Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

coolnez101
coolnez101 wrote:
2012-10-18 19:01:40 -0700

Me 2 sometimes I get to the point where I don't even want to go to school

report
coolnez101
coolnez101 wrote:
2012-10-18 19:00:22 -0700

Well maybe you should tell somebody because bullies don't need to go that far at beating you up

report
coolnez101
coolnez101 wrote:
2012-10-18 18:57:13 -0700

I get bullied everyday yet I don't know why. It's confusing for me because I do nothing wrong yet people still bully me some times I get bullied so bad that I'm on the verge of crying. I don't get physical bullied just mentally but it still hurts

report
nilon3
nilon3 wrote:
2012-10-17 13:15:27 -0700

tell them before it gets worse.

report
nilon3
nilon3 wrote:
2012-10-17 13:13:58 -0700

i used to get bullied alot when i was in primary school, the worst was getting pushed over when running, trust me stop it before it gets worse. and to stop it tell your parent(s) and get them to go into your school to discuss, if your parents don't already know and you've been bullied, tell them now. sooner or later.

report
rosey1011
rosey1011 wrote:
2012-10-17 00:09:38 -0700

i keep getting beat up everyday

report
Robot4
Robot4 wrote:
2012-10-16 18:28:39 -0700

I've been bullied before and trust me its NOT fun

report
u smile i smile
u smile i smile wrote:
2012-10-16 14:53:52 -0700

be you 100% of the time stay true cause at the end all you need in life is success in 20 years from now it not what your wore or how pretty u were or clothes you were that going to matter it wat you learned in life how you responded to it push past laugh last persue be you

report
EmilyBlack:)
EmilyBlack:) wrote:
2012-10-15 18:49:47 -0700

I know what your goig through just keep you head held high ignore them. Or tell someone okay smile

report
Epicgirl44
Epicgirl44 wrote:
2012-10-14 14:06:21 -0700

bullies made Amanda Todd hang herself

report
CarlyRaeJepsen
CarlyRaeJepsen wrote:
2012-10-13 13:35:12 -0700

THEY NEED TO STOP BULLING

report
hotboys1220
hotboys1220 wrote:
2012-10-13 13:12:10 -0700

I have been bully since i was in first grade and i
hate bullies they are mean and I dont know what to do and my mom or dad dose not know

report
LilFly01
LilFly01 wrote:
2012-10-10 11:57:23 -0700

i hate bullies there just dooshbags they do that to look cool but its not I JUST HATE BULLIES SO MUCH

report
peckaroo23_1777266
peckaroo23_1777266 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:42:40 -0700

they have to just leave this planet

report
peckaroo23_1777266
peckaroo23_1777266 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:42:10 -0700

I hate bullies! If you wanna be mean go to jail and bully those ppl!! OMG!

report
2000Jman12
2000Jman12 wrote:
2012-10-08 17:35:30 -0700

People are just BIG JERKS!

report
X Wolf X
X Wolf X wrote:
2012-10-08 09:58:45 -0700

Its ridicouls NOBODY IS PERFECT including bullies its also ridicouls because they wouldnt like to be judged so why do it to other people it really annoys me

report
newyorkgirl4752
newyorkgirl4752 wrote:
2012-10-07 19:08:01 -0700

First, bullies look for a reaction. If they insult or say something mean to you walk away or say "okay, I really don't care about wut you say." go
To my profile, and look my bully post everybody plz tell about my post
So all you bullied or r being bullied right now go to my posts

report
newyorkgirl4752
newyorkgirl4752 wrote:
2012-10-07 19:01:05 -0700

Okay guys I am bully expert I know everything about
Bullies

report
CuteLanaya:)
CuteLanaya:) wrote:
2012-10-05 19:57:31 -0700

i dont understand why do people have to bully if something is wrong with that person than its something wrong with anohter everys bodys human with different looks and you know what i mean.

report
back to story
F1118362776171

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

  • Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

related stories

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

Dear Dish-It in the forums

kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Wooper1255" wrote:No. Just no. Mr. Face does not approve this. ._.Okay, okay, let's get serious.Your best friend BULLYING you? And loves it when you get mad? What the heck? SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND!You should have a talk with your best friend. No seriously, she doesn't have any friends cause she's a bully and no one likes to be friends with a bully...You should tell your best friend that she NEEDS to change her attitude! She needs to be more nicer to others also.Also, a best friend is: Caring, Kind, Loyal, Nice, Thoughtful, and will stand up for you against bullies, will be there if you're upset, maybe they'll even CRY with you!A best friend is totally NOT: Someone who bullies you, Someone who likes it when your madYou should ask her any of the following questions:Are you Okay?Why are you bullying me? You're my friend.Is something wrong like family issues?Questions like that are good because there may be a reason for bullying. She could be suffering from depression, or is confused or lonely. Just talk to her. Have a discussion with her. Also, you should talk to other people. Ask them why they aren't friends with your best friend. Then maybe, after they tell you what they don't like about her, you can go back to your best friend and tell her the things she needs to improve on. Also, if necessary, tell an adult like your mom, a teacher, consular, or her mom.Whatever you think will solve this conflict between you and your best friend well... just go for it. But think about the outcome too.Hope I helped, I might add some tips and suggestions to you. :3  your right and the only reason I have put up with her this long is because her dad died but I cant stand her anymore so but seriously I feel like there is another reason bcuz she has had people confront her saying "u know what I have put up wit this for a while and I have told u to stop and u don't listen and I know your dad died but that doesn't mean u can treat people like that "  but she still does it and for the past 3 yrs. I have put up with it but not anymore I will talk to her about it. Thanks.
reply about 11 hours
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Friends:
You NEED to tell your parents or HER parents about her attitude, this is abuse from your OWN best friend! Tell an adult, don't be afraid, it's not even SILLY to tell an adult, this is serious, she is HURTING you! Tell someone before things get out of hand and she REALLY hurts you! D=
reply about 12 hours
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Friends:
No. Just no. Mr. Face does not approve this. ._. Okay, okay, let's get serious. Your best friend BULLYING you? And loves it when you get mad? What the heck? SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND! You should have a talk with your best friend. No seriously, she doesn't have any friends cause she's a bully and no one likes to be friends with a bully... You should tell your best friend that she NEEDS to change her attitude! She needs to be more nicer to others also. Also, a best friend is: Caring, Kind, Loyal, Nice, Thoughtful, and will stand up for you against bullies, will be there if you're upset, maybe they'll even CRY with you! A best friend is totally NOT: Someone who bullies you, Someone who likes it when your mad You should ask her any of the following questions: Are you Okay? Why are you bullying me? You're my friend. Is something wrong like family issues? Questions like that are good because there may be a reason for bullying. She could be suffering from depression, or is confused or lonely. Just talk to her. Have a discussion with her. Also, you should talk to other people. Ask them why they aren't friends with your best friend. Then maybe, after they tell you what they don't like about her, you can go back to your best friend and tell her the things she needs to improve on. Also, if necessary, tell an adult like your mom, a teacher, consular, or her mom. Whatever you think will solve this conflict between you and your best friend well... just go for it. But think about the outcome too. Hope I helped, I might add some tips and suggestions to you. :3
reply about 12 hours
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply about 12 hours
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply about 12 hours