Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-10-22 21:16:42 -0700

dont even listen to them! but dont change either! today in class my friends got mad at me while we were playing dodge ball because i didnt catch the ball but i just moved on and it was fine, but you might consider talking to an adult

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2012-10-20 02:43:49 -0700

I feel your pain.. Every day at school i get bullied on the bus..worst thing is i wear glasses and I answer most questions at school. I've been called a teachers pet, nerd brain, four eyes I coould say about 50 more... just don't react. Bullies like recations.. Hippie

peaceout8917
peaceout8917 wrote:
2012-10-19 15:47:44 -0700

stand up to the bullie mabey they will get really suprised and top bulling u

coolnez101
coolnez101 wrote:
2012-10-18 19:01:40 -0700

Me 2 sometimes I get to the point where I don't even want to go to school

coolnez101
coolnez101 wrote:
2012-10-18 19:00:22 -0700

Well maybe you should tell somebody because bullies don't need to go that far at beating you up

coolnez101
coolnez101 wrote:
2012-10-18 18:57:13 -0700

I get bullied everyday yet I don't know why. It's confusing for me because I do nothing wrong yet people still bully me some times I get bullied so bad that I'm on the verge of crying. I don't get physical bullied just mentally but it still hurts

nilon3
nilon3 wrote:
2012-10-17 13:15:27 -0700

tell them before it gets worse.

nilon3
nilon3 wrote:
2012-10-17 13:13:58 -0700

i used to get bullied alot when i was in primary school, the worst was getting pushed over when running, trust me stop it before it gets worse. and to stop it tell your parent(s) and get them to go into your school to discuss, if your parents don't already know and you've been bullied, tell them now. sooner or later.

rosey1011
rosey1011 wrote:
2012-10-17 00:09:38 -0700

i keep getting beat up everyday

Robot4
Robot4 wrote:
2012-10-16 18:28:39 -0700

I've been bullied before and trust me its NOT fun

u smile i smile
u smile i smile wrote:
2012-10-16 14:53:52 -0700

be you 100% of the time stay true cause at the end all you need in life is success in 20 years from now it not what your wore or how pretty u were or clothes you were that going to matter it wat you learned in life how you responded to it push past laugh last persue be you

EmilyBlack:)
EmilyBlack:) wrote:
2012-10-15 18:49:47 -0700

I know what your goig through just keep you head held high ignore them. Or tell someone okay smile

Epicgirl44
Epicgirl44 wrote:
2012-10-14 14:06:21 -0700

bullies made Amanda Todd hang herself

CarlyRaeJepsen
CarlyRaeJepsen wrote:
2012-10-13 13:35:12 -0700

THEY NEED TO STOP BULLING

hotboys1220
hotboys1220 wrote:
2012-10-13 13:12:10 -0700

I have been bully since i was in first grade and i
hate bullies they are mean and I dont know what to do and my mom or dad dose not know

LilFly01
LilFly01 wrote:
2012-10-10 11:57:23 -0700

i hate bullies there just dooshbags they do that to look cool but its not I JUST HATE BULLIES SO MUCH

peckaroo23_1777266
peckaroo23_1777266 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:42:40 -0700

they have to just leave this planet

peckaroo23_1777266
peckaroo23_1777266 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:42:10 -0700

I hate bullies! If you wanna be mean go to jail and bully those ppl!! OMG!

2000Jman12
2000Jman12 wrote:
2012-10-08 17:35:30 -0700

People are just BIG JERKS!

X Wolf X
X Wolf X wrote:
2012-10-08 09:58:45 -0700

Its ridicouls NOBODY IS PERFECT including bullies its also ridicouls because they wouldnt like to be judged so why do it to other people it really annoys me

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

jordand08
I'm really sorry you have to do through this and that you think you have to go through this alone. But I'm here. Maybe you should move with your dad. It would be safer for you there then with your mom. People say, that the people who you love are the one's who hurt you the most. But not in this case, your parents and the one's around you should be the reason you want to live. They should encourage you to do better, and not get mad when you don't succeed the first time. I understand what you're going through, and if you ever need me, I'm here. I am willing to talk, and sometimes, talking is all it needs to brighten someone's day. So please, come and talk to me. Just.. talk to your dad and see if you can move now, explain to him what's happening.
reply about 1 hour
Anime_
Anime_ posted in Family Issues:
There are millions of things that she does to me to hurt me. She hits a lot for no reason, she always says I'm 'talking back' when I'm just trying to explain in a polite way. She takes sides. When I yell at my 5 year old sister, She freaks out and grounds me it even worse hits me. When my sister yells at me or hits me, all she says is 'sweetie don't hit that brat'. And I'm not exaggerating cause she always does these things. The list can go on and on. When My mom calls me names or hurts my feelings and then I start crying, she calls me 'bratty' and other mean words, and she wonders why I have low self-esteem. I mean, people have feelings too. She thinks the world revolves around her. And when she's sad or angry, she wants me to comfort her. She hurts my feelings so bad that I just want to die. And shell probably be mad at me for dying. I can't take it. Ugh. And I have to deal with her for one more year, then im moving with My dad. Not like she'll miss me.
reply about 1 hour
viti
viti posted in Style:
i like all hairstyles
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Pj bottoms, and a shirt.
Mentally_Hilarious