Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Ayoo'Keby
Ayoo'Keby wrote:
2012-11-12 14:21:25 -0800

UGH , bullies is what I can't stand !! People are dying because they can't take it or take up for themselves so they commit suicide . . . I will NEVER let someone put fear in my hear ! NOOOOOOO .

report
mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:19:08 -0800

@Fallen.Emotions
Ikr! And when you stand up to them they get yor friends on you. Then they all jump you. Every since they kicked me in the stomach stomped on my neeck, I had blackouts every since then v.v

report
Fallen.Emotions
Fallen.Emotions wrote:
2012-11-12 14:15:52 -0800

@mbfanfaevea
They Trip me and they punch kick pull my hair.. I Have Bruises almost everywhere on my Arms and Legs..

report
bearville
bearville wrote:
2012-11-12 14:14:07 -0800

i hate bullies!!!

report
mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:13:01 -0800

@Fallen.Emotions Im sorry to here that. The bullies I have punch me and kick...everywhere v.v

report
$he Devil
$he Devil wrote:
2012-11-12 14:12:40 -0800

I hate bullies there so mean I don't get builed because I'm popular so buillys stop ur bull

report
LaffyTaffy101
LaffyTaffy101 wrote:
2012-11-12 14:12:06 -0800

tell them that u don't care what they think of u and tell them that they smell like mean people and it's not a good thing.

report
Fallen.Emotions
Fallen.Emotions wrote:
2012-11-12 14:10:01 -0800

I Get Bullied A Lot... Mostly By My Sister Emma's Friends.. Cause their Cheerleaders... and They always Find Something to Make fun of me about..

report
$w@9b0y &-&
$w@9b0y &-& wrote:
2012-11-12 14:06:08 -0800

bully r so gay they puch u around to fk u and one of them shry to o that and i just puch them in the jaw and brok it

report
mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:06:01 -0800

Im getting bullied now and dont know what to do.I dont want to tell anyone cause it might start more trouble for me Frustrated

report
ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-11-12 14:04:34 -0800

I HATTTEE BUILLIS!!!

report
cherokeesky
cherokeesky wrote:
2012-11-12 14:04:33 -0800

i bullied all the time and im tired of it i stared to be bully to bully's

report
:)CrAzYcAkE:)
:)CrAzYcAkE:) wrote:
2012-11-12 14:00:22 -0800

i hate bullies why cant they get over the fact that other people are better than them and that bullieing is only gonna make worse and if u or someone else is getting bullied dont just stand ther tell someone or its gonna get worse thats all i have to say.

report
magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2012-11-12 13:49:23 -0800

i hate bullying people need to stop words hurt more than a punch and hate is strongerthan love.

report
:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-12 13:47:59 -0800

tbh BULLYING IS STUPIDFrustrated
like rlly i dnt get it??
y bully??
PPL R PPL N ALL DIFFERENT N BEAUTIFUL
so y???

report
ladybug2212
ladybug2212 wrote:
2012-11-12 13:41:57 -0800

there bullying you cuz there stupid jellous and board they just ljelous becuz you have somthing that they want but cant have they want you to make you feel like your jellous Mad Disappointed Embarrassed

report
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2012-11-12 13:38:44 -0800

I've been bullied before :3 It isn't fun, i can tell you that, and i've even done it myself a few times ((That of which i am guilty of)) Always be yourself, no matter what other people say. You're made the way you are for a reason xP

report
jumpgirls
jumpgirls wrote:
2012-11-12 13:18:20 -0800

whoevers a bully there just jealous of you your better then them STAY STRONG

report
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness wrote:
2012-11-12 13:17:26 -0800

YOU KNOW WHAT >;D Bullies do need a giant HUGGGGGG And then they need to talk about their problems. Because lets face the facts, I doubt their parents DO THAT. ;B

report
Melanie is 13
Melanie is 13 wrote:
2012-11-12 13:15:28 -0800

I hate that people bully others I mean what's the point of it......nothing...exactly just because, your life is screwed up don't go putting every one else down I never got bullied I was the one that beat the bullies up I can't stand there and not help the innocent.

report
back to story
F1118362776171

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

  • Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

related stories

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

Dear Dish-It in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:You've known each other for SEVEN years and you haven't asked him if he likes you? Maybe you need to be the one to say something.   He does have a point.
reply about 13 hours
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
You've known each other for SEVEN years and you haven't asked him if he likes you? Maybe you need to be the one to say something.  
reply about 13 hours
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
I know for a fact that he loves you. Whether he is, in love with you is a different story. I don't know. You say he makes "flirtatious comments" which makes me curious. That's not something you really do with someone you think of as a sister. Teasing, maybe. Flirting, no. -sigh- It probably kills you for me to tell you this, but you might have to wait. He's right. "Don't rush into love. Take your time." Don't worry, if he does, he'll come around. He'll let you know. If not, you'll find the one who's right for you. It all just... takes time.  (I'd like to add more -to both posts, but it's dinner time. I'll be back later to finish)
reply about 13 hours
-Baydee
-Baydee posted in Family Issues:
.......Are you being serious or?
reply about 15 hours
Ann95
Ann95 posted in Family Issues:
and Yes and No  :p
reply about 16 hours