Comments

How to Dress for your Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? Read on! Back to Article

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-05-16 13:20:51 -0700

I think I like the classic Virgo even though I'm pretty much modern.

CuteMoo2

CrazyAngel22 wrote:
2013-08-22 06:26:59 -0700

looooooooovvvvvvveee it !!!!! Hippie

poochi
poochi wrote:
2013-08-21 22:59:52 -0700

DO U KNOW IM A VIRGO AND I DRESS LIKE THIS AND ALSO MY BEHAVIOUR IS LIKE THIS OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

pokerdot152
pokerdot152 wrote:
2013-08-17 14:17:39 -0700

yay

pokerdot152
pokerdot152 wrote:
2013-08-17 14:17:07 -0700

cool I really love this

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-08-16 15:21:20 -0700

im a virgo and i dont dress like that i prefer band tshirts and skinnies!

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2013-08-16 15:12:56 -0700

Im not shy at all but I do make people feel comfortable around me and such. Yay! ^.^

brunostar

izzy09 wrote:
2013-08-16 14:44:07 -0700

I to am a vrgo

Bearkitty1
Bearkitty1 wrote:
2013-08-16 12:53:27 -0700

Im a virgo- but im mor outgoing than shy, and i prefer oranges, blues, and greens to wear... Funny how som things work out, huh?

TanyaSparkle
TanyaSparkle wrote:
2013-08-14 07:38:31 -0700

wow, im surprised, it kind of describes my personality and im a Virgo, Virgo's all the way! Wink

iWuvViolence
iWuvViolence wrote:
2013-08-06 03:55:28 -0700

I'm a virgo ^.^

sheng25_2538268
sheng25_2538268 wrote:
2013-08-06 01:00:32 -0700

do you have any suggestions about how does TAURUS people dress ???

GEORGEOUS PEACHEZ
GEORGEOUS PEACHEZ wrote:
2013-08-05 17:37:41 -0700

I'M A VIRGO

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-08-04 10:37:31 -0700

^-^ I'm a Virgo!!

whitewolf921
whitewolf921 wrote:
2013-08-02 01:45:50 -0700

is there an airies

Elements

What's your astrological element?

• Fire: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius