Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:41:12 -0800

OFMG I TOTALLY AGREE ALEXIS !!

-Background Noise-
-Background Noise- wrote:
2012-11-16 10:40:33 -0800

IDGAF BOUT MY EX !!! HE CAN GO SUC A NIQQGAHH DIC CUZ THAT ALL HE CAN GET !!

alem54
alem54 wrote:
2012-11-15 20:28:41 -0800

im still in love with my ex... but he hates me know i think

kaykay is a lover
kaykay is a lover wrote:
2012-11-15 12:35:43 -0800

iam not stell over him

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-11-15 10:12:19 -0800

i am still in love with my ex but i lov a diferent guy more Embarrassed

pinky246

I am veryh muchh
Naa take thadd back
Hell naaa

msawesome12
msawesome12 wrote:
2012-11-14 21:24:52 -0800

im still in love with my ex even though i broke up with im!! >Frown

jamayagotswagg

Obey_Mckenzie_2276598 wrote:
2012-11-13 20:09:34 -0800

Not even but Frustrated

THAT PANDA GUY_2287265
THAT PANDA GUY_2287265 wrote:
2012-11-13 19:09:08 -0800

No I love my new girl friend but I'm not say I don't have feelings for my ex cause I kinda do you

malina1
malina1 wrote:
2012-11-12 19:48:03 -0800

just mak him not an EX bf

* Obey Swaqq *_2261481
* Obey Swaqq *_2261481 wrote:
2012-10-28 13:19:00 -0700

Same

RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY}
RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY} wrote:
2012-10-28 13:15:41 -0700

i will find a way to get over him LAMONT JACKSON^.^ i need to find a new bf

kenya weezy baby
kenya weezy baby wrote:
2012-10-28 13:07:46 -0700

i'm still in love with my ex boyfriend.

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-10-12 01:36:00 -0700

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

kaykay2002