Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-09-08 18:38:46 -0700

I Hate my ex young taylor soo much *UGH*

ponytail816
ponytail816 wrote:
2012-09-08 18:35:27 -0700

i dont have a boyfriend!!!!! Im glad bc we dont have to be arging

nikki842
nikki842 wrote:
2012-09-08 16:58:28 -0700

Nopee We Donee Broo

jacquelyn123
jacquelyn123 wrote:
2012-09-08 16:51:33 -0700

No because wat he did wazz wrong soo bi ex u wont be in dis shawty life bii

rockgirl89
rockgirl89 wrote:
2012-09-08 14:54:35 -0700

i am not in love with my ex because i have a bf that is totally hot and nice sweet and smart and caring

juni11
juni11 wrote:
2012-09-08 13:19:34 -0700

I like this cuz it happens but mah new bf is way better

aubie4260
aubie4260 wrote:
2012-09-08 13:03:05 -0700

I dont like this

-leaihh-
-leaihh- wrote:
2012-09-08 13:00:31 -0700

Im actually glad what happen happend and that im not with my ex anymore but that's juss me

tearica1
tearica1 wrote:
2012-09-08 13:00:13 -0700

i am not in love with my ex no more i am in love with my new bf and like i no that some people think i am lieing i am telling the truth and when we break up ya i missed him now i am having a great time now with my new one

tearica1
tearica1 wrote:
2012-09-08 13:00:05 -0700

__lnl_
__lnl_ wrote:
2012-09-08 12:39:01 -0700

My ex no he thought he was a player and thought I. Didn't understand but my 4th and fifth grade boyfran yupp love

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-09-08 12:31:42 -0700

@KiggZouth then y dont u tell her tht

Tay_tay_bae_bae*
Tay_tay_bae_bae* wrote:
2012-09-08 12:28:25 -0700

To b honest...i dont really hav a hard.time to break up with somebody,but if I REALLY luvd dem....i would of hada nervouse break down....real talk

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-09-08 12:23:40 -0700

it time 4 us guys 2 move on and try 2 forget ,.
its hard by im moving on 4 da best.

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-09-08 12:16:43 -0700

I miss my ex 2 i still love her smile i juss wanna huge and love her and be wiv her and tell her how much i miss her..... she is 17 Frustrated smile Love

TheeDopestt:}
TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-09-08 12:16:43 -0700

@dre luv yhuu too

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-09-08 12:16:16 -0700

@TheeDopestt:} i did nutten to yhu gurl i love yhu

TheeDopestt:}
TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-09-08 12:14:39 -0700

@dre710 leavee me alonee yhu meann

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-09-08 12:13:02 -0700

@TheeDopestt:} babi yhu mad now

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-09-08 12:12:33 -0700

I still kinda dnt love him

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.