Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

rescueheart
rescueheart wrote:
2014-07-02 18:58:34 -0700

I just broke up with my boyfriend and i still love him

ilovejj99
ilovejj99 wrote:
2014-04-26 10:31:47 -0700

I have a ex boyfriend and I love him too much.

AutumSwag
AutumSwag wrote:
2014-04-26 03:47:31 -0700

Yeah, whenever i got a new bf. idk, y i compare him with my ex. i think its pretty normal on girls

mahoqanyy_babyy

Iloveharrypotter123 wrote:
2014-01-09 09:32:43 -0800

I have like 12 or 13 exes and I'm not dating anyone right now Frown

alex157
alex157 wrote:
2014-01-09 06:28:41 -0800

i dont really care for this article that much Tired

myheart143
myheart143 wrote:
2014-01-09 06:28:17 -0800

i am not have an EX but i have a BF Big Grin

myheart143
myheart143 wrote:
2014-01-09 06:28:17 -0800

i am not have an EX but i have a BF Big Grin

BRIELUV
BRIELUV wrote:
2014-01-09 06:25:36 -0800

My ex hates me I guess we were a mistake but wow that's just hurtful

SEWIINXO
SEWIINXO wrote:
2014-01-08 22:17:52 -0800

Sometimes I look back at my exs like "What was I thinking?"

WorldMostWantedModel
WorldMostWantedModel wrote:
2014-01-08 21:54:15 -0800

oh sh*t. girls go through alot of bs. sorry to all the girls whohave have been hurt in a relationship...

Anari143
Anari143 wrote:
2014-01-08 21:32:31 -0800

4? U Deserve Better. Both Of Y'all Ladies

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-08 21:30:30 -0800

Four chances? Gurl and yea u did but wat ever

miss_guideciara_2630072
miss_guideciara_2630072 wrote:
2014-01-08 21:25:35 -0800

My ex lied cheated four times but I still gave him another chance but this time I am not . I got a new sexy man he loves me I guess and hope lol love u Alex.

Anari143
Anari143 wrote:
2014-01-08 21:19:28 -0800

I Didn't Say Forget It!

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-08 21:18:07 -0800

No u said for get it earlier u told me u had a gf

Anari143
Anari143 wrote:
2014-01-08 21:14:44 -0800

Last Night I Didn't Say I Still Like U But I Have A Gf?

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-08 20:31:00 -0800

I dnt wana hear it cus far ain't wat u told me drop it jay

Anari143
Anari143 wrote:
2014-01-08 20:18:30 -0800

I Told You I Still Like You But I Have A Girlfriend And You Told Me You Had A Bf

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

kaykay2002