Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

kenya weezy baby
kenya weezy baby wrote:
2012-10-28 13:07:46 -0700

i'm still in love with my ex boyfriend.

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-10-12 01:36:00 -0700

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

newboyz_cutezt
newboyz_cutezt wrote:
2012-10-11 19:26:38 -0700

i think in my opinion, if he did you wrong, or cheated .
why would you still love him?
if you broke up with him,
you shouldnt love him at all.

-Davina_2249586
-Davina_2249586 wrote:
2012-10-11 17:42:24 -0700

Heckk no !

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-10-10 17:17:39 -0700

*it

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-10-10 17:17:23 -0700

plz dont judge me and i want judge you and if you love me plz let be beautiful

-ChrisBrown

izzy-neko-kitty
izzy-neko-kitty wrote:
2012-10-06 18:31:39 -0700

god i am so in love with my ex Mad but i just dont want to go bck with him he was kinda a jerk cheated on me twice but my heart still loves him i just dont know what to do

allyg2000
allyg2000 wrote:
2012-10-06 06:56:09 -0700

my ex is such an idoit he talks bout me so bring it on boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you want these better practice for this kind ofdrama queen

$he Devil
$he Devil wrote:
2012-10-05 22:27:26 -0700

my ex like the most popular kid in school and he always has his friends around him but i have one freind that i stay with she so cool but he asked me out and i said no and he was like fine and walked away but he wont stop asking i hate him so much but love him to HELP

too_mindless143
too_mindless143 wrote:
2012-10-03 21:31:16 -0700

i did but i dnt wanna get my fake sis mad cuz she still lyk him n he dnt like her he like me

Kween Breshay
Kween Breshay wrote:
2012-10-03 21:20:36 -0700

my boyfriend love me so much so maybe your ex will to give him a chance

too_mindless143
too_mindless143 wrote:
2012-10-03 19:42:33 -0700

mine did 2 no lie

mon.escobar
mon.escobar wrote:
2012-10-03 19:00:30 -0700

My x asked me out wat should I say

mone baby
mone baby wrote:
2012-10-03 18:41:49 -0700

my ex wants me so bhad

mone baby
mone baby wrote:
2012-10-03 18:37:06 -0700

Hey pplz lol

wuzz good
wuzz good wrote:
2012-10-03 18:22:31 -0700

My ex asked me out todwyx

Obey_My Mindless Luv
Obey_My Mindless Luv wrote:
2012-10-03 18:08:28 -0700

ohh!!!! @Dre710 Im So tellinn haa

too_mindless143
too_mindless143 wrote:
2012-10-03 18:07:03 -0700

oh princetonlady my bestie she tld me she went wit u

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-10-03 17:35:57 -0700

@too_mindless143 - Princetonlady143

Say-say45
Say-say45 wrote:
2012-10-03 17:15:35 -0700

i only like my ex like a bro now everything is back to normal.......but i still get nervous or butterfiles in my stomache when i see him Frustrated

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.