Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-11-26 18:12:13 -0800

stop the hating and pump up that love!

CandyDreamer
CandyDreamer wrote:
2013-11-26 08:33:02 -0800

I get bullied everyday.

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-11-26 08:30:10 -0800

Thankfully I haven't been bullied, but I support others who are.

StarGal
StarGal wrote:
2013-11-16 13:19:58 -0800

I agree Kittiie. Just stand strong. Remember not to let it get to you, that's what the bully wants to happen.

swimmerskater
swimmerskater wrote:
2013-11-05 09:26:12 -0800

tell a trusted adult i did and now there trying to be my friend

rayjohn
rayjohn wrote:
2013-11-01 18:15:04 -0700

Stop bullying others, see yourself first before the others, u don't know how bad are u?

♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥ wrote:
2013-10-29 13:52:53 -0700

Schools say they are preventing bullying but in reality they're doing nothing about it at all... And when you fight back you're the one who gets in trouble. Something just doesn't add up here..

dadette230
dadette230 wrote:
2013-10-20 06:47:25 -0700

we can stop bulllying if u take up for the one they r bullying and tell because if u don't that person is going to keep getting bullyed so tell and then u have made a diffentes for them.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-18 07:13:49 -0700

This makes sense

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-17 20:59:20 -0700

Slap that freaking ------ in the face

AliciaStyles
AliciaStyles wrote:
2013-09-27 06:26:02 -0700

You can't really stop bullying even if you try. You might be able to get a bully to stop bullying a person but they move on to someone else. I do try to stop bullying though.

pricake
pricake wrote:
2013-08-16 05:28:56 -0700

always remeber that bullies are cowards

kittennumber7
kittennumber7 wrote:
2013-05-10 19:08:09 -0700

Why do people bully each other? Why can't we all just get along?

swift10
swift10 wrote:
2013-04-20 23:10:12 -0700

ive been bullied before as well for 9 years kinder to year 8 I know how you feel

liv22
liv22 wrote:
2013-04-20 23:08:51 -0700

I no

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-20 23:07:29 -0700

Bullies r just jealous of u

emaBEST
emaBEST wrote:
2013-03-24 14:56:37 -0700

tell to an adult

corkiegirll
corkiegirll wrote:
2013-03-09 10:09:47 -0800

Hello i am Coral and i have been bullied for 2 years. I know it hurts,AAnd we all wish it would go away.. But truth is they are everywhere. No matter how much we hate it you have to deal with it. Tell them to back off or you will tell the pricipal. or try bieng sweet and kind, the say "kill your enimies with kindness" it just might work it did for me. Well best of luck
yours truly, Coral

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-02-16 21:07:20 -0800

Why do ppl have to bully? It's not even funny! Sometimes I don't get life.

MBBARBIE
MBBARBIE wrote:
2013-01-24 14:42:12 -0800

I hate when people say things that are rude to make them feel better .

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.