Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

holly24babe
holly24babe wrote:
2012-09-30 06:25:09 -0700

im not being bullied but im bullying someone and i dont know how to stop even though i think i like that person and ive stole her best friend and now shes doing the same to me how could i stop???

myvanillacastle11
myvanillacastle11 wrote:
2012-09-29 11:58:30 -0700

hi i just put it out of my mind im sure you've got other things to do than be bullied i have found this works also stand up for other people it will boost your confidence and the victims to you dont know they could stand up for you one day

my vanilla castle smile

myvanillacastle11
myvanillacastle11 wrote:
2012-09-29 11:58:30 -0700

my vanilla castle smile

warbler2000
warbler2000 wrote:
2012-09-28 01:12:29 -0700

Just leave them!!!
Anyway you should never change yourself of others,
it just makes things worst, trust me I been though it!!

jenny353
jenny353 wrote:
2012-09-27 15:03:23 -0700

ignore them if been thruogh this and i still am but that wont take away my happiness

aintisopretty
aintisopretty wrote:
2012-09-27 11:31:01 -0700

i have been bullied and found out if u ignore it they will stop

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2012-09-26 18:15:04 -0700

I get bullied too don't let them make you feel sad I know I would never ever bully you

Sweet Girlie Princess
Sweet Girlie Princess wrote:
2012-09-25 08:22:06 -0700

Let them tired bullying! There's a girl that kill herself cause she's tired being bully! STOP THE BULLYING!

jayjay288
jayjay288 wrote:
2012-09-24 16:38:11 -0700

I hate bullies you shud stand up 2 them tell them to back up off me

renesemee_11
renesemee_11 wrote:
2012-09-24 14:54:08 -0700

you

renesemee_11
renesemee_11 wrote:
2012-09-24 14:53:58 -0700

if you have a great personality than dont change anything about

renesemee_11
renesemee_11 wrote:
2012-09-24 14:53:09 -0700

walk away or tell an aduld it worked for me

queenkiki
queenkiki wrote:
2012-09-24 14:51:42 -0700

U shudder stand up 4 itself. Show who's boss

*Mindless Swaggerz*
*Mindless Swaggerz* wrote:
2012-09-24 14:48:23 -0700

We New Skoo' ! We SaY 4geT The Haterz !

Mumtaaz
Mumtaaz wrote:
2012-09-23 19:19:20 -0700

To stop the bulling by just ignoring them their just making fun of you becaus they are jealous of you. You do not need to change anything about yourself. smile

cookiecake34
cookiecake34 wrote:
2012-09-23 13:15:25 -0700

dont let them tease you i got teased too and i didnt care i just told even though they told me not to tell any one and the person talked to them and they stoped bulling me cookiecake34

blackbarbie25
blackbarbie25 wrote:
2012-09-22 20:08:42 -0700

just ignore them nobodys perfect they are no better than you everyone have something going on in there life i bet they have something they dont like about there selves also so just ignore them and tell them to look in the mirro and change who they are cause they cant change you

#Team Breezy
#Team Breezy wrote:
2012-09-22 16:53:39 -0700

Tell a teacher or parent... Or even the princable... (i dnt care how i spelled tht) or jus stand up to th bully...

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2012-09-22 15:52:28 -0700

Say: So? Does that make you better than me?

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2012-09-22 15:31:12 -0700

I agree don't let them change who you are !!smile

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)