Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

Ayoo'Keby
Ayoo'Keby wrote:
2012-11-12 14:21:25 -0800

UGH , bullies is what I can't stand !! People are dying because they can't take it or take up for themselves so they commit suicide . . . I will NEVER let someone put fear in my hear ! NOOOOOOO .

mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:19:08 -0800

@Fallen.Emotions
Ikr! And when you stand up to them they get yor friends on you. Then they all jump you. Every since they kicked me in the stomach stomped on my neeck, I had blackouts every since then v.v

Fallen.Emotions
Fallen.Emotions wrote:
2012-11-12 14:15:52 -0800

@mbfanfaevea
They Trip me and they punch kick pull my hair.. I Have Bruises almost everywhere on my Arms and Legs..

bearville
bearville wrote:
2012-11-12 14:14:07 -0800

i hate bullies!!!

mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:13:01 -0800

@Fallen.Emotions Im sorry to here that. The bullies I have punch me and kick...everywhere v.v

$he Devil
$he Devil wrote:
2012-11-12 14:12:40 -0800

I hate bullies there so mean I don't get builed because I'm popular so buillys stop ur bull

LaffyTaffy101
LaffyTaffy101 wrote:
2012-11-12 14:12:06 -0800

tell them that u don't care what they think of u and tell them that they smell like mean people and it's not a good thing.

Fallen.Emotions
Fallen.Emotions wrote:
2012-11-12 14:10:01 -0800

I Get Bullied A Lot... Mostly By My Sister Emma's Friends.. Cause their Cheerleaders... and They always Find Something to Make fun of me about..

$w@9b0y &-&
$w@9b0y &-& wrote:
2012-11-12 14:06:08 -0800

bully r so gay they puch u around to fk u and one of them shry to o that and i just puch them in the jaw and brok it

mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:06:01 -0800

Im getting bullied now and dont know what to do.I dont want to tell anyone cause it might start more trouble for me Frustrated

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-11-12 14:04:34 -0800

I HATTTEE BUILLIS!!!

cherokeesky
cherokeesky wrote:
2012-11-12 14:04:33 -0800

i bullied all the time and im tired of it i stared to be bully to bully's

:)CrAzYcAkE:)
:)CrAzYcAkE:) wrote:
2012-11-12 14:00:22 -0800

i hate bullies why cant they get over the fact that other people are better than them and that bullieing is only gonna make worse and if u or someone else is getting bullied dont just stand ther tell someone or its gonna get worse thats all i have to say.

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2012-11-12 13:49:23 -0800

i hate bullying people need to stop words hurt more than a punch and hate is strongerthan love.

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-12 13:47:59 -0800

tbh BULLYING IS STUPIDFrustrated
like rlly i dnt get it??
y bully??
PPL R PPL N ALL DIFFERENT N BEAUTIFUL
so y???

ladybug2212
ladybug2212 wrote:
2012-11-12 13:41:57 -0800

there bullying you cuz there stupid jellous and board they just ljelous becuz you have somthing that they want but cant have they want you to make you feel like your jellous Mad Disappointed Embarrassed

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2012-11-12 13:38:44 -0800

I've been bullied before :3 It isn't fun, i can tell you that, and i've even done it myself a few times ((That of which i am guilty of)) Always be yourself, no matter what other people say. You're made the way you are for a reason xP

jumpgirls
jumpgirls wrote:
2012-11-12 13:18:20 -0800

whoevers a bully there just jealous of you your better then them STAY STRONG

ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness wrote:
2012-11-12 13:17:26 -0800

YOU KNOW WHAT >;D Bullies do need a giant HUGGGGGG And then they need to talk about their problems. Because lets face the facts, I doubt their parents DO THAT. ;B

Melanie is 13
Melanie is 13 wrote:
2012-11-12 13:15:28 -0800

I hate that people bully others I mean what's the point of it......nothing...exactly just because, your life is screwed up don't go putting every one else down I never got bullied I was the one that beat the bullies up I can't stand there and not help the innocent.

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Family Issues:
Well, try looking innocent! like this (the blanks are people u fill them in) ''___, I've always wondered, why do you curse?*he answers*Oh, well dont you think its a little too much for people to take in?" in other words be the therapist for the family like me! I'm the only smart one in my family!
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Friends:
Well, in my opinion (depending on your age) dating is pointless until it'll actually make a difference in your life! but your parents know best, just try to see the bright side in what they're saying.
Nisya-
Nisya- posted in Friends:
Well, may I share my story? I had the same problem too, until the day when me and my crush were finally together. I dared myself to tell my parents and they said "It's alright, it's up to you." 0.0 (I didn't tell you to use my way to date him ._.)
mystry27
mystry27 posted in Friends:
i have the same problem to :(
Nisya-
Nisya- posted in Friends:
"brunostar" wrote:don't date, obviously.