Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

CandyDreamer
CandyDreamer wrote:
2013-11-26 08:33:02 -0800

I get bullied everyday.

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-11-26 08:30:10 -0800

Thankfully I haven't been bullied, but I support others who are.

StarGal
StarGal wrote:
2013-11-16 13:19:58 -0800

I agree Kittiie. Just stand strong. Remember not to let it get to you, that's what the bully wants to happen.

swimmerskater
swimmerskater wrote:
2013-11-05 09:26:12 -0800

tell a trusted adult i did and now there trying to be my friend

rayjohn
rayjohn wrote:
2013-11-01 18:15:04 -0700

Stop bullying others, see yourself first before the others, u don't know how bad are u?

♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥ wrote:
2013-10-29 13:52:53 -0700

Schools say they are preventing bullying but in reality they're doing nothing about it at all... And when you fight back you're the one who gets in trouble. Something just doesn't add up here..

dadette230
dadette230 wrote:
2013-10-20 06:47:25 -0700

we can stop bulllying if u take up for the one they r bullying and tell because if u don't that person is going to keep getting bullyed so tell and then u have made a diffentes for them.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-18 07:13:49 -0700

This makes sense

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-17 20:59:20 -0700

Slap that freaking ------ in the face

AliciaStyles
AliciaStyles wrote:
2013-09-27 06:26:02 -0700

You can't really stop bullying even if you try. You might be able to get a bully to stop bullying a person but they move on to someone else. I do try to stop bullying though.

pricake
pricake wrote:
2013-08-16 05:28:56 -0700

always remeber that bullies are cowards

kittennumber7
kittennumber7 wrote:
2013-05-10 19:08:09 -0700

Why do people bully each other? Why can't we all just get along?

swift10
swift10 wrote:
2013-04-20 23:10:12 -0700

ive been bullied before as well for 9 years kinder to year 8 I know how you feel

liv22
liv22 wrote:
2013-04-20 23:08:51 -0700

I no

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-20 23:07:29 -0700

Bullies r just jealous of u

emaBEST
emaBEST wrote:
2013-03-24 14:56:37 -0700

tell to an adult

corkiegirll
corkiegirll wrote:
2013-03-09 10:09:47 -0800

Hello i am Coral and i have been bullied for 2 years. I know it hurts,AAnd we all wish it would go away.. But truth is they are everywhere. No matter how much we hate it you have to deal with it. Tell them to back off or you will tell the pricipal. or try bieng sweet and kind, the say "kill your enimies with kindness" it just might work it did for me. Well best of luck
yours truly, Coral

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-02-16 21:07:20 -0800

Why do ppl have to bully? It's not even funny! Sometimes I don't get life.

MBBARBIE
MBBARBIE wrote:
2013-01-24 14:42:12 -0800

I hate when people say things that are rude to make them feel better .

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:06:04 -0800

I've been bullied alot too, but i finally stood up for myself u shud to

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

Jakethewizard
Jakethewizard posted in Friends:
I really tthis cool game but others want it and took it  , what should i do
pinksaran
Ok
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^