Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

kenya weezy baby
kenya weezy baby wrote:
2012-10-28 13:07:46 -0700

i'm still in love with my ex boyfriend.

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-10-12 01:36:00 -0700

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

newboyz_cutezt
newboyz_cutezt wrote:
2012-10-11 19:26:38 -0700

i think in my opinion, if he did you wrong, or cheated .
why would you still love him?
if you broke up with him,
you shouldnt love him at all.

-Davina_2249586
-Davina_2249586 wrote:
2012-10-11 17:42:24 -0700

Heckk no !

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-10-10 17:17:39 -0700

*it

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-10-10 17:17:23 -0700

plz dont judge me and i want judge you and if you love me plz let be beautiful

-ChrisBrown

izzy-neko-kitty
izzy-neko-kitty wrote:
2012-10-06 18:31:39 -0700

god i am so in love with my ex Mad but i just dont want to go bck with him he was kinda a jerk cheated on me twice but my heart still loves him i just dont know what to do

allyg2000
allyg2000 wrote:
2012-10-06 06:56:09 -0700

my ex is such an idoit he talks bout me so bring it on boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you want these better practice for this kind ofdrama queen

$he Devil
$he Devil wrote:
2012-10-05 22:27:26 -0700

my ex like the most popular kid in school and he always has his friends around him but i have one freind that i stay with she so cool but he asked me out and i said no and he was like fine and walked away but he wont stop asking i hate him so much but love him to HELP

too_mindless143
too_mindless143 wrote:
2012-10-03 21:31:16 -0700

i did but i dnt wanna get my fake sis mad cuz she still lyk him n he dnt like her he like me

Kween Breshay
Kween Breshay wrote:
2012-10-03 21:20:36 -0700

my boyfriend love me so much so maybe your ex will to give him a chance

too_mindless143
too_mindless143 wrote:
2012-10-03 19:42:33 -0700

mine did 2 no lie

mon.escobar
mon.escobar wrote:
2012-10-03 19:00:30 -0700

My x asked me out wat should I say

mone baby
mone baby wrote:
2012-10-03 18:41:49 -0700

my ex wants me so bhad

mone baby
mone baby wrote:
2012-10-03 18:37:06 -0700

Hey pplz lol

wuzz good
wuzz good wrote:
2012-10-03 18:22:31 -0700

My ex asked me out todwyx

Obey_My Mindless Luv
Obey_My Mindless Luv wrote:
2012-10-03 18:08:28 -0700

ohh!!!! @Dre710 Im So tellinn haa

too_mindless143
too_mindless143 wrote:
2012-10-03 18:07:03 -0700

oh princetonlady my bestie she tld me she went wit u

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-10-03 17:35:57 -0700

@too_mindless143 - Princetonlady143

Say-say45
Say-say45 wrote:
2012-10-03 17:15:35 -0700

i only like my ex like a bro now everything is back to normal.......but i still get nervous or butterfiles in my stomache when i see him Frustrated

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love