Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:06:04 -0800

I've been bullied alot too, but i finally stood up for myself u shud to

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:04:13 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-17 14:52:09 -0800

hate bullying

Alexswaggirl
Alexswaggirl wrote:
2012-11-28 10:54:58 -0800

being unique is what makes you beautiful and if others cant see that then that is their loss. Just be friendly and you will make friends quickly and dont follow about trying to hard to be popular

pugnubsys
pugnubsys wrote:
2012-11-28 08:24:04 -0800

don't ever change your self to impress others if they make in front of you, you need to help them change themselves.

liv89
liv89 wrote:
2012-11-24 08:44:29 -0800

dont change anything about yourself but tell your parents or an adult if that makes it worse then tell ur parents that too and that u want them to tell the princeabal

prettyrose111
prettyrose111 wrote:
2012-11-16 13:47:06 -0800

i an so said about that i am so nice to people

prettyrose111
prettyrose111 wrote:
2012-11-16 13:45:21 -0800

i know right

kelseylove
kelseylove wrote:
2012-11-15 09:15:44 -0800

Sahsa200 thats rude. Prettier2 was mean to you but you were mean to her to. Telling people to stay away from her is bullying. you always telling people that your bullies but you bullied her. Frustrated so dont tell people to stay away from her thats so rude

Hugs4eva-carlz
Hugs4eva-carlz wrote:
2012-11-15 09:09:56 -0800

Wow Sahsa200 that was really rude. You were mean to her too so dont tell just part of the story. Prettier2 is my friend and you were mean to her too so dont just tell part of the story!

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-11-14 17:01:49 -0800

I've been bullied all my life and I still am when I get really upset I start cutting Sad

Elizabeth521
Elizabeth521 wrote:
2012-11-14 11:11:19 -0800

I have advice if you pretend its a joke a couple times they might stop trust me

Pebbles167
Pebbles167 wrote:
2012-11-14 07:21:58 -0800

i get bullied.... the girl came up t me n said i bed ur dead stepdad is watching over u finking ooo what a fat c**t u r

WBI Girl
WBI Girl wrote:
2012-11-13 17:37:55 -0800

It needs to out

a100
a100 wrote:
2012-11-13 15:06:56 -0800

I feel bad 4 her

king jk
king jk wrote:
2012-11-13 14:24:02 -0800

I mean they don't look like u

king jk
king jk wrote:
2012-11-13 14:23:23 -0800

just ignore them obvisously there either jelouse or mad cuz they don't look like u HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HNFanatic
HNFanatic wrote:
2012-11-13 09:44:36 -0800

Just ignore them like I do

chloeharrisxoxo
chloeharrisxoxo wrote:
2012-11-13 09:19:31 -0800

just say your just jelouse coz i have the looks and you dont then just tell someone i got bullyed and i havent told anyone till year 5 so dont keep it in express your feelings and tell someone even if its just a friend as long as some one knows thats all that really matters

RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY}
RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY} wrote:
2012-11-13 09:00:34 -0800

ANITI BULLING-ARE YHU AGAINST THAT OR WITH THAT

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply 1 day