Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-10-10 17:17:23 -0700

plz dont judge me and i want judge you and if you love me plz let be beautiful

-ChrisBrown

izzy-neko-kitty
izzy-neko-kitty wrote:
2012-10-06 18:31:39 -0700

god i am so in love with my ex Mad but i just dont want to go bck with him he was kinda a jerk cheated on me twice but my heart still loves him i just dont know what to do

allyg2000
allyg2000 wrote:
2012-10-06 06:56:09 -0700

my ex is such an idoit he talks bout me so bring it on boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you want these better practice for this kind ofdrama queen

$he Devil
$he Devil wrote:
2012-10-05 22:27:26 -0700

my ex like the most popular kid in school and he always has his friends around him but i have one freind that i stay with she so cool but he asked me out and i said no and he was like fine and walked away but he wont stop asking i hate him so much but love him to HELP

too_mindless143
too_mindless143 wrote:
2012-10-03 21:31:16 -0700

i did but i dnt wanna get my fake sis mad cuz she still lyk him n he dnt like her he like me

Kween Breshay
Kween Breshay wrote:
2012-10-03 21:20:36 -0700

my boyfriend love me so much so maybe your ex will to give him a chance

too_mindless143
too_mindless143 wrote:
2012-10-03 19:42:33 -0700

mine did 2 no lie

mon.escobar
mon.escobar wrote:
2012-10-03 19:00:30 -0700

My x asked me out wat should I say

mone baby
mone baby wrote:
2012-10-03 18:41:49 -0700

my ex wants me so bhad

mone baby
mone baby wrote:
2012-10-03 18:37:06 -0700

Hey pplz lol

wuzz good
wuzz good wrote:
2012-10-03 18:22:31 -0700

My ex asked me out todwyx

Obey_My Mindless Luv
Obey_My Mindless Luv wrote:
2012-10-03 18:08:28 -0700

ohh!!!! @Dre710 Im So tellinn haa

too_mindless143
too_mindless143 wrote:
2012-10-03 18:07:03 -0700

oh princetonlady my bestie she tld me she went wit u

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-10-03 17:35:57 -0700

@too_mindless143 - Princetonlady143

Say-say45
Say-say45 wrote:
2012-10-03 17:15:35 -0700

i only like my ex like a bro now everything is back to normal.......but i still get nervous or butterfiles in my stomache when i see him Frustrated

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-10-03 17:12:07 -0700

HOW CAN U wen dey HURT YOU!!??

too_mindless143
too_mindless143 wrote:
2012-10-03 17:10:10 -0700

who

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-10-03 16:55:36 -0700

i still love my ex Love i wish we could be together again but i have a gf and she got a bf

jonneymonney
jonneymonney wrote:
2012-10-02 14:37:17 -0700

honestly it doz if u start comparin 2 the ex bra$ Big Grin

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-10-01 07:33:16 -0700

i dont love my ex anymore but he stil loves me?

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.