Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-18 06:46:57 -0700

i wish there was never nay bulling in this world cuz i get bullied all the time

cw1012
cw1012 wrote:
2014-04-18 06:45:11 -0700

Stand up for yourself show everybody your not the they can just bully around

Smilerz225
Smilerz225 wrote:
2014-04-13 11:45:55 -0700

Well first, tell someone don't think telling will make u a tattle tale because it's called standing up for yourself. Usually telling will scare the bully into not doing it again, but that's not always the case... If the bullying continues, try to ignore it as much as you can. And if that doesn't work you should probably get the police involved, because in most states bullying can be illegal

ashca
ashca wrote:
2014-03-08 13:28:19 -0800

ya i have been bullied scene i was like 4 and i am 11 now and it has not getting any better like a few months ago i got into a non-word fight with my bully and made everything worse she now calls me and my friends pathetic little losers.

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-21 07:13:08 -0800

bullies act that way to make u feel extremely bad abt urself

maxysady
maxysady wrote:
2014-02-17 11:25:35 -0800

bullies need to stop

30rock
30rock wrote:
2014-01-23 13:33:22 -0800

dont give into duh!

triiboy
triiboy wrote:
2014-01-21 18:18:01 -0800

The only reson there bullyi.g you because you have something that they dont they are basicly
jeluse of you that is why there trying to make you weak but your not

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-20 20:58:45 -0800

They are stupid, think and say to yourself "Sticks and stones may break YUR bones but words can never hurt chu. Fight Bak at least

meganloveme13
meganloveme13 wrote:
2014-01-20 10:57:21 -0800

just think to yourself "im better then them i dont make people feel like there making me feel " I'm bullied every day i just try to get over it and concentrate on my studies ... since, im doing great at school except i am still getting bullied Frown

angelmyboo
angelmyboo wrote:
2014-01-15 17:29:15 -0800

all yall right ..........

mimishanna
mimishanna wrote:
2014-01-03 20:10:28 -0800

Just don't tell a teacher because then they will call you a snitch this doesn't mean I support bullying try to stay with a group of friends then they don't want to bully you

awesomedude426
awesomedude426 wrote:
2014-01-03 14:35:12 -0800

people were bulling since I was in kindergarten. I just ignored them for 5 years.

lovemelove123
lovemelove123 wrote:
2013-12-23 10:57:06 -0800

the girl at the top is right. u dont have to change yourself. im bullied too. by this girl that goes to my daycare. she calls me ugly stupid and other things i cry sometimes at home but my mom told me to just ignore it or say so .now i dont care.

mikirat242
mikirat242 wrote:
2013-12-22 16:20:42 -0800

I know I already told u to tell to back off, But another reason they bully u is because they come from broken homes. Talk to them. Ask tnem what u can do to help. U can even bake them cookies. Who knows, they can go from enemies to BFFsSmile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose

austind
austind wrote:
2013-12-21 06:17:05 -0800

go tell her mom or dad.

kelly168
kelly168 wrote:
2013-12-19 05:38:41 -0800

Hi you don't need to change yourself you just need to stand up for yourself but not in a bullying way.

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2013-12-18 15:55:49 -0800

Dont listen to them its just they are jealous of you. They want you to live your life in misery.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-12-16 14:22:42 -0800

....

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-12-16 13:03:32 -0800

r u really kidding me? that would just turn her into a bully!

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day