Comments

Trend Alert: Polka Dot

Polka dots are on trend from fingernails to sneakers and everything in between. Check out how to make this easy fashion statement. Back to Article

Onedirectionluver380

PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-06-28 06:15:43 -0700

Nails!smile

love1dclub
love1dclub wrote:
2013-04-06 14:56:54 -0700

I like the nails and the scarf!! But the shoes and the jeans are a little to much... But over all great "advice" smile

love1dclub
love1dclub wrote:
2013-04-06 14:56:42 -0700

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2013-01-19 03:33:53 -0800

The nail vanish is nice. Big Grin

AquaCoolGirl304
AquaCoolGirl304 wrote:
2013-01-11 22:54:32 -0800

cool.but 1 thing at once Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

dogirl15
dogirl15 wrote:
2012-12-30 15:04:09 -0800

Polka dots are cool I guess but plaid is better

katykats
katykats wrote:
2012-12-22 18:16:59 -0800

i have those shoes!!!!!!!!!! omg i feel famous now! hahaha

liljay321
liljay321 wrote:
2012-10-31 14:37:09 -0700

cool i guess

Girlgal!
Girlgal! wrote:
2012-10-10 20:14:43 -0700

Bad

Girlgal!
Girlgal! wrote:
2012-10-10 20:14:30 -0700

Always wear polka dots with somthing plain! Or at least not polka dotted! It will look bad!

elliebells
elliebells wrote:
2012-09-16 13:00:43 -0700

polka dots are real funky but you cant wear polka dots on your jeans and a t-shirt...

callmeyoyo23
callmeyoyo23 wrote:
2012-09-15 22:52:58 -0700

Polka dots are awesome!

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-09-12 15:40:55 -0700

i love love love polka dots!!!!

volleyball is fun
volleyball is fun wrote:
2012-09-11 20:00:52 -0700

polka dots arnt to bad but they can be very amazing if you wear them right smile

Princessjuvenile
Princessjuvenile wrote:
2012-09-11 18:26:11 -0700

polka dots are my life

Fallynreece8300
Fallynreece8300 wrote:
2012-09-11 05:26:24 -0700

i love polka dots!

BaileeBoo1102
BaileeBoo1102 wrote:
2012-09-10 20:57:23 -0700

Cool i like polka dots

What word describes you best?
  • Colorful
  • Wild
  • Unique
  • Indulgent

Micro_nail trends micro
What does this fall hold in store when it comes to nails? French manicures, neon and lots of blin...
Micro_blurb micro
Personalized notebooks help you express your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
Micro_fall-2012-preview-denim micro
Stow the cutoffs and break out the jeans. It's fall and we have the hottest fall styles just for ...
Micro_espadrilles_micro
Espadrilles are the hot style, but these men's and women's rope sandals have been around for abou...

GlimmeringSky16