

I love you for yourself !!!!

Depression_poll

What should you do if you are depressed?

• Tell your parents
  • Tell an adult you trust
  • Talk to a school nurse
  • Call a hotline

Cutting is a type of self-injury that is a serious problem. If you cut, or know someone who does,...
Micro_suicide-prevention-micro
Do you know someone who is thinking about suicide? There is help out there, so get the facts on w...
Okay... I'm 14, 5'3 and I weigh 158lbs. I have been having self-image problems and I think I'm ov...
A man jumps off a building but a stray bullet hits him. Was it suicide or murder? Follow the case...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D