Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

mikirat242
mikirat242 wrote:
2013-11-28 12:50:43 -0800

Tell them to BACK THE HECK OFF!

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-11-26 18:12:13 -0800

stop the hating and pump up that love!

CandyDreamer
CandyDreamer wrote:
2013-11-26 08:33:02 -0800

I get bullied everyday.

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-11-26 08:30:10 -0800

Thankfully I haven't been bullied, but I support others who are.

StarGal
StarGal wrote:
2013-11-16 13:19:58 -0800

I agree Kittiie. Just stand strong. Remember not to let it get to you, that's what the bully wants to happen.

swimmerskater
swimmerskater wrote:
2013-11-05 09:26:12 -0800

tell a trusted adult i did and now there trying to be my friend

rayjohn
rayjohn wrote:
2013-11-01 18:15:04 -0700

Stop bullying others, see yourself first before the others, u don't know how bad are u?

♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥ wrote:
2013-10-29 13:52:53 -0700

Schools say they are preventing bullying but in reality they're doing nothing about it at all... And when you fight back you're the one who gets in trouble. Something just doesn't add up here..

dadette230
dadette230 wrote:
2013-10-20 06:47:25 -0700

we can stop bulllying if u take up for the one they r bullying and tell because if u don't that person is going to keep getting bullyed so tell and then u have made a diffentes for them.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-18 07:13:49 -0700

This makes sense

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-17 20:59:20 -0700

Slap that freaking ------ in the face

AliciaStyles
AliciaStyles wrote:
2013-09-27 06:26:02 -0700

You can't really stop bullying even if you try. You might be able to get a bully to stop bullying a person but they move on to someone else. I do try to stop bullying though.

pricake
pricake wrote:
2013-08-16 05:28:56 -0700

always remeber that bullies are cowards

kittennumber7
kittennumber7 wrote:
2013-05-10 19:08:09 -0700

Why do people bully each other? Why can't we all just get along?

swift10
swift10 wrote:
2013-04-20 23:10:12 -0700

ive been bullied before as well for 9 years kinder to year 8 I know how you feel

liv22
liv22 wrote:
2013-04-20 23:08:51 -0700

I no

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-20 23:07:29 -0700

Bullies r just jealous of u

emaBEST
emaBEST wrote:
2013-03-24 14:56:37 -0700

tell to an adult

corkiegirll
corkiegirll wrote:
2013-03-09 10:09:47 -0800

Hello i am Coral and i have been bullied for 2 years. I know it hurts,AAnd we all wish it would go away.. But truth is they are everywhere. No matter how much we hate it you have to deal with it. Tell them to back off or you will tell the pricipal. or try bieng sweet and kind, the say "kill your enimies with kindness" it just might work it did for me. Well best of luck
yours truly, Coral

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-02-16 21:07:20 -0800

Why do ppl have to bully? It's not even funny! Sometimes I don't get life.

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.