Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-08 20:31:00 -0800

I dnt wana hear it cus far ain't wat u told me drop it jay

Anari143
Anari143 wrote:
2014-01-08 20:18:30 -0800

I Told You I Still Like You But I Have A Girlfriend And You Told Me You Had A Bf

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-08 20:12:52 -0800

U told me last nite forget it Idc any more u ain't feelin me shawty dnt even try it

Anari143
Anari143 wrote:
2014-01-08 20:10:13 -0800

Awee That Sucks Cuz U An Amazing Person

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-08 20:08:56 -0800

Yea he u ain't feelin me no moe shorty

SEWIINXO
SEWIINXO wrote:
2014-01-08 20:02:54 -0800

After I break up with somebody..it's over no love left

Anari143
Anari143 wrote:
2014-01-08 20:02:43 -0800

He?

yannaalaya
yannaalaya wrote:
2014-01-08 19:44:00 -0800

._.

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-08 19:37:07 -0800

I still luv my ex he sum special

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-08 19:33:45 -0800

I have had that happen a lot....

kileystar247
kileystar247 wrote:
2013-12-16 12:02:42 -0800

You probably still have feelings

kileystar247
kileystar247 wrote:
2013-12-16 12:02:41 -0800

You probably still have feelings

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-30 14:49:01 -0700

I was confused for a while too, but i realized its cuz he got a girlfriend in such a quick time i was jealous

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 14:46:43 -0700

I've got no advice

Momoloverzz360
Momoloverzz360 wrote:
2013-06-25 08:27:18 -0700

I'm soo sorry!!
Probably you are not ready...
Same happens here..
Don't worry it will get better love!!!

Artemisluvshim
Artemisluvshim wrote:
2013-06-24 01:26:52 -0700

Oh honey ur not the only one :3

hithard
hithard wrote:
2013-06-24 00:47:41 -0700

no bf or gf no problems lol

adventuretime100
adventuretime100 wrote:
2013-06-23 20:28:21 -0700

Im still crying

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-23 19:47:06 -0700

@AlphaT: xD

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-06-23 19:45:42 -0700

@Faith mhm. Especially when you've never missed a single ex in your life.

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)