Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-17 20:59:20 -0700

Slap that freaking ------ in the face

AliciaStyles
AliciaStyles wrote:
2013-09-27 06:26:02 -0700

You can't really stop bullying even if you try. You might be able to get a bully to stop bullying a person but they move on to someone else. I do try to stop bullying though.

pricake
pricake wrote:
2013-08-16 05:28:56 -0700

always remeber that bullies are cowards

kittennumber7
kittennumber7 wrote:
2013-05-10 19:08:09 -0700

Why do people bully each other? Why can't we all just get along?

swift10
swift10 wrote:
2013-04-20 23:10:12 -0700

ive been bullied before as well for 9 years kinder to year 8 I know how you feel

liv22
liv22 wrote:
2013-04-20 23:08:51 -0700

I no

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-20 23:07:29 -0700

Bullies r just jealous of u

emaBEST
emaBEST wrote:
2013-03-24 14:56:37 -0700

tell to an adult

corkiegirll
corkiegirll wrote:
2013-03-09 10:09:47 -0800

Hello i am Coral and i have been bullied for 2 years. I know it hurts,AAnd we all wish it would go away.. But truth is they are everywhere. No matter how much we hate it you have to deal with it. Tell them to back off or you will tell the pricipal. or try bieng sweet and kind, the say "kill your enimies with kindness" it just might work it did for me. Well best of luck
yours truly, Coral

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-02-16 21:07:20 -0800

Why do ppl have to bully? It's not even funny! Sometimes I don't get life.

MBBARBIE
MBBARBIE wrote:
2013-01-24 14:42:12 -0800

I hate when people say things that are rude to make them feel better .

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:06:04 -0800

I've been bullied alot too, but i finally stood up for myself u shud to

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:04:13 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three timesā™„.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-17 14:52:09 -0800

hate bullying

Alexswaggirl
Alexswaggirl wrote:
2012-11-28 10:54:58 -0800

being unique is what makes you beautiful and if others cant see that then that is their loss. Just be friendly and you will make friends quickly and dont follow about trying to hard to be popular

pugnubsys
pugnubsys wrote:
2012-11-28 08:24:04 -0800

don't ever change your self to impress others if they make in front of you, you need to help them change themselves.

liv89
liv89 wrote:
2012-11-24 08:44:29 -0800

dont change anything about yourself but tell your parents or an adult if that makes it worse then tell ur parents that too and that u want them to tell the princeabal

prettyrose111
prettyrose111 wrote:
2012-11-16 13:47:06 -0800

i an so said about that i am so nice to people

prettyrose111
prettyrose111 wrote:
2012-11-16 13:45:21 -0800

i know right

kelseylove
kelseylove wrote:
2012-11-15 09:15:44 -0800

Sahsa200 thats rude. Prettier2 was mean to you but you were mean to her to. Telling people to stay away from her is bullying. you always telling people that your bullies but you bullied her. Frustrated so dont tell people to stay away from her thats so rude

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

Brianna09
I would never be allowed.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
It'd be easier to picture it if I could see the shirt. xD But chances are it'd look good. Put the lace or bows on the shirt without sewing it on and see how it looks :p
reply about 1 hour
emilyly
emilyly posted in Family Issues:
Of course you are not pregnant!!! If you just started having period, it is irregular and in the beginning can look quite strange. Don't worry! But i think you should talk with your mum, go to the doctor to check if everything is ok inside of your body and simply to have support from her.
emilyly
emilyly posted in Family Issues:
I can imagine how hard it can be but the faster you will talk with them, the less pain you will feel. Of course it all depends on what kind of parents you have but don't give up just because they are religious. I know many people who are strongly religious but also open-minded.
-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- posted in Style:
I got this shirt and it has open shoulders. I really like it, but kinda want to cover it a bit. Like sew lace or bows where it's open. But I'm not sure if it'll look good or not. Any suggestions?