Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

kenya weezy baby
kenya weezy baby wrote:
2012-10-28 13:07:46 -0700

i'm still in love with my ex boyfriend.

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-10-12 01:36:00 -0700

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

newboyz_cutezt
newboyz_cutezt wrote:
2012-10-11 19:26:38 -0700

i think in my opinion, if he did you wrong, or cheated .
why would you still love him?
if you broke up with him,
you shouldnt love him at all.

-Davina_2249586
-Davina_2249586 wrote:
2012-10-11 17:42:24 -0700

Heckk no !

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-10-10 17:17:39 -0700

*it

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-10-10 17:17:23 -0700

plz dont judge me and i want judge you and if you love me plz let be beautiful

-ChrisBrown

izzy-neko-kitty
izzy-neko-kitty wrote:
2012-10-06 18:31:39 -0700

god i am so in love with my ex Mad but i just dont want to go bck with him he was kinda a jerk cheated on me twice but my heart still loves him i just dont know what to do

allyg2000
allyg2000 wrote:
2012-10-06 06:56:09 -0700

my ex is such an idoit he talks bout me so bring it on boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you want these better practice for this kind ofdrama queen

$he Devil
$he Devil wrote:
2012-10-05 22:27:26 -0700

my ex like the most popular kid in school and he always has his friends around him but i have one freind that i stay with she so cool but he asked me out and i said no and he was like fine and walked away but he wont stop asking i hate him so much but love him to HELP

too_mindless143
too_mindless143 wrote:
2012-10-03 21:31:16 -0700

i did but i dnt wanna get my fake sis mad cuz she still lyk him n he dnt like her he like me

Kween Breshay
Kween Breshay wrote:
2012-10-03 21:20:36 -0700

my boyfriend love me so much so maybe your ex will to give him a chance

too_mindless143
too_mindless143 wrote:
2012-10-03 19:42:33 -0700

mine did 2 no lie

mon.escobar
mon.escobar wrote:
2012-10-03 19:00:30 -0700

My x asked me out wat should I say

mone baby
mone baby wrote:
2012-10-03 18:41:49 -0700

my ex wants me so bhad

mone baby
mone baby wrote:
2012-10-03 18:37:06 -0700

Hey pplz lol

wuzz good
wuzz good wrote:
2012-10-03 18:22:31 -0700

My ex asked me out todwyx

Obey_My Mindless Luv
Obey_My Mindless Luv wrote:
2012-10-03 18:08:28 -0700

ohh!!!! @Dre710 Im So tellinn haa

too_mindless143
too_mindless143 wrote:
2012-10-03 18:07:03 -0700

oh princetonlady my bestie she tld me she went wit u

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-10-03 17:35:57 -0700

@too_mindless143 - Princetonlady143

Say-say45
Say-say45 wrote:
2012-10-03 17:15:35 -0700

i only like my ex like a bro now everything is back to normal.......but i still get nervous or butterfiles in my stomache when i see him Frustrated

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

GlimmeringSky16