Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

gerballuv2002
gerballuv2002 wrote:
2012-10-03 19:13:20 -0700

iv been bullied alot but if u just ignore it they get bored

Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz wrote:
2012-10-03 16:14:16 -0700

I have been verbally bullied for years in a row...it's very, VERY, painful. Haunts me every mornin.

marissadancechick14
marissadancechick14 wrote:
2012-10-02 21:04:39 -0700

I personally do not get bullied very often, but when I have in the past, I laughed at them in their face and I was confident so they learned to back off

marissadancechick14
marissadancechick14 wrote:
2012-10-02 21:03:28 -0700

Or you can be mean back by snitching on them to an adult who will handle them Big Grin

CoolxDav01
CoolxDav01 wrote:
2012-10-02 20:51:05 -0700

SO TRUE! The y need to b taught a lesson.

CoolxDav01
CoolxDav01 wrote:
2012-10-02 20:49:57 -0700

I hear you because I am a little fat and I may not be the Handseomest but I am satrtin to not care of waht they say. I am starting to be Confident is myself. Do these excercises to high sel-esetm .
Look @ yoru-self In th mirror and say to yourself" I AM pretty, I AM working on lossing a little weight".
And if your get an A+ on a test ,don't just say that it was nohing because it was someting.REWARD YOURSELF

marissadancechick14
marissadancechick14 wrote:
2012-10-02 16:35:58 -0700

If someone is bothering you, don't take it personally. Bullies are insecure little brats who secretly envy your good qualities. If they wanna fight, you punch 'em out, that'll show them!!

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2012-10-02 16:18:23 -0700

i was sorta bullied in 3rd 4th grades i was called names made fun of and felt left out!! Frown

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-09-30 12:15:40 -0700

everyone usually gets bullyed at some point in there live... i was bullyed when i was 7-8 years old then i decided to stand up for myself.........but now im NEVER bullyed smile smile smile smile.....i dont even know why they bullyed me they just did...butttt that was the past.smile smile

mady1032
mady1032 wrote:
2012-09-30 11:48:23 -0700

it is really sad but every buddy gets bullied and you bully everybody but nobody really notices they bully peaple Worried

holly24babe
holly24babe wrote:
2012-09-30 06:25:09 -0700

im not being bullied but im bullying someone and i dont know how to stop even though i think i like that person and ive stole her best friend and now shes doing the same to me how could i stop???

myvanillacastle11
myvanillacastle11 wrote:
2012-09-29 11:58:30 -0700

hi i just put it out of my mind im sure you've got other things to do than be bullied i have found this works also stand up for other people it will boost your confidence and the victims to you dont know they could stand up for you one day

my vanilla castle smile

myvanillacastle11
myvanillacastle11 wrote:
2012-09-29 11:58:30 -0700

my vanilla castle smile

warbler2000
warbler2000 wrote:
2012-09-28 01:12:29 -0700

Just leave them!!!
Anyway you should never change yourself of others,
it just makes things worst, trust me I been though it!!

jenny353
jenny353 wrote:
2012-09-27 15:03:23 -0700

ignore them if been thruogh this and i still am but that wont take away my happiness

aintisopretty_2264147
aintisopretty_2264147 wrote:
2012-09-27 11:31:01 -0700

i have been bullied and found out if u ignore it they will stop

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2012-09-26 18:15:04 -0700

I get bullied too don't let them make you feel sad I know I would never ever bully you

Sweet Girlie Princess
Sweet Girlie Princess wrote:
2012-09-25 08:22:06 -0700

Let them tired bullying! There's a girl that kill herself cause she's tired being bully! STOP THE BULLYING!

jayjay288
jayjay288 wrote:
2012-09-24 16:38:11 -0700

I hate bullies you shud stand up 2 them tell them to back up off me

renesemee_11
renesemee_11 wrote:
2012-09-24 14:54:08 -0700

you

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

sisihastwobunnies
Dear Jaera, While I understand it's hard to not have a crush on a guy in school, you're too young to think about a love life. Just live and let live! If he likes you back I'm sure he'd probably say so. Until then, just forget about it. He probably isn't the match for you anyway. So why risk the chance of your heart being broken when he says no?       Sincerely as Salami Sauce,         sisihastwobunnies <3
ModernDoctorWhy
ModernDoctorWhy posted in Style:
So I think your best option is try a sharpie and see if it stays on better. If it doesn't work try to make one of those fake nails.
cyber309
cyber309 posted in Family Issues:
not really, they yell at me a lot, but they never actually punish me, except when i attempt suicide, that gets me in a lot of trouble. They also let me do a decent amount of things as well, such as dyeing my hair blue and walking 20 minutes to get to walmart.
Qwecie_Starboi
noooo
Qwecie_Starboi
Qwecie_Starboi posted in Style:
wear something nice, not attractive, not embarrasing and school like :love