Comments

Pet Memorial Day

Many people consider their pets to be their best friends and members of their family, and losing a beloved furry friend is a difficult experience to go through. National Pet Memorial Day, a day dedicated to our special animal pals that have passed away, falls on September 9th 2012. Find out more about Pet Memorial Day. Back to Article

ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy wrote:
2014-09-15 10:33:40 -0700

Frown

Vampirus
Vampirus wrote:
2014-09-15 07:13:18 -0700

i like rabbits!i had two but they died!

missmaria
missmaria wrote:
2014-09-15 00:16:24 -0700

- hih lOok ,

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-14 19:56:39 -0700

some pets have intense relation with human

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-09-14 18:47:36 -0700

poor Suie (dog) and Speedy (hampster)

cheesecake87
cheesecake87 wrote:
2014-09-14 18:45:35 -0700

I miss you Miss Kitty!

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-09-14 18:42:02 -0700

My dad's pet he had forever, Toto....

261sapphire
261sapphire wrote:
2014-09-14 18:41:11 -0700

Misty....she was a great dog ;-; I hate my real dad for that

ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit wrote:
2014-09-14 18:39:19 -0700

Also rest in peace Max and Crystal, my two goldfish. I love you both.

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand wrote:
2014-09-14 18:38:35 -0700

And Swishie my little fish.... And crabby patty my miniature crab

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand wrote:
2014-09-14 18:36:33 -0700

*starts to cry*

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand wrote:
2014-09-14 18:36:17 -0700

Corbin ;-; my only boy cat

ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit wrote:
2014-09-14 18:32:37 -0700

;-; *sobs*
I still can't believe they got a new puppy a week after Carmella died.....

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-09-14 18:30:43 -0700

JANIE! CARMELLA! * sobs uncontrollably *

ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit wrote:
2014-09-14 18:19:50 -0700

And they weren't even my dogs.

ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit wrote:
2014-09-14 18:19:12 -0700

I miss them too much...;-;

ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit wrote:
2014-09-14 18:18:43 -0700

RIP to Jane and Carmella....

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-09-14 18:16:08 -0700

RIP to all my spider bros that were just watchin over me killin dem fly's n mosquito's dat wuz buzzin. Their senseless deaths at the insistence of my girlfriend were not warranted, and I will forever remember their sacrifice

ClaireBear26
ClaireBear26 wrote:
2014-09-13 19:16:41 -0700

I had a cat who died from cancer when he was 17. I also had a german sheapard who got an infection and a greyhound who got a brain tumor. They were and still are loved.

Cool15cat16
Cool15cat16 wrote:
2014-02-18 19:52:06 -0800

my dog just died she was A GERMAN SHEPHERD WHO HAD a brain tumour. so we put her down so she wouldnt feel any more pain

Pig_140x100_w

Cutest Farm Pet? Vote!

• Lambs are adorable!
  • Piglets are cute.
  • I think cows are cool!
  • I'd rather have a cat!

Micro_muppets-mic
Kidzworld asks Kermit and Miss Piggy about their relationship and more!
Micro_celebs and pooches micro
Celebrities like Justin Bieber, Blake Lively and Lauren Conrad have the cutest pets! Kidzworld ha...
Micro_a m
With the Internet booming with funny animal pictures and videos, it’s become so easy to make your...
Micro_a micro
Pets are really fun, but they are even more fun when they learn how to do tricks. Here are Kidzwo...

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour