Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

EmilyBlack:)
EmilyBlack:) wrote:
2012-10-15 18:49:47 -0700

I know what your goig through just keep you head held high ignore them. Or tell someone okay smile

Epicgirl44
Epicgirl44 wrote:
2012-10-14 14:06:21 -0700

bullies made Amanda Todd hang herself

CarlyRaeJepsen
CarlyRaeJepsen wrote:
2012-10-13 13:35:12 -0700

THEY NEED TO STOP BULLING

hotboys1220
hotboys1220 wrote:
2012-10-13 13:12:10 -0700

I have been bully since i was in first grade and i
hate bullies they are mean and I dont know what to do and my mom or dad dose not know

LilFly01
LilFly01 wrote:
2012-10-10 11:57:23 -0700

i hate bullies there just dooshbags they do that to look cool but its not I JUST HATE BULLIES SO MUCH

peckaroo23
peckaroo23 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:42:40 -0700

they have to just leave this planet

peckaroo23
peckaroo23 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:42:10 -0700

I hate bullies! If you wanna be mean go to jail and bully those ppl!! OMG!

2000Jman12
2000Jman12 wrote:
2012-10-08 17:35:30 -0700

People are just BIG JERKS!

X Wolf X
X Wolf X wrote:
2012-10-08 09:58:45 -0700

Its ridicouls NOBODY IS PERFECT including bullies its also ridicouls because they wouldnt like to be judged so why do it to other people it really annoys me

newyorkgirl4752
newyorkgirl4752 wrote:
2012-10-07 19:08:01 -0700

First, bullies look for a reaction. If they insult or say something mean to you walk away or say "okay, I really don't care about wut you say." go
To my profile, and look my bully post everybody plz tell about my post
So all you bullied or r being bullied right now go to my posts

newyorkgirl4752
newyorkgirl4752 wrote:
2012-10-07 19:01:05 -0700

Okay guys I am bully expert I know everything about
Bullies

CuteLanaya:)
CuteLanaya:) wrote:
2012-10-05 19:57:31 -0700

i dont understand why do people have to bully if something is wrong with that person than its something wrong with anohter everys bodys human with different looks and you know what i mean.

gerballuv2002
gerballuv2002 wrote:
2012-10-03 19:13:20 -0700

iv been bullied alot but if u just ignore it they get bored

Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz wrote:
2012-10-03 16:14:16 -0700

I have been verbally bullied for years in a row...it's very, VERY, painful. Haunts me every mornin.

marissadancechick14
marissadancechick14 wrote:
2012-10-02 21:04:39 -0700

I personally do not get bullied very often, but when I have in the past, I laughed at them in their face and I was confident so they learned to back off

marissadancechick14
marissadancechick14 wrote:
2012-10-02 21:03:28 -0700

Or you can be mean back by snitching on them to an adult who will handle them Big Grin

CoolxDav01
CoolxDav01 wrote:
2012-10-02 20:51:05 -0700

SO TRUE! The y need to b taught a lesson.

CoolxDav01
CoolxDav01 wrote:
2012-10-02 20:49:57 -0700

I hear you because I am a little fat and I may not be the Handseomest but I am satrtin to not care of waht they say. I am starting to be Confident is myself. Do these excercises to high sel-esetm .
Look @ yoru-self In th mirror and say to yourself" I AM pretty, I AM working on lossing a little weight".
And if your get an A+ on a test ,don't just say that it was nohing because it was someting.REWARD YOURSELF

marissadancechick14
marissadancechick14 wrote:
2012-10-02 16:35:58 -0700

If someone is bothering you, don't take it personally. Bullies are insecure little brats who secretly envy your good qualities. If they wanna fight, you punch 'em out, that'll show them!!

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2012-10-02 16:18:23 -0700

i was sorta bullied in 3rd 4th grades i was called names made fun of and felt left out!! Frown

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply about 1 hour
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Robotics t-shirt and yellow floral shorts.
OverTheMoon