Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

juni11
juni11 wrote:
2012-09-08 13:19:34 -0700

I like this cuz it happens but mah new bf is way better

aubie4260
aubie4260 wrote:
2012-09-08 13:03:05 -0700

I dont like this

-leaihh-
-leaihh- wrote:
2012-09-08 13:00:31 -0700

Im actually glad what happen happend and that im not with my ex anymore but that's juss me

tearica1
tearica1 wrote:
2012-09-08 13:00:13 -0700

i am not in love with my ex no more i am in love with my new bf and like i no that some people think i am lieing i am telling the truth and when we break up ya i missed him now i am having a great time now with my new one

tearica1
tearica1 wrote:
2012-09-08 13:00:05 -0700

__lnl_
__lnl_ wrote:
2012-09-08 12:39:01 -0700

My ex no he thought he was a player and thought I. Didn't understand but my 4th and fifth grade boyfran yupp love

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-09-08 12:31:42 -0700

@KiggZouth then y dont u tell her tht

Tay_tay_bae_bae*
Tay_tay_bae_bae* wrote:
2012-09-08 12:28:25 -0700

To b honest...i dont really hav a hard.time to break up with somebody,but if I REALLY luvd dem....i would of hada nervouse break down....real talk

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-09-08 12:23:40 -0700

it time 4 us guys 2 move on and try 2 forget ,.
its hard by im moving on 4 da best.

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-09-08 12:16:43 -0700

I miss my ex 2 i still love her smile i juss wanna huge and love her and be wiv her and tell her how much i miss her..... she is 17 Frustrated smile Love

TheeDopestt:}
TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-09-08 12:16:43 -0700

@dre luv yhuu too

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-09-08 12:16:16 -0700

@TheeDopestt:} i did nutten to yhu gurl i love yhu

TheeDopestt:}
TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-09-08 12:14:39 -0700

@dre710 leavee me alonee yhu meann

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-09-08 12:13:02 -0700

@TheeDopestt:} babi yhu mad now

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-09-08 12:12:33 -0700

I still kinda dnt love him

Mizz Cymphonique
Mizz Cymphonique wrote:
2012-09-08 12:12:23 -0700

Im still in love wit my ex

crazyybabyyylexii
crazyybabyyylexii wrote:
2012-09-08 12:12:19 -0700

well i dont know if it was love .. but idk i still really like my ex .. he was amazing to me .. then things happend then everything just stoped and i dont even remember breaking up .. but one day we were talking and i asked him y we were talking if we broke up and sence then we havnt talked!

TheeDopestt:}
TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-09-08 12:12:15 -0700

@Dre710 ~ and who is da ughlyy bichh

lannie13
lannie13 wrote:
2012-09-08 12:09:23 -0700

im still very in love my ex bf

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-09-08 12:09:21 -0700

im still im love with my ex angel

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
reply about 1 hour
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.