Comments

Trend Alert: Polka Dot

Polka dots are on trend from fingernails to sneakers and everything in between. Check out how to make this easy fashion statement. Back to Article

Onedirectionluver380

PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-06-28 06:15:43 -0700

Nails!smile

love1dclub
love1dclub wrote:
2013-04-06 14:56:54 -0700

I like the nails and the scarf!! But the shoes and the jeans are a little to much... But over all great "advice" smile

love1dclub
love1dclub wrote:
2013-04-06 14:56:42 -0700

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2013-01-19 03:33:53 -0800

The nail vanish is nice. Big Grin

AquaCoolGirl304
AquaCoolGirl304 wrote:
2013-01-11 22:54:32 -0800

cool.but 1 thing at once Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

dogirl15
dogirl15 wrote:
2012-12-30 15:04:09 -0800

Polka dots are cool I guess but plaid is better

katykats
katykats wrote:
2012-12-22 18:16:59 -0800

i have those shoes!!!!!!!!!! omg i feel famous now! hahaha

liljay321
liljay321 wrote:
2012-10-31 14:37:09 -0700

cool i guess

Girlgal!
Girlgal! wrote:
2012-10-10 20:14:43 -0700

Bad

Girlgal!
Girlgal! wrote:
2012-10-10 20:14:30 -0700

Always wear polka dots with somthing plain! Or at least not polka dotted! It will look bad!

elliebells
elliebells wrote:
2012-09-16 13:00:43 -0700

polka dots are real funky but you cant wear polka dots on your jeans and a t-shirt...

callmeyoyo23
callmeyoyo23 wrote:
2012-09-15 22:52:58 -0700

Polka dots are awesome!

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-09-12 15:40:55 -0700

i love love love polka dots!!!!

volleyball is fun
volleyball is fun wrote:
2012-09-11 20:00:52 -0700

polka dots arnt to bad but they can be very amazing if you wear them right smile

Princessjuvenile
Princessjuvenile wrote:
2012-09-11 18:26:11 -0700

polka dots are my life

Fallynreece8300
Fallynreece8300 wrote:
2012-09-11 05:26:24 -0700

i love polka dots!

BaileeBoo1102
BaileeBoo1102 wrote:
2012-09-10 20:57:23 -0700

Cool i like polka dots

What word describes you best?
  • Colorful
  • Wild
  • Unique
  • Indulgent

Micro_nail trends micro
What does this fall hold in store when it comes to nails? French manicures, neon and lots of blin...
Micro_blurb micro
Personalized notebooks help you express your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
Micro_fall-2012-preview-denim micro
Stow the cutoffs and break out the jeans. It's fall and we have the hottest fall styles just for ...
Micro_espadrilles_micro
Espadrilles are the hot style, but these men's and women's rope sandals have been around for abou...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT