Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

MBBARBIE
MBBARBIE wrote:
2013-01-24 14:42:12 -0800

I hate when people say things that are rude to make them feel better .

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:06:04 -0800

I've been bullied alot too, but i finally stood up for myself u shud to

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:04:13 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-17 14:52:09 -0800

hate bullying

Alexswaggirl
Alexswaggirl wrote:
2012-11-28 10:54:58 -0800

being unique is what makes you beautiful and if others cant see that then that is their loss. Just be friendly and you will make friends quickly and dont follow about trying to hard to be popular

pugnubsys
pugnubsys wrote:
2012-11-28 08:24:04 -0800

don't ever change your self to impress others if they make in front of you, you need to help them change themselves.

liv89
liv89 wrote:
2012-11-24 08:44:29 -0800

dont change anything about yourself but tell your parents or an adult if that makes it worse then tell ur parents that too and that u want them to tell the princeabal

prettyrose111
prettyrose111 wrote:
2012-11-16 13:47:06 -0800

i an so said about that i am so nice to people

prettyrose111
prettyrose111 wrote:
2012-11-16 13:45:21 -0800

i know right

kelseylove
kelseylove wrote:
2012-11-15 09:15:44 -0800

Sahsa200 thats rude. Prettier2 was mean to you but you were mean to her to. Telling people to stay away from her is bullying. you always telling people that your bullies but you bullied her. Frustrated so dont tell people to stay away from her thats so rude

Hugs4eva-carlz
Hugs4eva-carlz wrote:
2012-11-15 09:09:56 -0800

Wow Sahsa200 that was really rude. You were mean to her too so dont tell just part of the story. Prettier2 is my friend and you were mean to her too so dont just tell part of the story!

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-11-14 17:01:49 -0800

I've been bullied all my life and I still am when I get really upset I start cutting Sad

Elizabeth521
Elizabeth521 wrote:
2012-11-14 11:11:19 -0800

I have advice if you pretend its a joke a couple times they might stop trust me

Pebbles167
Pebbles167 wrote:
2012-11-14 07:21:58 -0800

i get bullied.... the girl came up t me n said i bed ur dead stepdad is watching over u finking ooo what a fat c**t u r

WBI Girl
WBI Girl wrote:
2012-11-13 17:37:55 -0800

It needs to out

a100
a100 wrote:
2012-11-13 15:06:56 -0800

I feel bad 4 her

king jk
king jk wrote:
2012-11-13 14:24:02 -0800

I mean they don't look like u

king jk
king jk wrote:
2012-11-13 14:23:23 -0800

just ignore them obvisously there either jelouse or mad cuz they don't look like u HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HNFanatic
HNFanatic wrote:
2012-11-13 09:44:36 -0800

Just ignore them like I do

chloeharrisxoxo
chloeharrisxoxo wrote:
2012-11-13 09:19:31 -0800

just say your just jelouse coz i have the looks and you dont then just tell someone i got bullyed and i havent told anyone till year 5 so dont keep it in express your feelings and tell someone even if its just a friend as long as some one knows thats all that really matters

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.
Homeschooler
Homeschooler posted in Friends:
I'm not trying to be rude...but don't do the hair thing. Just don't. I know a lot of guys and they don't like flirty girls. Just be friend first and if he seems interested, and if you are ready for it, talk to your parents about going a little farther. One again, I'm not trying to be mean, but I just want you to be safe ;)
kuzivakwashe
kuzivakwashe posted in Friends:
hi, i have a guy i like He's name is Malachi. I really like him. He is from my youth group. Everytime i look at him he looks at him. I was told it means he likes me. Just go to him and say hi and act natural ok.  i know you will nervous but just be calm
Raccoonsrule
Raccoonsrule posted in Friends:
Just casually walk up to him, say Hi, look your best on that day. i mean, it can't hurt. Talk to him! Hang out! Have lunch. Flip your hair when he's looking your way. Be nice, not pushy.     Wish you luck!  :hippie :D