Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:04:13 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-17 14:52:09 -0800

hate bullying

Alexswaggirl
Alexswaggirl wrote:
2012-11-28 10:54:58 -0800

being unique is what makes you beautiful and if others cant see that then that is their loss. Just be friendly and you will make friends quickly and dont follow about trying to hard to be popular

pugnubsys
pugnubsys wrote:
2012-11-28 08:24:04 -0800

don't ever change your self to impress others if they make in front of you, you need to help them change themselves.

liv89
liv89 wrote:
2012-11-24 08:44:29 -0800

dont change anything about yourself but tell your parents or an adult if that makes it worse then tell ur parents that too and that u want them to tell the princeabal

prettyrose111
prettyrose111 wrote:
2012-11-16 13:47:06 -0800

i an so said about that i am so nice to people

prettyrose111
prettyrose111 wrote:
2012-11-16 13:45:21 -0800

i know right

kelseylove
kelseylove wrote:
2012-11-15 09:15:44 -0800

Sahsa200 thats rude. Prettier2 was mean to you but you were mean to her to. Telling people to stay away from her is bullying. you always telling people that your bullies but you bullied her. Frustrated so dont tell people to stay away from her thats so rude

Hugs4eva-carlz
Hugs4eva-carlz wrote:
2012-11-15 09:09:56 -0800

Wow Sahsa200 that was really rude. You were mean to her too so dont tell just part of the story. Prettier2 is my friend and you were mean to her too so dont just tell part of the story!

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-11-14 17:01:49 -0800

I've been bullied all my life and I still am when I get really upset I start cutting Sad

Elizabeth521
Elizabeth521 wrote:
2012-11-14 11:11:19 -0800

I have advice if you pretend its a joke a couple times they might stop trust me

Pebbles167
Pebbles167 wrote:
2012-11-14 07:21:58 -0800

i get bullied.... the girl came up t me n said i bed ur dead stepdad is watching over u finking ooo what a fat c**t u r

WBI Girl
WBI Girl wrote:
2012-11-13 17:37:55 -0800

It needs to out

a100
a100 wrote:
2012-11-13 15:06:56 -0800

I feel bad 4 her

king jk
king jk wrote:
2012-11-13 14:24:02 -0800

I mean they don't look like u

king jk
king jk wrote:
2012-11-13 14:23:23 -0800

just ignore them obvisously there either jelouse or mad cuz they don't look like u HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HNFanatic
HNFanatic wrote:
2012-11-13 09:44:36 -0800

Just ignore them like I do

chloeharrisxoxo
chloeharrisxoxo wrote:
2012-11-13 09:19:31 -0800

just say your just jelouse coz i have the looks and you dont then just tell someone i got bullyed and i havent told anyone till year 5 so dont keep it in express your feelings and tell someone even if its just a friend as long as some one knows thats all that really matters

RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY}
RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY} wrote:
2012-11-13 09:00:34 -0800

ANITI BULLING-ARE YHU AGAINST THAT OR WITH THAT

batgirl70000
batgirl70000 wrote:
2012-11-13 08:37:08 -0800

i get bullied but i ignore them i dont give them the satifaction thats what people sould do

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:You've known each other for SEVEN years and you haven't asked him if he likes you? Maybe you need to be the one to say something.   He does have a point.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
I know for a fact that he loves you. Whether he is, in love with you is a different story. I don't know. You say he makes "flirtatious comments" which makes me curious. That's not something you really do with someone you think of as a sister. Teasing, maybe. Flirting, no. -sigh- It probably kills you for me to tell you this, but you might have to wait. He's right. "Don't rush into love. Take your time." Don't worry, if he does, he'll come around. He'll let you know. If not, you'll find the one who's right for you. It all just... takes time.  (I'd like to add more -to both posts, but it's dinner time. I'll be back later to finish)
reply about 1 hour
-Baydee
-Baydee posted in Family Issues:
.......Are you being serious or?
Ann95