Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-09-08 18:38:46 -0700

I Hate my ex young taylor soo much *UGH*

ponytail816
ponytail816 wrote:
2012-09-08 18:35:27 -0700

i dont have a boyfriend!!!!! Im glad bc we dont have to be arging

nikki842
nikki842 wrote:
2012-09-08 16:58:28 -0700

Nopee We Donee Broo

jacquelyn123
jacquelyn123 wrote:
2012-09-08 16:51:33 -0700

No because wat he did wazz wrong soo bi ex u wont be in dis shawty life bii

rockgirl89
rockgirl89 wrote:
2012-09-08 14:54:35 -0700

i am not in love with my ex because i have a bf that is totally hot and nice sweet and smart and caring

juni11
juni11 wrote:
2012-09-08 13:19:34 -0700

I like this cuz it happens but mah new bf is way better

aubie4260
aubie4260 wrote:
2012-09-08 13:03:05 -0700

I dont like this

-leaihh-
-leaihh- wrote:
2012-09-08 13:00:31 -0700

Im actually glad what happen happend and that im not with my ex anymore but that's juss me

tearica1
tearica1 wrote:
2012-09-08 13:00:13 -0700

i am not in love with my ex no more i am in love with my new bf and like i no that some people think i am lieing i am telling the truth and when we break up ya i missed him now i am having a great time now with my new one

tearica1
tearica1 wrote:
2012-09-08 13:00:05 -0700

__lnl_
__lnl_ wrote:
2012-09-08 12:39:01 -0700

My ex no he thought he was a player and thought I. Didn't understand but my 4th and fifth grade boyfran yupp love

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-09-08 12:31:42 -0700

@KiggZouth then y dont u tell her tht

Tay_tay_bae_bae*
Tay_tay_bae_bae* wrote:
2012-09-08 12:28:25 -0700

To b honest...i dont really hav a hard.time to break up with somebody,but if I REALLY luvd dem....i would of hada nervouse break down....real talk

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-09-08 12:23:40 -0700

it time 4 us guys 2 move on and try 2 forget ,.
its hard by im moving on 4 da best.

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-09-08 12:16:43 -0700

I miss my ex 2 i still love her smile i juss wanna huge and love her and be wiv her and tell her how much i miss her..... she is 17 Frustrated smile Love

TheeDopestt:}
TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-09-08 12:16:43 -0700

@dre luv yhuu too

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-09-08 12:16:16 -0700

@TheeDopestt:} i did nutten to yhu gurl i love yhu

TheeDopestt:}
TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-09-08 12:14:39 -0700

@dre710 leavee me alonee yhu meann

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-09-08 12:13:02 -0700

@TheeDopestt:} babi yhu mad now

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-09-08 12:12:33 -0700

I still kinda dnt love him

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (