Comments

Top 5 Fall Scarves

One of the top fabulous fall accessories, scarves are back. Here are our top 5 picks for the season. Back to Article

hezol
hezol wrote:
2013-11-21 12:01:54 -0800

love them

arthi
arthi wrote:
2013-10-15 03:15:15 -0700

but we dont wear them here too much.......

Jelly3

princesssammi wrote:
2013-10-11 13:18:09 -0700

So think number 4 is nice x

-Wynter-
-Wynter- wrote:
2013-10-03 20:25:36 -0700

they should have the fourth doctors scarf

Manny_Baaby
Manny_Baaby wrote:
2013-10-03 14:11:08 -0700

5,4, and 3 but i dont wear scarves so yeah .

u_will_like_me

pricetag wrote:
2013-09-30 15:13:20 -0700

I like 1,2, and 4!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-09-16 07:43:07 -0700

I might buy fall clothing soon!! I'm soo getting scarves soon!!

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-09-09 17:20:29 -0700

I rock all the scarves!

BeattieB
BeattieB wrote:
2013-09-08 08:04:32 -0700

Yeah I have two new scarves (4 already) to try out!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 20:34:17 -0700

I like my scarves!

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-09-06 20:30:31 -0700

I wish it gets cold here in Sri Lanka!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 19:58:02 -0700

I cant wait 4 fall so I can wear my scarves

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2013-09-06 19:31:10 -0700

I love the one from the Free People!! So cute and pretty!! :3 The polka-dotted one is adorable too, though! Wink

Kaitesparklestar
Kaitesparklestar wrote:
2013-09-06 14:47:04 -0700

number 5 looks pretty i think i want that!! : D

TheNoobClaudine_1980262
TheNoobClaudine_1980262 wrote:
2012-11-07 16:34:20 -0800

I adore the Free People one ♥ Oh mi god...

Poll

Favorite Thing About Fall?

• The colorful leaves.
  • The cool, crisp weather.
  • New fall fashions.
  • Football games!

Micro_2012 fall makeup micro
NYC Fashion Week Report: Smoky browns, berry-colored lips, natural faces and eyes that pop are ju...
Micro_barbie-micro
Chances are that your kids are more interested in neon notebooks than new eyeglasses for their fi...
Micro_nail trends micro
What does this fall hold in store when it comes to nails? French manicures, neon and lots of blin...
Micro_beauty and the beast-micro
The last days of summer winding down and it's time to get back indoors, which means a fresh new c...

kaykay2002