Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-11-12 14:04:34 -0800

I HATTTEE BUILLIS!!!

cherokeesky
cherokeesky wrote:
2012-11-12 14:04:33 -0800

i bullied all the time and im tired of it i stared to be bully to bully's

:)CrAzYcAkE:)
:)CrAzYcAkE:) wrote:
2012-11-12 14:00:22 -0800

i hate bullies why cant they get over the fact that other people are better than them and that bullieing is only gonna make worse and if u or someone else is getting bullied dont just stand ther tell someone or its gonna get worse thats all i have to say.

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2012-11-12 13:49:23 -0800

i hate bullying people need to stop words hurt more than a punch and hate is strongerthan love.

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-12 13:47:59 -0800

tbh BULLYING IS STUPIDFrustrated
like rlly i dnt get it??
y bully??
PPL R PPL N ALL DIFFERENT N BEAUTIFUL
so y???

ladybug2212
ladybug2212 wrote:
2012-11-12 13:41:57 -0800

there bullying you cuz there stupid jellous and board they just ljelous becuz you have somthing that they want but cant have they want you to make you feel like your jellous Mad Disappointed Embarrassed

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2012-11-12 13:38:44 -0800

I've been bullied before :3 It isn't fun, i can tell you that, and i've even done it myself a few times ((That of which i am guilty of)) Always be yourself, no matter what other people say. You're made the way you are for a reason xP

jumpgirls
jumpgirls wrote:
2012-11-12 13:18:20 -0800

whoevers a bully there just jealous of you your better then them STAY STRONG

ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness wrote:
2012-11-12 13:17:26 -0800

YOU KNOW WHAT >;D Bullies do need a giant HUGGGGGG And then they need to talk about their problems. Because lets face the facts, I doubt their parents DO THAT. ;B

Melanie is 13
Melanie is 13 wrote:
2012-11-12 13:15:28 -0800

I hate that people bully others I mean what's the point of it......nothing...exactly just because, your life is screwed up don't go putting every one else down I never got bullied I was the one that beat the bullies up I can't stand there and not help the innocent.

Beautylove139
Beautylove139 wrote:
2012-11-12 11:27:00 -0800

My opinion: You shouldn't let no one get under your skin because once they see that your really getting angry there gonna be like he's getting mad so imma keep bothering him! Deffition of bullingDazedomeone who picks on somebody smaller than them instead of somebody bigger than them. And they think their the best but 9/10 their not! STOP THE BULLING! Big Frown

Beautylove139
Beautylove139 wrote:
2012-11-12 11:23:52 -0800

Joshie66 if your always getting bullied why don't you do anything? Instead of not doing nothing and let them keep bulling you their gonna say"He don't do anything so im gonna keep bulling him!" SO how about you go tell someone and all of this will stop! Bulling is not the best place to be...that's my opinon!

Joshie66
Joshie66 wrote:
2012-11-12 11:11:23 -0800

i always get bullied

9bella
9bella wrote:
2012-11-12 11:07:14 -0800

i was bullyed onece i told the school counceler

lilly6873
lilly6873 wrote:
2012-11-12 09:44:20 -0800

you dont need to change use your self esteem they cant tell you what you are like inside the bullies will feel that you have just leave them you are beautiful in many ways

Tiff@niM@rie9087
Tiff@niM@rie9087 wrote:
2012-11-11 12:54:44 -0800

Bullies are, People that think there all that and big and strong and really there not.. they just like the feeling of the control... but they do it because they are jelous or wish they were as pretty as you be yourself and dont let anyone one change that
smile

Bratgirl218
Bratgirl218 wrote:
2012-11-10 08:24:05 -0800

Well tell a trusted adlult and they will help u

Madstar :)
Madstar :) wrote:
2012-11-08 04:09:40 -0800

Dont change anything about urself!
U r Buetiful in every way!

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-05 18:22:45 -0800

Dont let them get to you! tell them your you and you dont care what they say. make sure you tell someone you trust right away. and DO NOT change one bit of yourshelf!!

Marbear21
Marbear21 wrote:
2012-11-05 11:22:12 -0800

quick type advice how to stop bulling.

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- posted in Style:
I got this shirt and it has open shoulders. I really like it, but kinda want to cover it a bit. Like sew lace or bows where it's open. But I'm not sure if it'll look good or not. Any suggestions?
blakbutterfly
I'm Daddy's Favorite Princess and Mommy's Only Baby. (Yeah, that's what they call me -.-) They both love me equally and never let me down, and I love them equally too, sometimes let them down but they always forgive me. So both!
Surfs_Up_Girl
Daddy's Girl ^.^
Keekeow
Keekeow posted in Family Issues:
I live with my mother, my mom and dad are divorced.
kdds
kdds posted in Family Issues:
ok so i live with my mom and i moved in with her about 7 months ago. i moved out of my dads house last june on the 28th and i moved out cuz i was so tierd of his crap he didnt take me to school he kept me home from schooll to clean the house and i failed and got held back but im trying to be a freshman next yearto be with kids my age and im really hoping i can  do it